Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tarzan vs Matt (therocktarzan vs nymphetmatt)



Matt:  My name's Matt. I guess I could wear t shirt, black jeans and shoes but I can take my shirt off eventually. I'm 5'8, 161 lbs

Tarzan: Tarzan spied you from the treetops. He recognized you as the son of the tycoon at to destroy the jungle. Perhaps, he could reason with you to convince your father to stop his plans. Tarzan bellowed his jungle yell. AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHH!!! He grabbed a vine and swung landing a few paces in front of you. "You are the tycoon's son! I am Tarzan, protector of this jungle. I urge you to convince your father to stop his plans or he will suffer Tarzan's wrath." The jungle hero spoke his voice deep and regal.

Matt: "The heck!?" I say in a surprise tone as soon as I hear Tarzan's trademark scream before he landed in front of me. "Nahh, dude, you gotta be more convincing" I smirk while taking a few steps toward the huge kind of the jungle. "Besides, why on earth would I do that? My father and I will make a lot of money when we destroy this trash you call home."

Tarzan: "The you leave me with no choice boy but to arrest you" Tarzan said. In a flash Tarzan dashed at you and delivered mutliple uppercuts to your stomach! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! 

Matt: "Wha-" Before I can finish speaking, Tarzan's fist connects with my stomach, making me double over while gasping for air. "You play dirty, monkey-man.."

Tarzan: "I gave a warning villain twinky" Tarzan uttered as he crotch lifted you and slammed you back into a knee back breaker! SLAM! He scooped you up again.. knee back breaker! SLAM!! and another, SLAM!!!  Then the jungle hunk dumped you body. "Let that be a lesson to you, twink not challege Tarzan." The jungle hunk uttered

Matt: After being slammed against Tarzan's hard knee tree times, I couldn't help but arch my damaged back in pain while a soft moan escaped my lips, hands rubbing and massaging my back as I try to roll away from Tarzan

Tarzan: "Not so fast. braggart.." Tarzan caught you and wrapped his muscular arms around your waist. German Suplex! SLAM! another, SLAM! and another, SLAM! and another still, SLAM!! SLAM!! SLAM!! Tarzan released your after a couple more. SLAM!!! SLAM!!!

Tarzan: Tarzan tightened his hold on your chin! He leaned backwards more. Stretching your body and bending your back! STRETCH!!!! BEND!!!! "Submit!" Tarzan ordered!

Matt: I shook my head no, still trying to get free from the hold

Tarzan: Tarzan bend you further, this time he locked in a rear naked choke too! Wrapping his solid muscular guns around your throat. CHOKE! PRESSURE! STRETCH! BEND!!! "If you don't submit, you will be choked unconscious." Tarzan uttered

Tarzan: "No chance, brat" Tarzan said as he flexed his muscles and leaned farther back. In a couple of seconds you will passed out. CHOKE! PRESSURE! STRETCH! BEND!!!!!

Matt: My body slowly started going limp, my hands now resting over your arms before I finally submit to you

Tarzan: Tarzan heard your feeble submission.. you barely had a choice against the might of Tarzan. He squeezed your throat more, doing the final moments of the choke. Tarzan felt your body turn rigid - the sign that you passed out and release you. You are defeated. Tarzan step at your prone body and bellowed his signature yell. AAAAHAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHHH!!!!! He will take you to the authorities and to prison
Tarzan: the end

No comments: