Saturday, January 3, 2015

Tarzan vs Destroyer (therocktarzan vs madaeve1)




Tarzan: Tarzan (6'3" 240lbs 50c/34w/20biceps/28quads) in forest canopies near the resort. He is always wary of the tourists in these resorts. Most of them come here to scourge the jungle and he let his presence known. That someone is in protection of the jungle. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Tarzan bellowed his jungle call for everyone in the resort to hear.

Destroyer: I FUCKEN HEAR THE CALL---I STOP---MY COCK GROWS IN MY THONG---SHOUT IN A LOUD VOICE hey Tarzan pussy boi is that u---be man enough to show yourself---I'm fucken taking over the jungle---u can try and stop me if ya got the balls

Tarzan: Tarzan heard of the challenge. As he suspected, a foul villain is the resort who aims to take over the jungle. Tarzan is going to give this bastard a lesson and send him back to where he came from. Tarzan grabbed a vine and landed in front for the villain. "I am Tarzan champion and hero of this land. Who are you? There is no place for you here, scum. Go back home" Tarzan uttered, his voice deep and authoritative.

Destroyer: I fucken smirk---walk up to him slam my muscled chest into his---as we stand face to face I shout  my name  is DESTROYER (6'3  251  50 CHEST 20 CEPS 29' QUADS 8.5 COCK CUT 34 WAIST 30 Y/O)----with that I fucken knee Tarzan in the nuts twice---as he falls to the ground---cupping his balls I grab his hair---pull his head toward me----deliver a fucken knee lift to his face that sends him spread eagled on his back----I fucken flex and shout I AM GONNA MAKE YA MY BITCH WILD MAN


Tarzan: HNNNGGGGHHH!!! Tarzan curled at your dirty move. The nut knee strikes tormented Tarzan and made him weak in the knees. He curled the ground but you instantly pulled him back up to knee his face. UGGGHHH!!! The move sent Tarzan staggering falling spreadeagled on the ground. Tarzan is dazed but he mastered the pain as soon as he can.. He get up though with alot of effort massaging his balls and charged at you spearing you in the guts. WHAM!!!

Destroyer: as he spears me in the gut I fall on the ground back first with him on top of me I thrust my powerful quads up flipping him off me-he flies through the air into a tree---he hits it hard BBBBAAAMMMMM  he is fucken dazed I quickly get to my feet---rush over to him---grab him by the hair---slam his head between my powerful quads---I grab his animal skin trunks and jerk them up giving him an ass wedgie exposing his cheeks---I fucken slap his ass cheeks till the are red then with his head still caught in my quads I jump up then drop to my knees slamming his face into the hard ground----in  devastating pedigree----his head pops out of my quads and he flips on his back---he is almost knocked out-----I go over to him and stomp on his balls and cock as he cries out like a bitch----I step away and
Destroyer: yell GET UP BITCH OR I'LL FUCK U RIGHT NOW

Tarzan: After a spear was blur. Tarzan found him airborne, then spanked and pedigree! The last move almost out Tarzan.. As he groaned in the ground trying to recover. You merciless attacked his balls! ARRGGGHHH!! GUGGHH! AAAACCKKKK!!! NYAARGGHHH!!!  Tarzan curled in a fetal position after you're done, massaging his throbbing balls! He fell like vomiting from the electrifying pain. Tarzan gagged a little but managed to hold down the puke. Tarzan got to all fours trying to find balance and strength to stand and managing to stand up as you taunt him. Tarzan rubbed his abs and balls trying to will away the pain as he faced you. Finding the strength, Tarzan dashed at you with a couple of uppercuts to your guts. PUNCH! PUNCH!!

Destroyer: Tarzan has been severely weakened---his shots to my granite hard abs don't have much affect---I back up a few steps---then thrust my arms toward his head---grab his ears---hold his fucken head in place and deliver 4 devistating headbutts----bbbbbaaaammmm    bbbbaaammmm     bbbbbaaaaammmm   bbbbbaaaaammm Tarzan eyes cross---I let go of his ears----he collapses to the jungle floor moaning and holding his head----I pull him up by the hair---tear his animal skin trunks off him----reach between his legs---grab his right ass cheek and pull him up for a body slam---I walk him around upside down ---his legs and ass in the air---his face rubbing against my thong----I then jump up and slam his naked ass to the ground---as he lays there almost out of it---I tear off my thong---mount him----planting
Destroyer: My ass on his face---then reaching forward grab his ankles and pull them back hooking them under my pits putting him in a roll up pin----his face buried under my ass---his legs hooked under my pits---his ass and cock rolled up in front of me---I fucken laugh as I slide my ass up and down his face while shouting----what are ya gonna do now jungle man?

Tarzan: Tarzan is shocked as his punches hardly affected you. Before he dish out more you headbutted him senseless! UGGH! UNGGH! HNNNGGHH! GGUHHH!! Leaving Tarzan out of focus and weak. Then you body slammed him. Tarzan's back arched as you slammed him to the ground.. unnnhhh.. Tarzan groaned as you mount and roll up pinned him! UGGGHHH!! Tarzan struggled to escape your pin with what limited strength he has. But his attempts were futile.. there is not other recourse. Tarzan with his free arm grabbed your balls and twisted them. TWIST! SQUEEZE!!! "Damn you bastard." Tarzan swore

Destroyer: I fucken shout---so Tarzan cheats----I bounce my ass on his face as he squeezes my balls---the fucken pain is almost unbearable---I take my hands and grab your wrists and pull your hands off my balls---I shout---u are gonna pay for that  jungle cheat---I lift my ass off your face---pull u up by the arm----I fling you across the clearing slamming u chest, face, and cock first into a tree---u fall back on your ass----I quickly grab my thong I had thrown on the ground---I roll u on your gut---force your arms behind your back---and tie your wrists together as you lay on your gut---your arms bound together---I fucken mount you laying on top of you---u feel my hard cock resting in the crevice between your ass cheeks---I grab your hair---pull your head back and shout---I am about to fuck your ass
Destroyer: and make u queen of the jungle wild man

Tarzan: Tarzan is astounded at your might! You are able to pry his hands off your balls! Fuck! Tarzan fought back it to no avail, you completely overpowered him. You threw Tarzan unceremoniously to a tree trunk! OOOMMMPHHHHH!!!!! Tarzan fell like a cutdown tree: Chest, face and cockin aching. Before Tarzan could recover you mount and pulled his head back. ARGGGGHHHH!!! My back!! Tarzan grimaced at your sadistic move. He struggled to unlock you digits off his hair but it was impossible! GGGUUARGGGGHH! Tarzan felt his scalp burn and his back creak

Destroyer: as I have Tarzan underme ---his hands tied and helpless I slide my cock up and down his ass crack leaving a trail of pre---lubricating you for the fuck of your life-----as I lay on top of ya000I raise my ass in the air then fucken thrust it down with all my power---slamming my cock deep into your man pussy nailing your hole with my dick----as I impale your ass on my cock  I begin powerfucking your ass like a savage---as my groin slaps against your ass cheeks it makes a loud slapping shound that echos through the jungle the animals  are screeching and and squeeling as their protecter is having his ass fucked off

Tarzan: EEEEEEIIIIIIARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Tarzan screamed! It was a brutal assault! As you plunged you thick long cock inside Tarzan's ass with so much force and little warning. Tarzan's body squirmed in agony from the invading and demolishing organ. The hard cock is unforgiving to Tarzan's hole devastatingly and painfully enlarging it. Tarzan flexed his muscles in torment. GGUUUUUUARGGGHHHHHHH!!! He shouted! NYYAAAAAAANNNGGGHHHHH!! He grunted from each powerfuck thrust. Almost as if each goes deeper and more forceful than the other. Tarzan felt your rigid cock inside to his prostate and internal organs as if punching them in the inside! GUARRGGGHHHHH!!!! Tarzan face is a mask of suffering. Bent at the back and powerfucked, Tarzan's head is swirling with disorientation and torment

Destroyer: as I powerfuck you your body slides back and forth on the ground---your cock being rubbed against till itfucken shoots its load in the dirt----making mud with your cum that gets rubbed on your stomach---as u blast your load on the ground I fucken let loose with my load up your ass ---I fucken shoot my man juice wp your man pussy with such force that some of it shoots back out of your hole onto my groin---when I am done fucking ya I get off ya---thro you over my shoulder and carry you to a low hanging branch of a tree----I drape you over it like a piece of meat----then I get a piece of partially burnt wood from a dead fire and I write on your ass cheeks ---queen of the jungle---as my cum drips out of your ass----then as u hang draped over the branch with your hands tied behind your back I w
Destroyer: walk around to the front of you---grab your hair pull your head up and shoving my cock in your mouth make u fucken suck it clean

Tarzan: unnnnnhhhh Tarzan moaned at the branch of the tree you put to.. You have insemenated him.. his butt is leaking with your jism. Weak and helpless Tarzan let him recover on the tree unbeknown to him of your intention. Without warning, you grab Tarzan by the hair and forced your cock to his throat! Tarzan gagged and choked, he tried spitting your cock out by your held firm and made him swallow the whole length of your dick! Tarzan smelled the musked and sweaty odor of your gonads and groin. He gagged at the smell, the more he gagged the harder you pushed making Tarzan's eyes well up with tears! Tarzan choked unable to breathe from your suffocating cock. URRRTGGGHHHH!!! GLURRGGHHHH!!!  URRRRKKKKKK!!!! HNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Destroyer: I then pull my cock out of Tarzan's mouth---keeping it in front of his lips I force him to kiss the piss slit of my cock head in submission----after you kiss it---I pull your head up a little more---then pressing my lips into yours I kiss u so passionately that your fucken cock shoots a second load----I then bend down---grab your animal skin trunks on and flex for ya---then tell ya i'll be back to give your bitch ass a rematch---I then turn and walk back to the resort wearing your trunks to prove to the resort guest that I fought and fucked Tarzan
Destroyer: the end

No comments: