Monday, July 15, 2013

Tarzan vs Razak the African Lion (First Blood)



Tarzan: ok Razak and Tarzan King of the Jungle meet in the plain
Tarzan: Tarzan stood confident wearing his loincloth, muscles tensed in anticipation
Tarzan: "Let's settle this Razak and determine who will rule this jungle" bellowed the handsome jungle champion

Razak: Razak in tight black square cuts, shirtless, flexing my muscles, let bounce my pecs as i get close to Tarzan looking up to him
Razak: "i gonna take you down, Tarzan, i will see who is the ruler of the jungle"

Tarzan: Tarzan hadn't had a challenger in years
Tarzan: and Razak's reputation in the jungle and grown tremendously. Some call him the true King of the Jungle with his color
Tarzan: but Tarzan is unfazed, he had defeated many warriors like Razak in the past, some taller and bigger. He is confident that Razak will lose against his might. But there is something different with this warrior. Confidence perhaps?
Tarzan: Tarzan shoved his misgivings aside and faced the challenger coming cockily at him
Tarzan: Tarzan launched his attack
Tarzan: an uppercut to Razak's guts and a hook to his cheek! PUNCH! PUNCH!


Razak: arrrghhhh. Tarzan attacks me with some cuts and hooks.
Razak: I dodge to the side and then quickly step forward sending a hard right left cut combo to the guts of the bigger man

Tarzan: unngh! Your punches were strong as it connected to Tarzan's flexed abs. But Tarzan overcame the pain as he grabbed on your head and headbutted you a couple of times! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Razak: I stagger back and get out of your range, the shake my head and rush into you, dive and dig my shoulder into your abs as I wrap my arms around your legs and try to knock you off balance

Tarzan: you and Tarzan roll on the ground, both determined to get the better position. Until Tarzan was able to sit on your chest and pinned you arms with his shins. In a devastating manuever, Tarzan pinned your shoulders with his hands and did a handstand, his feet high up in the air. As quickly a he brought them up, he brought them down hard knee first on your guts! Burying his knees deep within your midsection. WHUMP!

Razak: arrrghhhh. i roll to the side as you knee hits my guts, i rubb my abs and try to get to me feet fast.

Tarzan: Tarzan drags you by your throat to get you on your feet
Tarzan: wrapped his arms around your waist and bearhugged you!
Tarzan: Tarzan squeezed your midsection, pressurring your ribs, obliques and abs
Tarzan: Surrender, Razak! he bellowed ordering you

Razak: as Tarzan grabs my midsection I plant my feet and bridge up while I claw my fingers into your ceps. I manage to roll us on your back and yank your big arms off. THen sit up in full mount, grab your right hand, pull it to my chest and fall on my side, dragging your arm between my legs. Plant my left leg over Tarzan's head and force it down into the grass as I knock a side armbar on big Tarzan.

Tarzan: UNGGGH! ARRGGH! Tarzan grunted as you exerted pressure on his vulnerable arm. Tarzan felt his elbow tendons and ligament overstretched themselves, as he try to think of a way out your arm bar.

Razak: I keep his head down under my inner knee and slide my right leg over his chest to keep is body flat on the grass. adjust his arm and lift my hips applying pressure on his elbow causing him sharp pain. "So who is the ruler of the jungle, Tarzan, hu?"

Tarzan: EACCCCKKK!!! Tarzan gasped in agony at your adjustment of his arm. Flexing his biceps, Tarzan tries to outpower you hold on his arm. HNNNGGGHHH!! Tarzan bellowed in his effort

Razak: As big Tarzan still resists and tries to keep his arm flexed I lift my hips even higher hanging all the weight of my upper body on his arm torturing his elbow brutally. "Want me to snap your arm, Tarzan? You better tap out and submit to Razak the Lion!"

Tarzan: UGHHH!!! AIIIIEAARGGGH!!! screamed Tarzan as you tortured his eblow more, bending it to almost its breaking point! DAMN!! BASTARD! Tarzan cursed at you
Tarzan: with his free arm. Tarzan fished one of your foot and locked it under his armpits, tilting it in an uncanny angle. It was a modified ankle lock!

Razak: arrrghhhhh. what his happening....shake head.... Description: :-oone of my ankles trapped. I kick my leg trying to get my foot free of Tarzan's hold as I try to keep control of Tarzan's arm, but need to ease up the pressure on his elbow sinking my hips on the grass.

Tarzan: WIth a great yank Tarzan was able to free his locked arm. His elbow is throbbing in pain. Damn! you had nearly snapped it too! Tarzan could hardly put and use it. It hung painfully and uselessly in Tarzan side
Tarzan: Tarzan is in agony, nevertheless he slowly got up. Your ankle still locked on his armpit. With his chest and arm Tarzan guided and turned you into what looked like a boston crab
Tarzan: Tarzan sat at your lower back as he started to add pressure on your ankle locked on his armpit
Tarzan: Surrender bastard! Before I live you cripple!
Tarzan: Tarzan shouted

Razak: ARRRRRGHHHHHH. Tarzan bends my leg and ankle. But before I can sit down on my back I kick my other leg under the trapped leg, shift my hips, twist my body and roll on my back. No more pressure on that leg so I kick it hard as I plant my free leg into Tarzan's guts and PUSH trying to pull my trapped leg free.
  
Tarzan: Ooof! Oommmph!
Tarzan: The surprised Tarzan wasn't able to contract his stomach in time as you kick hit his semi-relax abs
Tarzan: penetrating to his internal organs
Tarzan: Tarzan doubled over, and was sent to all fours gasping for breathe
Tarzan: acck! Tarzan shouted as he collapse on the ground when he put weight on his injured arm
Tarzan: ha.. ha.. ha.. Tarzan panted as he lied on the ground rubbing his midsection

Razak: As I see Tarzan on all fours crawling on the ground, his arm still useless, I jump on his back, hook my feet into his hips, slide my right arm around his neck and under his chin and cup it in my left biceps cranking a rear naked choked on the big jungle man. "Haha, Tarzan. Now I got you in my choke. How long can you resist the power of the African Lion? He is hunting you down now"

Tarzan: URRHKKHHH!! was Tarzan's garbled words as you wrapped your strong arms around his neck cutting off oxygen fortunately Tarzan was able to grab hold of you arm before you were able to lock it in and cut off the blood flow to his brain  
Tarzan: Both of struggled to get you means, you in you complete chokehold and Tarzan his freedom on your lock
Tarzan: Tarzan used his injured elbow to strike your sides
Tarzan: HNGGGH! HNGGGH! Tarzan shouted in his efforts

Razak: ARRRGHHHHH. Tarzan's right elbow boxing my ribs as I try to work my right arm under his chin but his left hand fights the choke. I grab his left elbow with my left hand and pull his arm as I try to adjust my right arm around his neck to win the full impact of the chokehold. both of us struggling hard, our bodies covered with sweat.

Tarzan: AAAARGGHH!!! Tarzan yelped in pain as you pulled his devastated arm. The pain made Tarzan lose the battle on his throat as you locked you chokehold in place. HNGGHG! Tarzan grimaced in pain as air supply was blocked. He flexed his neck muscles to prevent you from blocking the blood flow completely, he managed to keep his bloodflow to his brain at 30% normal..enough to stay awake..or was it a mistake? as it prolonged his agony...
Tarzan: Tarzan handsome face a masked of torment as he felt the effect of lack of oxygen
Tarzan: His lungs burned and body started convulsing
Tarzan: UNGHH! HGNNH!
Tarzan: RRRCCKKK!
Tarzan: Tarzan felt his legs kick and midsection move violently
Tarzan: as his body desperately wanted an intake of air

Razak: I crank the choke hard on his neck and push his head into the choke viciously to cut his air and blood supply
Razak: "TAP OUT TARZAN AND SURRENDER TO THE LION"
Razak: "I WILL CHOKE YOU OUT COLD"

Tarzan: finallly, even the great Tarzan couldn't contain it
Tarzan: He tapped!
Tarzan: eagerly and nervously on your forearms
Tarzan: as his vision started tunneling and his convulsion becoming more violent
Tarzan: RCCKK!
Tarzan: HNNGNGH!!

Razak: RRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR as I feel Tarzan's hand tapping on my foream

Tarzan: He tried to speak his submission but can't

Razak: can't believe this big man submitting to the smaller man

Tarzan: and he tapped violently still

Razak: I release the choke a bit but keep my arms around his neck

Tarzan: Tarzan felt being drowned alive

Razak: "You're submitting, Tarzan?"

Tarzan: a great whoosh of air flooded Tarzan lungs  
Tarzan: ha... ha.. I give.. ha.. ha..
Tarzan: you.. w-wwin.. hahah

Razak: YEEEEAAAAHHHHH
Razak: "So who is the ruler of the jungle, hu?"
Razak: flex my arms a bit to squeeze hisneck again...

Tarzan: Tarzan looked at you but didn't answer
Tarzan: panting heavily and exhausted at the ordeal

Razak: "WHO IS THE RULER OF THE JUNGLE???"
Razak: squeeze the neck and choke him again
Razak: "SAY IT!"

Tarzan: you . may have.. won.. but the jungle is still my kingdom..
Tarzan: Tarzan said weakly

Razak: "okay" i whisper at your answer, "looks like i have not enough yet and i have to kill that big man as he doesnt wnat to yield his kingdom to me... you got one more chance to yield your reign to me" I grunt as I flex up my arms and block Tarzan's air and blood supply decided to destroy him totally

Tarzan: AACCKKK!
Tarzan: Tarzan struggled violently but his weak muscular body offered hardly any resistance to your choke
Tarzan: UNGGH!!
Tarzan: Tarzan started tapping again
Tarzan: unable to voice his submission
Tarzan: tap! tap! tap!

Razak: "WHO IS THE RULER OF THE JUNGLE?" I yell as I release a bit just enough to let Tarzan utter some words...
Razak: "you got one chance to say it..."

Tarzan: Tarzan looked at you..
Tarzan: utterly helpless for the first time in his life
Tarzan: pushed to his limits and already defeated
Tarzan: ha..ha..ha..

Razak: "WHO????"  
Razak: flex up my muscles a bit...

Tarzan: acckkk!!
Tarzan: yyy...
Tarzan: y-you
Tarzan: I g-ggive...
Tarzan: no.n-nno more..

Razak: YESSSSSS
Razak: To make sure that Tarzan will yield his reign to me, I pull the choke tight again starting to choke him out, his eyes popping as I crank my arm on his throat stealing his air and blood...

Tarzan: ACCCLKKK!!! RCCKKKK!!!!! Tarzan felt the full power of your choke
Tarzan: and there was nothing you could do but scream garbled sounds
Tarzan: and tapped violently on your forearm
Tarzan: Tarzan felt fear as the familiar sensation moments earlier came creeping back

Razak: This time I ignore his taps and keep on choking him

Tarzan: The burning of his lungs, buckling of his body, convulsions
Tarzan: HNGGHH! HGGGNHH!!

Razak: Flex up my arms to make sure Tarzan goes out...

Tarzan: in one final moment
Tarzan: Tarzan body went rigid, all his muscles flexed and locked in placed as his body pain limits were surpasesed
Tarzan: Tarzan lost consciousness

Razak: as Tarzan goes limp under me, I release the choke and pull the waistband of his loincloth out. then bound his hands with it and pull him to a tree nearby. Take a liana rope and bound him to the trunk, sitting on his ass. then slap his face to wake him up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it, very erotic! More Tarzan fights!

The Rock Tarzan said...

Thanks. More to come, man!