Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tarzan vs Man Beast (therocktarzan vs dsquashu1)

 


Tarzan: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAHHHH!!! Tarzan bellowed as he pumped his proud pectorals. Making his way on the ring of the jungle, the mighty Tarzan's hard muscles bounced. Some challenger called the Man Beast (6'4 "  269lbs) has issued to fight him. The crowd grew silent in awe as they watch thier champ walk confidently and entered the ring. Tarzan did a double biceps pose showing his 6'3" 240lbs 50c/34w/20biceps/28quads musculature for everyone to relish and savour. "Where is this Man Beast?" Tarzan asked "Is he scared of the mighty Tarzan? Haha!" the jungle hunk finished

Man Beast: Everyone hears an elepant roar---the turn and see me riding on top of theis mamoth grey beast---its fucken trunk in the air and mouth open as it lets out another elephant roar---i am fucken sitting on top of it. Flexing and bouncing my mighty pecs---i have in my hand a dress---start waving it as I enter the clearing---I shout---this is for Tarzan Queen of the Jungle---gonna have him fucken wearing it when I beat his wild ass---with that I dismount from the elephant and make my way to the ring---hairy, muscular and pumped---I am only wearing a skimpy thong made of leopard fur

Tarzan: Tarzan is unfazed by your threats. Many men have hurled insults and threats to the jungle hunk but none had succeeded. They all went home defeated and humiliated at the magnificence of Tarzan. It will be the same for you Man Beast! Tarzan will demolish you and humiliate you. Make no mistake. The two of you face off on the center of the ring, man-to-man. Tarzan's muscles are flexed and ready to counter any move you could muster. Your see his broad chest and six-pack abs, the wide strong shoulders and tapered lean waist, the thick thighs and muscled calves.


Man Beast: T fucken slam my chest up against Tarzan the Jungle Pussy---as he staggers back I kick him in the gut---when he bends over holding his gut I deliver a knee lift to his head---he fucken flips back falling on his ass---as he attempts to get up I deliver a spinning kick to his head---he flops back on his back---I deliver a stomp to his nuts then back away out of his reach---keeping my eyes on him I shout--- Come on jungle bitch---get to your fucken feet so i can knock u down on your ass again

Tarzan: Your fast and dirty moves hit and hurt the jungle stud. HUNHHHHHH! OOOOOFFFFFF!! EEARRGGIGGGGGHHH!!! UNNNGGGHHHHH!!! Tarzan felt the pain in his chest, abs, head and balls! In a flash his found himself on the other side of the corner of the ring, grimacing in agony especially on the nut stomp! He is still however the jungle champ, he had long learned how to rise above pain and fight through. Hurting but hardly beaten, Tarzan rose up using the ropes to get to his feet as he looked at you with a blazing gaze. Slowly, he approached you crouching low and arms held wide in defense and possible offense. "Bastard! I'll show you no mercy" Tarzan uttered and with sudden acceleration charged at you head on feinting a hook to your face but delivering a barage of knees to your guts instead. KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! KNEE! As you crumple on your knee. Tarzan clasped his fist together and hammered your back! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Pulling your up by the nap and crotch, he manhandled and threw you to the outside of the ring!

Man Beast: pissed and smiling I get up from the ground---brush myself off---charge the ring---leap delivering a clothesline to the queen of the jungle---Tarzan falls bak into the corner stunned. I grab his ankles---jerk them pulling him to the center of the ring then jumpong up I bring my 2619 las down on his gut ass first---as his head shoots up---I wrap my quads around his neck putting him in a crotch to face headscissore pull his face deep into my package cutting off his air as I squeeze the fuck out of his head

Man Beast: I saw him coming---i ducked to avoid the clothesline but not enough---his arm clipped the top of my head---causing me to lose balance and fall on my ass i  immediately scramble to my feet---as tarzan turns to come after me i deliver a kick connecting with his nuts---he drops to his knees cupping his balls and cock i quickly pull him to his feet---knock his hands away fromhis package---reach behind him---between his legs----grab his cock and pull it back and up his ass crack---with my other hand i grab his hair and run his naked ass across the ring slamming him headfirst into the cornerpost---as i have his cock pulled back and between his ass cheeks i continue to slam his head into the top of the turnbuckle as the fans count 1---2---3----4---5---6---7---8---9---10---on the 10th hit i let go of his cock and hair as he crumbles unconscious to the ring floor---as he lays there helpless i plant my thonged ass on his face---grab his legs---pull them up hooking them under my pits puttinghim in a roll up pin---his face buried under my ass---his cock and ass rolled up in front of me

Tarzan: ACCCKKK!!! Tarzan squirmed as you pushed his cock to his ass crack! UGGNH! HNNNGH!! ARGH! UGGH! NGGGHH!! Tarzan groaned with each head slam. He passed out by the 8th head slam! Laying on the ground, Tarzan slowly regained his consciousness but before he could move you pinned him up, your on his face! UURKKKKK!!! Tarzan smelled your musky and wretching manliness! Bastard!! He cursed inside. Having no more strength to unbuckle you off him, Tarzan but still don't want to lose, Tarzan bit your ass cheek! YEAAAARGGGGHHHH!! Tarzan growled at his last ditch attempt to win!

Man Beast: Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  as the bitch bites my ass i instinctively jerk my ass off his face---then fucken slam it down on his face as hard as i can---as i keep tarzan in the roll up pin with his legs hooked under my pits----i repeatedly raise my ass it down hard on his face till he passes out again---i then begin rubbing my ass up and down his face till he starts to regain consciousness---as he does i shout for him to fucken submit or i will grab his cock ---bend it backwards----and shove it in his man hole and force him to fuck himself---the fucken people watching are going nuts

Tarzan: NEVER! NEVER! I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO YOU BASTARD! Tarzan answered back

Man Beast: I shout ---fucken have it your way bitch---with that i grab his cock in front of me---pend it back and shove it in his man pussy---i rub the exposed part of the shaft---till his fucken tool shoots a load in his ass---the people begin chanting---tarzan bitch---tarzan bitch----tarzan bitch---tarzan bitch------everyone laughs as they see him forced to fuck himself at the hands of the mighty jungle beast

Tarzan: NO! DON'T! ARGGHHH!!! UNNGGGHH!!! Tarzan grimaced and groaned as he felt his penis pull and his virgin ass penetrated by his on tool! Your simulations forced the jungle hunk to even cum inside his but! BASTARD! Tarzan cursed as you violated his manliness!

Man Beast: I start bouncing my ass on  his face again till he loses consciousness for the second time---when he passes out i get off him---his naked mody ther not moving---i get the dress and put iton him---pick him up carry him to the corner and drape him over it---i bind his arms and legs together with jungle twine so that he is fucken tied to the post as he is draped over it----i climb to the second rope behind him---pick up the back of his dress ----exposing his ass---then i tear off my thong and shove my hard 8.5 cock up his ass---i begin power fucking like a savage---as i do he regains consciousness and finds himself draped over the cornerpost and tied to it as i fuck his ass and the people are cheering

Tarzan: ARGGHHHH!!! GUAARGGGHHHH!!! NO!! NOT THIS! MERCY!!! I SUBMIT!! I GIVE!! Tarzan bellowed as he felt your hardness penetrating him, deep into his insides! Such humiliation and emasculation!

Man Beast: As i fuck his ass i slap his cheeks making him my total bitch---finally i blast my beast load up his ass as he fucken squeels like a girl---i withdraw my cock---my cum and his dripping out of his hole----i order a couple of strong dudes to untie the "queen of the jungle" and carry him to my hut---people will be hearing his call repeatedly through the night and it won't be because he is swinging thru the trees---that bitches ass is gonna be swing from my cock

Tarzan: Tarzan hung by the strong dudes arms as he was dragged to your hut. His muscled body drained of strength and his butt leaked with your your jism marking him. The emasculation and humiliation of the jungle hunk is complete as many warriors have witnessed it. You now own him the once mighty and proud Tarzan



No comments: