Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tarzan vs Nubian Nightmare


Nubian Nightmare: I'll be 7'2, 340, 65c, 40w, 34 biceps

Tarzan: Tarzan is stood on a tree branch as he shouted his signature jungle yell AAAAAHHHHHHAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHH!!! Below the jungle hunk the different jungle tribes have assembled. They have gathered to seek help from Tarzan. A fearsome warrior they say have appeared and Tarzan is their only hope. Tarzan grabbed a vine and swung below into the front and center of the gathering to address to crowd not to be afraid.

Nubian Nightmare: Word has spread that the warrior is looking for Tarzan and wants to crush him into powder............. 

Tarzan: Tarzan departed from the crowd and started towards the last known whereabout of the maniacal brute. Swining through the forest canopies, Tarzan traversed the jungle. The crowd followed a little bit behind, eager to see the confrontation of their champ and the warrior

Nubian Nightmare: Suddenly from out of nowhere....... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!.................. a huge elbow slams into Tarzan's spine.........................

Tarzan: UUGGGHHH!!! Tarzan stumbled forward caught unawares by the blow. In pain but determined, Tarzan rolled and faced you. He charged at you and delivered uppercut blows to your hard stomach. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Nubian Nightmare: The brute just takes it....... it feels like Tarzan is punching a brick wall..............

Tarzan: HNNGGHH! Tarzan recoiled back, his knuckles aching from the impact. Shaking his fist Tarzan decided to spear you in the guts and tackle you the ground. WHAM!

Nubian Nightmare: But again, it does nothing.......... the brute doesn't budge...................



Tarzan: Tarzan's eyes widen as he stared at you in disbelief. He had never faced such a though opponent! He backed a littled. He shook his head trying to clear the small panic inside him and unleashed hooks to your chin. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Nubian Nightmare: again no effect....."MY TURN!".... I wind up and deliver a huge shot DEEP into your solar plexus.............. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tarzan: GUHHHHH!!!! Tarzan stumbled and fell on his but clutching his chest. The shock and pain and the impact left the jungle hunk's face etched with torment and his breathing a bit paralyzed

Nubian Nightmare: I start delivering stomps to his chest.......... BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!............ 

Tarzan: UUGGHGHH!!! ARGGGHHH!!! OOFFFFF!!!! Each stomp buried Tarzan deeper and deeper into the ground. His arms flailed with each stomp like a puppet, His mouth formed an 'O' shaped as he struggled to breathe. In desperation, Tarzan rolled sideways before getting squashed by your stomp and is on all fours huffing and puffing... trying to catch his breath. hah..hah..hah...

Nubian Nightmare: Ah....... I reach down and grab you by the hair and squeeze it tight.......... with my knee planted into your spine.........................

Tarzan: GUAAAHH!! Tarzan grunted as he clawed the ground and tried to fight through the pain

Nubian Nightmare: I pull your head further backward and upward....... continuing to work your spine.......................


Tarzan: ACKKKK!! Tarzan grimaced feeling the torment in his backbone. He flexed his core and back muscles resisting you

Nubian Nightmare: I mount his back and lock on a tight camel clutch......... the pain becomes IMMENSE........................

Tarzan: UGGGHHH!! Tarzan struggled to break your camel clutch! But it was no use. The agony on his spine is increasing and with each second Tarzan struggles seem to be weaker

Nubian Nightmare: I grab your hair TIGHT again and pull you up to your feet...... you feel immense pain from just being pulled by your hair............

Tarzan: HHHNNNGHH. Tarzan grunted as you manhandled him. Still he fought you, delivered a couple of uppercuts to your stomach. PUNCH! PUNCH!

Nubian Nightmare: once again........ it feels like you're punching a brick wall

Tarzan: it was not use.. Tarzan felt the pain in his knuckles.. damn.. he had never face someone as strong nor s tough as you...Tarzan panting as his efforts.. hah.. hah...hah.. as you drag him by the hair

Nubian Nightmare: ok........... I've got you up on your feet with a tght grip on your hair........... "What do you have to say now?".......................you're in excruciating pain..........

Tarzan: "Damn you, bastard. You'll pay for this!" Tarzan said defiantly despite of the pain

Nubian Nightmare: I pull your left arm up over your head....... stretching out your heart muscle............... setting you up for a DEVASTATING heartpunch.....................

Tarzan: UGHGHH! Tarzan's eyes widened as he let out a gasp of agony feeling the heartpunch penetrate his sturdy chest!  UNGGGHHH!! Tarzan groaned as he fell down spread eagle on the ground. His arms and legs extended showing his muscled body. Tarzan moaned as he struggled to get up

Nubian Nightmare: I sit on your groin and lock a double claw on your abs.........................digging in deep...........................

Tarzan: ACCKKK!!! Tarzan flexed his midsection in resistance trying to fight your fingers digging deep into his guts! GUAAAHHH!!! Tarzan grunted as you sadistically buried your digits deeper feeling the internal organs. AAAAHHH!!!! Tarzan screamed in pain

Nubian Nightmare: I dig in deeper........ then RAM my thumb into your navel.......... it feels like a knife going in....................

Tarzan: YEAARGGHHH!!! Tarzan's eyes bulged as your shattered his chiseled abs defense. STOPP!!!! AARGGHHH NO MORE!! Tarzan begged as he felt your knife-like thumb disentegrating his navel

Nubian Nightmare: I drag the claws across your abs............ slicing them open.......... drawing blood................................

Tarzan: GUAAAAHHHH!!!! EAARGGHHH!! I GIVE!!! STOP! NO MORE!! Tarzan bellowed as he felt the hot searing pain in his midsection

Nubian Nightmare: I move you up into a sitting position and start to slowly. snake my legs around your waist.......... you BEG me not to scissor you...................

Tarzan: DON'T.. please..stop.. I give.. I submit.. Tarzan whimpered as felt your legs squeezing his torso..the noble Tarzan tapping on your thighs

Nubian Nightmare: I lock my legs and start squeezing tight.........................

Tarzan: UGGHGH!!! STOPP!!! ARGGGH!! I GIVE!!! NO MORE!! HNNGGGHH!!! MERCY!!! I SUBMIT!!! Tarzan screamed his submissions. The pain had been too much even for the jungle hunk to bear

Nubian Nightmare: I continue squeezing............. tighter...........................your ribs start to bend inwards..........................

Tarzan: UUGGHGHHHH!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!! MERCCY!! Tarzan was pleading on you.. the pain making his eyes water... ARGGGHHH!!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I start to wrap my arms around your chest.............. adding on a tight bearhug......................you start to panic....... realizing I'm trying to flatten your chest........................ 

Tarzan: HNGGGHHH!!! Tarzan could hardly breath! NO.. NO MORE.. I Give..stop.. my ribs are breaking..ARGGHH!!! my chest... NO!! I SUBMIT.. Please!!! Stop... ugggh!!! Tarzan grimaced in agony and begging

Nubian Nightmare: I continue squeezing......... you beg me to spare your proud chest......................... 

Tarzan: Please stop... You win man! I give! I submit! Please don't crush my chest.. please don't break my ribs... please.. man! You win.. hah..ugggh!!! Tarzan whimpered half crying in torment

Nubian Nightmare: I continue squeezing........... your chest finally goes flat....................... 

Tarzan: UWAGHHHHH!!! Tarzan's body jerked and spasmed on all directions.. ARGGHH!!!! I give.. no more.. please no more.. you win...Tarzan whimpered weakly crying.. utterly defeated..

Nubian Nightmare: I release the bearhug............. you look down and see your once proud chest totally flattened................... 

Tarzan: nooo...I groaned as he saw his broad chest decimated by your bearhug.. he could not believe it... he is now scared of your might.. he tried crawling away from you desperate to escape

Nubian Nightmare: I pull my scissors in tight......... one by one your ribs shatter........................ 

Tarzan: GUAAHHH!! Tarzan's animalistic cry echoed throughout the are NO! PLEASE!!! STOP!! ACCKKKK!!! NO MORE!!! AARGGHHH!!! He tried pleading but you are merciless .. with every beg you shatter a rib! 

Nubian Nightmare: Finally, your entire rib cage is shattered.......... I stand over you.................. 

Tarzan: Tarzan spreadeagle his destroyed muscular body displayed and bent in odd angles like a broken puppet.. his breathing shallow.. tear stains in his face.. his once proud chest collapsed, his chiseled abs turned to mush

Nubian Nightmare: The villagers run away............... afraid I'll come after them next............... "What do you have to say now, Jungle Man!"................... 

Tarzan: "you win...you have broken Tarzan.. I submit.. I give.. please.. no more.. no more pain.. I give...stop.." Tarzan uttered defeated

Nubian Nightmare: I yank my shorts off............. revealing my huge cock.............  

Tarzan: nooo please.. not that...no.. you wiin.. don't please.. Tarzan begged wailing like a baby

Nubian Nightmare: I sit on your chest....... my cock inches from your face.........................."SUCK MY COCK, JUNGLE FREAK!"....................... 

Nubian Nightmare: ok...... so you're on the ground bruised and beaten......... you realize you're outmatched....  

Tarzan: UGH... cough cough.. Tarzan is spreadeagled in the ground.. every fiber of his muscles aching after the beating you put him through. Knowing he does not have the might to win the battle. Tarzan started crawling away from you..

Nubian Nightmare: I move in and lock you in a tight sleeper......................... 

Tarzan: ACKKK!! Tarzan flailed his hands.. he hardened his neck and attempted to break your hold.. URKKK!! It was no use! Tarzan gagged and choked

Nubian Nightmare: I lock the sleeper tight............ you finally go out.............

Tarzan: Tarzan's body convulsed tightened signalling his lack of oxygen to brain. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and lost consciousness

Nubian Nightmare: You wake up later to find yourself tied down spread eagle on a sacrificial altar in the ruins of an old temple...................you panic................. 

Tarzan: "UNHHH... Where am I? What happened?" Tarzan asked himself as he was temporarily disoriented. Then, the memories came crashing back. "DAMN! Must get away!" He thought as he tugged the bonds. Tarzan squirmed and struggled. "FUCK!" Tarzan thought he can't free himself from his though and tight bondage! He looked around and found out that he was in a sacrificial altar! NO! Tarzan panicked and doubled his efforts

Nubian Nightmare: I approach you............ "good morning jungle boy!"...............  

Tarzan: DAMN YOU BASTARD! What are you going to do? Tarzan cursed you as he new perfectly well what your answer will be

Nubian Nightmare: I stand over you and yank my trunks off......... revealing my massive 10" cock.................. 

Tarzan: Tarzan's eyes widened! NO! Don't! Not that! Tarzan pleaded as he was powerless to escape!

Nubian Nightmare: I sit on your now flattened chest....... my cock inches from your mouth.............. "SUCK MY COCK, FREAK!!!"......................... 

Tarzan: "NO WAY! NO DON"T! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! Tarzan struggled his face looking to the direction away from your cock

Nubian Nightmare: I inch closer........."I SAID SUCK IT!!!"................... 

Tarzan: "UGHH!" NEVER!"

Nubian Nightmare: I inch closer.......... now only centimeters away from your mouth........... "One last chance, bitch!!! SUCK IT!!!".................. 

Tarzan: Tarzan closed his mouth never intending to suck your dick!

Nubian Nightmare: I grab your hair and squeeze it TIGHT............. causing you considerable pain.......................... 

Tarzan: MMMPHHH!! Tarzan grunted his mouth closed tight

Nubian Nightmare: I tighten my grip...................... the pain is finally too much for you to resist..................... 

Tarzan: "ACCKK!!" Tarzan opened his mouth in anguish

Nubian Nightmare: As soon as it opens......... I stick my cock in............. "SUCK IT, BITCH!!!".......... but all you can do is choke and gag on my oversized cock................. 

Tarzan: ACKK!!! URRCCKK!! GUHH!!! Tarzan gagged and choked. He squirmed, his body spasmed

Nubian Nightmare: I start pounding your face HARD....................... 

Tarzan: Tarzan choked, body arching

Nubian Nightmare: You start begging frantically........... scared for your life.......................... 

Tarzan: "P..please!!.. don't ..stop... urrkK!! no more...!! Tarzan begged his words garbled 

Nubian Nightmare: "What was that? Don't stop?"......... I give you a devilish smile.................. 

Tarzan: "NO more... please!!! I submt! GUH!! URK!!"

Nubian Nightmare: I pound your mouth HARDER............. your thrashing gets ever worse............... 

Tarzan: Tarzan's body jerked and as he coughed harder! UGH! STOP! URK!

Nubian Nightmare: I release a huge load inside of your mouth................. 

Tarzan: Tarzan was gagged and unintentionally swallowed your load! URK! cough cough!

Nubian Nightmare: I finally pull out.......................and stand over you again...................... 

Tarzan: UNHHH.... Tarzan moaned and groaned.. a little relieved that you finally stopped your mouth rape on him

Nubian Nightmare: I grab your loin cloth and yank it off.................. 

Tarzan: UG! NO ... don't.. please... no more.. Tarzan pleaded .. whimpering

Nubian Nightmare: I kneel down near your ass............... "Time for you to get fucked!".............you're panicked.................. 

Tarzan: STOP!! NO!! PLEASE!! DON"T!!! MERCY!!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I slowly slide my cock in............. as soon as the head is in..........I stop.................. 

Tarzan: EIIARRGGHHHH!!!!!!! Tarzan screamed his lungs out as he felt the white hot pain of getting penetrated!!! NO MOREE!!! AARGGHHH!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!! MERCY!!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I continue sliding it in inch by inch..................stopping every inch for a few seconds before I continue.......... 

Tarzan: UGGHHH! STOP!! PLEASE! STOP!! IT FUCKING HURTS!! Tarzan begging you his eyes is watering now

Nubian Nightmare: I shove the rest of it in........... and start pounding your ass.......................

Tarzan: ACKKK!!! Tarzan arched in response! He felt you monster cock destroy his innards! NO MORE!!! I GIVE!!! I SUBMIT!! MERCY! MERCYYY!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I continue pounding HARDER and HARDER..................  

Tarzan: ACKKK! ARGGHH!! GUUAAAHH!!!! Tarzan clenched his fist and flexed his muscles trying to contain his agony

Nubian Nightmare: I release a huge load inside your ass....................... 

Tarzan: UUNNNNNHHHH!!! Tarzan felt the squirt of your jism in his guts. Felt like bullets. I GIVE.. please.. no more.. 

Nubian Nightmare: I release 5 more loads.............. 

Tarzan: UGGH!!! ARGGHHHH ACKKKK!! GUHHH!!! GUAHHHHHH!! NO more.. please... no more.. please...

Nubian Nightmare: I finally pull out................and stand over you.................. 

Tarzan: unnnhhh... argghhhh..no more...unngghhh..Tarzan groaned and squirmend

Nubian Nightmare: I reach down and grab your cock and start jerking you off............. you panic even more.............. 

Tarzan: no.. no that.. please.. stop! Tarzan begged as he felt the humilition of you controlling his dick!

Nubian Nightmare: I continue jerking it............ you feel your cock start to harden............ you try your hardest to resist............. 

Tarzan: UGGHHH!!! NO!!! MUST NOT GIVE MY LOAD!!! PLEASE NO MORE!! DAMN!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I stroke harder and harder........ .... you plead harder as well................... 

Tarzan: NO PLEASE!! DON'T!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I stroke even harder........ you feel your cum start to build....................... 

Tarzan: ARGGHHH!!!!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!!!! AARGGHHH!!!!!

Nubian Nightmare: . the cum starts building......... you can tell it's going to be a HUGE load............................... 

Tarzan: NO!!! PLEASE!!! NO MOREE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I GIVE!!!!!! STOP!!! DAMN.. MAN!!! DON'T!!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!! HUUUARGGGHHH!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I stroke even harder...... I can tell you're close to shooting....................... 

Tarzan: "Please man.. no more.. don't make me cum!! I give! not this man..I'm under your power man.. please don't humiliate me like this... no man.. please..ugghhh

Nubian Nightmare: It's getting closer........ you try your hardest to hold it back in............. you continue pleading.............. trying to avoid the guaranteed humiliation.................... 

Tarzan: please. man.. no more.. don't me make explode... I give... don't.... man.. I give...damn it's comming! stop.....please.. don't humiliate me this way.. please... damn.. Tarzan felt his cock bursting with cum

Nubian Nightmare: "TIME FOR YOU TO SHOOT!!!".............. I stroke harder....................... 

Tarzan: ARGGHH!H!! NO!!!! Tarzan's body arched!!! PLEASE!!! DON"T MAKE ME CUM!!!!! ARGGHHH!!!

Nubian Nightmare: I give your cock one last HUGE pump........... you release a HUGE load........... your ENTIRE chest is covered in cum................ 

Tarzan: ACKKKK!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AH!!!!!! NO..... No...... AHHHHH!!.. UGGHHH!!!! Tarzan panted spent

Nubian Nightmare: I smile.............. and step away from you 

Tarzan: You have defeated the mighty Tarzan.. his body lay at your feet his body twisted in an odd angle. There laid Tarzan the once magnificent jungle champion, hunk and stud, thoroughly destroyed by you

Nubian Nightmare: I walk away........... pleased with my work............... END

No comments: