Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tarzan vs Alpha Danny



Tarzan: Tarzan accepts your challenge, bastard. From the treetops a majestic figure was seen. It was Tarzan, jungler hero and champ! His fantastic musculature was evident in the forest canopy even more so when he descended to the vines as he flexed his arms, biceps and back! He land with a thud in front of you

Alpha Danny: Comes out into the clearing and looks up with a sadistic grin...clad only in a loincloth...my hairy, muscled body pumped to its max...watching as you laid with a thud in front of me..."ready to be defeated and destroyed muscle boy?" I smirk 

Tarzan: "No, bastard. It was a mistake to challenge me. This is not your place, thug. " Tarzan countered as in a flash he made his move. He charged at you and speared you in the guts! WHAM!!!

Alpha Danny: I smirk at that then...OOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF...speared in the gut hard by Tarzan but manage to grab onto your hair as you hit...yanking you down with me...then HEADBUTT to your face! POW!!! 

Tarzan: Tarzan was caught offguard with your endurance and power as you pulled his hair and headbutted him straight up after being hit with Tarzan's tackle. Tarzan's brain was rattled as he was almost knocked off! His knees wobbled but Tarzan was able to gain control in time. Tarzan countered with a couple of uppercuts in your abs. PUNCH! PUNCH!

Alpha Danny: OOOOFFF!! UUFFFF!!!! those uppercuts sink in my hairy abs...but I manage to hold onto your hair with one hand...both on our knees as I send a couple shots to Tarzan's ribs...BAM! BAM!...then pull Tarzan to his feet...hiptoss him to the ground...then land 2 fast knees to Tarzan's face! POW! POW! 

Tarzan: OMMPPGHHH! UNGGH! Tarzan grunted as he felt your knees crush his ribs! Then it was blur for the jungle hero after getting hiptoss and knees strikes on his face! Your assault left Tarzan on the ground curled in pain and clutching his face. 

Alpha Danny: I reach down grabbing Tarzan by his hair again pulling him to his knees then a fast foot kick to Tarzan's groin...BAM!...then I step back and slam a roundhouse kick to Tarzan's jaw....POW!!! 

Tarzan: AARGGHHHH!!!! Tarzan almost jumped in torment as your kick squarely landed on his nuts and crushed them on his pelvic bone! Ha.. ha.. ah.. Tarzan gagged and almost puked on the onset of intense pain and before he could recover... roundhouse kick on his jaw! POW!!! Tarzan whole body got lifted into the are and fell a feet a way. Tarzan body is spreadeagle as he lay on his back. 

Alpha Danny: I come after Tarzan and kick hard to his side...WHAM!...rolling him over on his stomach as I pull Tarzan up to his knees then drop behind him and wrap an arm around his throat choking him...grabbing Tarzan's arm and twisting it behind his back...my loinclothed bulge grinding against Tarzan's butt...growling in your ear..."ready to submit and be fucked and destroyed monkey boy?" 

Tarzan: "GUGHHH! ARGHHH! Tarzan shouted in torment as he felt his arms nearly got dislocated from its socket!. "Fuck you bastard!" Tarzan shouted as he head but in the jaw! 

Alpha Danny: Twisting that arm behind Tarzan as I tighten the choke...Tarzan's muscled body against my hairy muscle making me hotter then suddenly..."UUUGGGGGGNN!!!!" that headbutt SLAMS against my jaw...I drop the choke and hammerlock as I tumble back across the ground landing on my back rubbing my jaw...

Tarzan: Tarzan moved quickly and pinned your arms with his shins! He sat on your chest as he started to pummel you face with jabs and hooks! PUNCH! WHAM! BAM! PUNCH! 

Alpha Danny: OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! Tarzan holding my arms down as my face gets pummeled by his big fists...my head raising up...my long hair flying back and forth as my head snaps left and right..."UUUUGGGGGHHH...AAAUUUGGGGHHHH...OWWWWWWW....FUUUCCCCKKKK!!" Tarzan managing to bloody my face with those punches as my legs kick at the ground behind Tarzan...

Tarzan: HNNGH! Tarzan felt the sharp pain in his back as you kicked him and knocked him off you. The jungle here tumbled in the jungled ground but quickly regained his footing. He readied himself as he sees you getting up

Alpha Danny: My kicking knees hitting Tarzan's back knocking you off me as I roll over and get to my feet...one eye blackened...nose and mouth bloody...face bruised...I suddenly CHARGE and SLAM a knee to Tarzan's abs then grab your head again in my muscled right arm and send punch after punch to Tarzan's face...SLAMMING my free fist into it over and over...

Tarzan: OOOOFFF! Tarzan got winded as you drove you knee, crushing Tarzan's abs! In a flash you followed up, locking his head and sent a barage of punches to his face, bloodying it up and bruising his georgeous profile. Tarzan saw stars and spots and you pummeled his face. Desperate to escape, Tarzan grabbed your balls! Twisted and squeezed them!

Alpha Danny: AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!! FUCKING HELL!!!! I yell out as my balls gets squeezed and twisted! I drag Tarzan across the ground by his head...my balls being crushed in his iron grip....we get near a large tree and I RAM Tarzan's face into it then yank you back and BANG your face into again! BAM!!!!!! 



Tarzan: UNGHHH! ARGGGHH! Tarzan is astounded that his latest move didn't even fazed you. You dragged him to a tree and slamme his head multiple times! GUHH! ACCKK! With each slam, Tarzan loosened his hold on your testicles and after a couple more, Tarzan's released his grip as he saw spots of black and white. His eyes were unfocus as he tries to keep awake from you assault

Alpha Danny: My balls screaming in pain...feeling crushed by the big jungle man as I move back...coughing and retching from that ball torture...my balls definitely damaged as I drop to my knees...blood dripping off my face as I start to puke on the ground....

Tarzan: Tarzan saw your weakness. He had thought you invincible. But as you are on all fours puking your guts out, Tarzan mustered all his determination and kick you hard in the guts. The kick sent you tumbling a few paces away. 

Alpha Danny: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! That kick caving my guts in as I go tumbling across the ground...SLAMMING into a large boulder...my skull cracking as it hits...laying there on my side...arms and legs in all directions...

Tarzan: Tarzan saw you spread eagle and drained of strength, knelt at your side and picked you up by the hair. "who's your jungle king now, bastard?" he taunted you

Alpha Danny: My hair yanked pulling my bloody face up off the ground as I spit a mouthful of blood in Tarzan's face...my balls destroyed by you...my limp cock pissing blood as one hand finds a sharp stick..."FUCK...YOU...JUNGLE...BOY!" I growl as I bring that stone around and JAB into into your left eye then use the stick to STAB at yer guts...

Tarzan: UNGGGH!! Tarzan felt his eyes get crushed and bloodied by the stone! He stumbed backwards and you stabbed hims with a stick in his guts! Instinctively, Tarzan flexed his abs the wound was only superficial, still it was a blood mess. Tarzan hook punched you in the cheeks! BAM! yt

Alpha Danny: AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH...that punch caving my cheek in as my face SNAPS to one side...blood spraying from my bloody face as I lay there...taken down by Tarzan but refusing to give up as I grab at the boulder to try and stand up...

Tarzan: Ha.. ha..ha.. Tarzan panted. "Time to end this. You have brought to much evil on this land and it's time for your judgment." Tarzan said as he approached you. You have your back on his as you were using the boulder for support and Tarzan summoned all his might in a single straight punch aimed at the small of your back!


Alpha Danny: UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! I yell out as that punch SLAMS into my back...sending me SMASHING down on top of the boulder...my face obliterated by the hard stone as the sound of my spine snapping echoes out...my body jerking and twitching...arms and legs shaking out of control...the blood streaming from my face and skull now as my body slowly...slowly...falls limp across the boulder...then slides off of it to the ground...unmoving...

Tarzan: Tarzan steps on your unconscious body and sounded his signature jungle call. Aaaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaahhhhhahhhhh!!!!! Tarzan deep and magnificent voice echoed throughout the area. Tarzan had just dislocated your spine and will turn you over to the authorities, a quick death is not enough punishment for your deeds but you must be pay a lifetime in prison.

Alpha Danny: end

No comments: