Monday, July 15, 2013

Tarzan vs Razak the African Lion (Retaliation)


Razak: Razak is still holding it
Razak: King of the Jungle
Razak: All animals are mine, all women are mine, all people have to render taxes to me...
Razak: Whoever dares to oppose me gets beaten up hard.
Razak: Razak is in constant training
Razak: got a lot of fights and has daily muscle workout
Razak: Friday night is his time to receive newbies for light matches...

Tarzan: A familiar jungle call echoed once again after 6 months of absence
Tarzan: AAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHH!!! Tarzan appeared in his loincloth, 6'3" 240lbs, 50c/34w/20biceps at the treetops
Tarzan: he grabbed a vine and swung. Landing in front of you, Razak.
Tarzan: "I challenge you Razak for a fight to reclaim the king of the jungle!" Tarzan uttered in his deep voice


Razak: Razak's blood get stuck in his veines as he hears Tarzan's call.
Razak: Suddenly the big jungle man Tarzan in front of him in the sandy arena
Razak: Razak raises up his body, 6'0 205 lbs, 43c, 32w, 18ceps
Razak: Confident of his earlier victory on Tarzan
Razak: "Bring it on, Tarzan. Let's fight"
  
Tarzan: Tarzan charges at Razak with quick footwork, he agilely positioned himself at Razak's back. Tarzan wrapped his arms around Razak's waist, squeezed them tight and German Suplexed the African Lion. SLAM! Another German Suplex, SLAM! and another, SLAM!!!

Razak: ARRRGHHHH. Razak's back and shoulder hit the sand. After third supplex he managed to get Tarzan's arms off his body and rolls out of his grip. He gets to his feet and send a hard right kick to Tarzan's knee. Then he gets to his knee and sends some hard cuts to his guts. BAM BAM.

Tarzan: UNGHHH! HNGGHHH! Tarzan grunted as the forced of Razak's uppercuts to his guts lifted his feet in the air. A bit out of air, Tarzan, blocked your next uppercut and launched his elbow on your sternum. WHAM!

Razak: nnggg.... stagger back. recover, get into stance again, hands up, circle with Tarzan, feint some attacks, go low, then up, feint attack to your shoulder, but then suddenly dive, grab your legs and dig my shoulder into tarzan's abs as i go for a double leg takedown.

Tarzan: OOFFFF! Tarzan's contracted his guts but the forced of your tackle, still winded him up. Tarzan, however, used the momentum to his favor and the both of you came rolling off, each one trying to top the other.

Razak: i spread my legs and try to tackle Tarzan down, get chest to chest with him, on top, legs wide to keep my position.

Tarzan: HNNGGHH! Tarzan grunted as he is forced back down by your technique. He used his elbows to counter, hitting your cheeks and chin! WHACK! WHOMP! Half a dozen elbow assaults landed in your face!

Razak: oouffff... grab Tarzan's wrist and try to pin his hand into the sand, sit up on my knees on Tarzan's abs and ride on him in full mount as i plant my right forearm on his throat choking him hard.

Tarzan: ACCKKK! GUUAAHH!! Tarzan's eyes rolled to back of his head as you choked him up! His arms are struggling hard to escape but you held it down. Desperate for air, Tarzan used his knees and drived them in multiple attacks to your lower back! BAM! THUD! BAM! Unbuckling you off Tarzan in the process.

Razak: ARRRGGHHHH, my arms slides off your neck as you kick and buck. I reach one hand back and try to grab your knee to pull it close to my body and stop your kicks to my back.

Tarzan: Tarzan yelled as he summoned all his might and struggled violently underneath you. And you with such an unstable position was thrown off Tarzan's body. Tarzan got up immediately and tackled you this time. Spearing your guts with his shoulders. WHAM!

Razak: NNNGGGGG.... Razak spread his legs, tries to hold position, struggling hard against bigger Tarzan, flex all my muscles, try to resist, NNGGGG.

Tarzan: YAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Tarzan manages to outpower Razak and turn the tables. He is now pinning the African Lion, sitting on his chest and Tarzan's legs holding your arms to the ground. As your struggled to free yourself. Tarzan delivered jabs to you face and throat. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!
  
Razak: ARRRRGHHHHH. My face exposed, some hard punches hit me. I plant my feet and bridge up trying to buck Tarzan off me. Wrestle my arms to get them out from under your legs and protect my head with my forearms.

Tarzan: With your arms protecting your face. Tarzan attacks were dulled and the jungle hunk stopped them. As you try to unbuckle Tarzan, he used the momentum and suddenly shifted his weight, catching you off guard as your move made you turn sideways. Tarzan slipped to your back, rear-naked choked and body scissored you at the same time! The jungle hunk squeezed your neck and waist simultaneously. SQUEEZE!!!

Razak: OOUFFFF. FUCK. Razak grabs Tarzan's wrist and pulls it down before he can lock up the hold with his other hand. Then I press my chin on my chest to protect my throat and pull my shoulders up. Both my hands on Tarzan's wrist pulling his arm down, NNNGGGG. Trying to defend my neck.

Tarzan: Tarzan finds you focusing your strenght to his choke and he used the opportunity to squeeze you midsection tighter! Tarzan's quads contracted and flexed. SQUEEZE!!!
  
Razak: NNGGGGG.... Need to reach down with one hand to Tarzans knee. Try to push it off my body as i flex my obliques to absorbe the impact of Tarzans strong legs.

Tarzan: "Do you give? Do you submit?" Tarzan asked you as he continued to increased his choke and scissors to your throat and body. Your are in very disadvantagous position with only arms to protect your against both of Tarzan's arms in your neck and legs in your midsection.
  
Razak: try to keep my chin down to protect my throat from Tarzan's choke. my other hand starts to punch Tarzans leg trying to force him to lift the body scissors and stop squeezing me.

Tarzan: The battle is now a test of endurance! Tarzan is straining a bit on maintaining his choke and scissor on you and you are getting fatigue in fighting off Tarzan. Neither warrior wants to give up.

Razak: I rock Tarzan's arm trying to get it off my neck. It's hard to breath for me and I slowly get weaker. But I keep struggling, sending hard fists to Tarzan's legs and finally release your wrist and punch your triceps, bam bam.

Tarzan: RGGGHH! Your attack to Tarzan triceps manages to break his choke hold entirely. With his choke hold gone, Tarzan used his arms and applied a full nelson on you pressuring your neck! Razak is now Full Nelsoned and Body Scissored by Tarzan. "Submit bastard, before I break you neck!" Tarzan ordered you
  
Razak: NNOOOO!!! Feel Tarzan's big arms around mine and his hands pressing on my neck. His massive legs around my body. I can hardly resist the impact f his legs but still try to pull my arms down pushing my triceps on Tarzan's biceps trying to break that freaking nelson.

Tarzan: "Time to end this!" Tarzan muttered as he summoned all his might! He puffed his chest and contracted his abs. The jungle hunk flexed his biceps, forearms and quads pressuring your neck and squeezing your body as you have never experience before! YAAAHHHHH! Tarzan yelled at his tremendous effort in inflicting you the maximum pain!
  
Razak: AAAAHHHHH. Can't stand the pain Tarzan inflicts on me. Stop resistance and slam my right foot into the sand for a foot tap as my hands are trapped. TAP TAP TAP TAP. Hoping that the wild jungle hunk will accept my submission.

Tarzan: Tarzan releases you and dumps you to the side. Hah.. hah. hah.. Tarzan stood up panting, sweat trickling around his muscles. The jungle hunk pounded his chest and bellowed his signature jungle yell. AAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAHHHHHHHAAAAHHH!!!
  
Razak: FUCK. As Tarzan lets go the hold, I rub my neck. keep laying on my chest, trying to recover. my chest heavin up and down, breathing hard.

Tarzan: Tarzan stepped on your chest, looked at you and sentenced you. "You are defeated Razak! I have defeated you. You are banished from this jungle! Leave and don't come back or suffer Tarzan's full wrath and might!"

Razak: I look up to Tarzan. Keep silent. Wait what will come next. still rubbing my neck and stretching my arms to recover from his brutal Nelson.

Tarzan: Tarzan picked you up and carried you on his shoulders. The jungle champ swung from vine to vine as the tribesmen looked up awed a the sight of their returned king carrying his defeated foe as they traverse in the forest canopy. Finally the reach their destination. Tarzan landed with a thud and to exhibit his strenght, Gorilla Pressed you. YEAAAHHHHH!!!! Tarzan then dumped you to the ground! Looking down at you he said, "This is the edge of the jungle. Go away from here and never come back or you'll suffer most terribly against me, bastard!"

Razak: For today I have to go. I leave the jungle. But you can be sure: Razak WILL BE BACK!  
Tarzan: Tarzan looked at you as slumbered away from the jungle, defeated by the magnicent Tarzan. Tarzan bellowed his signature call again to emphasize his return to power. AAAHHHHHHAAHHHHHHAHHHHHHH!!!!!
  
Razak: THE END

No comments: