Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tarzan vs Zar (therocktarzan vs lraybj)




Zar: African warrior is looking for Tarzan. 6'3",240, 23" ceps,34 waist,50" chest, 28" quads. Zar – he is the most feared warrior of his tribe

Tarzan: AAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHH!!! Tarzan's jungle yell echoed in the area. He grabbed a vine and swung to where Zar is confronting the african warrior who has been looking for him. "Zar! I am Tarzan. Why are you looking for me?" the jungle hunk asked

Zar: My tribe tells me you have been not allowing them to hunt in the jungle. You have no right. 

Tarzan: "They can hunt as long as their hunt is not for poachers. I have confronted your chief about it and he had agreed to limit your hunt. Are you defying his orders?" Tarzan questioned

Zar: I obey no one's orders. i am the one who gives the orders. my warriors will hunt where i tell them too.

Tarzan: "Then you leave me no choice but to teach you a lesson, warrior..." Tarzan's voice trailed of as he flexed his muscles ready for the combat that is about to happen

Zar: I f that is your wish apeman. You will feel my african warrior power.

Tarzan: Tarzan charged at you and slammed his forearm against the upperchest and neck. Clothesline! WHAM! The move sent you reeling backwards, coughing in pain

Zar: agrhhhhh, foream stuns me, stagger back, shake head, anger in my face, i slam my fist into tarzan's abs

Tarzan: UNGHH! Tarzan grunted, fortunately, he was able to contract his abs in defense. Tarzan moved closer to you and used his elbows in striking your face: cheeks, chin and throat. It was a blurry of vicious elbows. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Tarzan finished the combo with an elbow in your solar plexus! WHAM!

Zar: tarzan is faster than i thought, flurry of elbows stuns me, i stagger back, knees buckling

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed your head and slammed his knee to hit! BAM! It sent your staggering backwards and fallling flat on your back. Dazed, you found Tarzan standing near you. His feet on his your chest. "I have beaten you warrior." Tarzan said

Zar: shake head to clear it, Not yet apeman, I grab tarzan's leg, twaist and throw him off balance, tarzan crashes down hard onto the ground.

Tarzan: NGGH. Tarzan uttered as he crashed on the ground. However, the tough jungle stud is back on his feet in a second. As you are getting up too, he charged at you and speared you in the guts! WHAM! knocking you to the ground

Zar: damn, tarzan is quick and strong. shot to guy knocks the wind out of me, fall back holding gut, coughing. 

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed you by the hair and forced you to be on your feet. He clutched your chest and crotch and lifted your up in a gorilla press. Then he brought your body down, gut-first on the his knees. Knee Gut Buster!! BAM! he raised you up and did another, WHAM! and another, BAM!!!

Zar: tarzan's body goes limp. ytan showing his power, pain shoots thru my gut as my gut gets slammed on his knees, body goes limp

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed your limp body and put you through another gorilla press. This time he slammed your body back first on his waiting knee. Backbreaker! and another Backbreaker! and another! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Zar: hanging over tarzan's knees on my back, arms hanging at my sides, body raked in pain.

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed you by the neck and uttered at your face. "Let this be a lesson to you of Tarzan's might." He then put you in a front face choke hold and knocked you out! CHOKE! PRESSURE!

Zar: tarzan holding me by neck, send weak punches to tarzan's gut, can't breathe

Tarzan: Tarzan held you by the neck and sent about a hundred weak punches in your guts, spreading them in five minutes of ab torture preventing you to be breathe! You pass out in the the drawnout and brutal gut punch choking!

Zar: everything goes black as tazan knocks me out

Tarzan: Tarzan ties you up and let your knocked body dangle on a tree branch for anyone who pass by to see and Tarzan yells his jungle call, AAHAHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHH!!!

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Hot tribesman and battle