Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tarzan vs Pvt. Crusher (Part 2)



Pvt. Crusher: I walk over treading on the spread out, knocked out, beaten down hero. But I don't just want his defeat ... I crave his utter submission ... and I have ways of getting what I want. I drop down behind the hero, and with one hand, rip away his loinclothe. Exposing that muscled ass and just the tip of his package ground into the dirt. I reach forward and grab the hero Jungle Lord's hair, pulling back, torquing his neck and spine, while I lift my other fist, and aim it like a spear. My massive muscles and my 22" gun flex, and then WHAMMMM "Wake up HERO!!" i shout as my fist, like a heat seeking missile impacts the KO'd Tarzan the Magnificent's slack ass, and penetrates up to the wrist with the force of my intrustion.

Tarzan: UGGHH! AAAGHHHHH!! Tarzan shouted as he felt his asshold violated mercilessly! What are you doi-ACCKKK!! Tarzan felt you big fist forcing his way to Tarzan's virgin anus! Tarzan 's body buckled trying to get away from you but it was no use as you held Tarzan by the hair. GUHHA ACCKKK! Tarzan struggled violently, his arms and back hurt like hell but it didn't bothered Tarzan. All he had in his mind is to escape your humiliating rape of his butt crack


Pvt. Crusher: With a sadistic grin, and a tight hold on the hero's hair, the Mercenary grinned as he FORCED his fist deeper into the hero's ass, almost to the elbow. "I FUCKING OWN YOU JUNGLE CUNT!" He opened his hand inside the hero and grabbed a handful of guts, and twisted, sending a terrible wave of agony through the hero's core. BUT ... he let go, and gently rubbed his fist in and out, targeting his pressure on the hero's manly prostrate, following up the sickening wave of pain with a blast of unexpected ferocious sexual arousal tingling through the hero's balls and dicks. "The sooner you give your hero soul over to me ... the sooner this humiliation will end ... I'll even finish you off, give you a clean death if you beg for it ... AFTER you've surrendered to ME."
Pvt. Crusher: "Either way, Tarzan the Magnificent, is NO MORE."

Tarzan: ACKKKCK!!! Tarzan screamed in pain as you forced you arms to his virgin hole! Tarzan gagged and almost puked as you attacked his internal organs and ultimately his prostrate squeezing them and pressuring them. Your torture made the jungle hunk convulse and spasm uncontrollably, his extremities jerking unconsciously because of the extreme torment. GUUUAGGRGGKKK!!! Tarzan bellowed as you continued you sadistic assaults leaving the hero drained of might and power to resist you. Your manuevered your fist in jungle studs insides creating both pain and pleasure to the hero. That inspite of your sinister attacks Tarzan felt his cock rise and his balls churn. It was overflowing of sensation from extreme agony to flecks of pleasure and even the jungle hero is unprepared for it..
Tarzan: The moment he feels pleasure you take it away with a burst of pain and the moment he was about to voice his submission, you put some feathered touches leaving him sickly to want more. You are masterfully orchestrating his moods and Tarzan his vainly fighting it. It was as losing a battle for the jungle champ, it was taxing for the jungle hero! In a flash you opened you fist and clawed the insides Tarzan! ACCKCKKK!!!!!! Tarzan yelled due to the shock and not wanting to Tarzan shead tears in anguished! HA!! GURHHH!!! tears rolled from Tarzan eyes, tears of too much torment

Pvt. Crusher: Continuing the treatment ... long into the afternoon ... alternating betweeen the pain and hte pleasure. Major Commando treating the Jungle Lord almost gently, dominating to the depths of his soul, filling the hero with both unimagined pleasure and unimagined agony, until every ounce of resistance drains away. With his free hand, he lets go of the hero's hair, and rolls him over onto his back. He cups his balls and his stiff manhood and stares deep into the Jungle Lord's eyes. His hand quivering up his ass he asks, almost gently, "Do you want to cum Tarzan the Magnificent? Do you want to finally release that hero's seed? DO you want to surrender your freedom to your true master, the man who has proven himself capable of conquering you, according to the law of the jungle?
Pvt. Crusher: TO be my slave and do exactly as I say in all things, to worship me and for me in turn to protect and guide you? Or ... do you want me to finish you cleanly? That is the only choice you have, CUNT."

Tarzan: Tarzan is quivering now, he felt all heat drained off him from your machinations. You have utterly dominated him physically and now you have controlled his sensual tendencies with your fist, making hims squealed in pain, toe-curl in pleasure. Yet you prevented him release and it greatly stressed the jungle hero as he felt his balls bursting with cum and his penis erected ready to spurt his jism. As you cupped his balls with your warm hands, Tarzan himself cumming but not quite, not until you let it so. You asked him a question and Tarzan barely heard it. All he heard was slave to you or death.. Tarzan was about to say 'your slave' but he hesitated a little some small pride remained in him as he spat your face!

Pvt. Crusher: I grin, and wipe the spit off my face. I focus on that last remaining bit of pride. "Now, now Jungle Lord, let's be clear on who is in charge here ... NOT YOU!" I ram my fist deeper up your ass, open my fist and clench your guts. With my other hand I cup balls and begin to gently, oh so gently, caress your cock. Then I shout at you, "CUM!!" Undermining that small remaining bit of pride by taking total control of your manhood and draining the last of your manly pride!

Tarzan: UNGGGHHHH!! Tarzan felt him cum! Spurts of jism erupted from the tip of his cock as he reached climax fully in your control! AAAHH!! AAHHH! FUKK!!! Tarzan bellowed as his jets cum flowed from his big balls draining him if might, resolved and pride. It took about half a minute before Tarzan's orgasm subsided leaving him exhausted, his testicles cleaned out of semen. Tarzan's mouth hung agape with drool leaking at the side, his eyes half open, body sweating and muscles siphoned of power. Tarzan lay with your fist still deep inside him ripe for your next move.


Pvt. Crusher: Just one command .... "I own you Tarzan ... totally now. Even your manhood obeys me. SURRENDER!!" I spear my fist up past the elbow into your ass, grab your muscled abs from the inside of your guts in one hand, and drive my other fist like a mighty spear into those clenched abs, utterly destroying every muscle with a blast of sickening pain, timed just as I shout out my command.

Tarzan: UGGHGH! GAHHH! AARGGGHHH!! I GIVE!! I SUBMIT!! NO MORE!! ARGGHHHH!!!! Tarzan shouted his submission finally cracking from all you tortures! AHH GUUUAHHHH! UNNNGGH! HGGGNH!! NO MORE! I GIVE!!! Tarzan submitted over and over as his body twitched and convulsed trying to get a spot to relax and away from you sadistic probing hands decimating the jungle hunk from the inside.

Pvt. Crusher: Tarzan the Magnificent, mighty muscled Lord of the Jungle finally breaks under the massive torture of the evil Mercenary. "ONLY TWO CHOICES NOW TARZAN ... SLAVERY OR DEATH!! CHOOSE!!!" I ream my fist up twisting your guts from the inside, continuing the terrible torture until you make your choice.

Tarzan: ARRGGHH!! NO MORE.. S-STOPP!! S-SLAVERY!!! PLEASE STOP!! ARBGGGHH I CHOSE S-SLAVERY!! Tarzan bellowed his voice hoarse in full of torment

Pvt. Crusher: The mighty hero, so broken and utterly defeated that he chooses the coward's way out. Very fitting. I smile and rip my fist out of your ass violently, as my free fist lashes out and hits your jaw so hard it breaks with a loud CRACKKKK, knocking you out. I toss your naked body over my shoulder, and trek back to my base, to begin your training and conditioning as my newest henchmen, to use your deep jungle knowledge to help enslave and capture the native creatures and tribe.smen you were once sworn to protect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tarzan a slave. Never. he should have died. He would not help enslave the tribes unless he is hoping to overcome Pvt Crusher in a later fight.

The Rock Tarzan said...

You're right, man. But I guess, even Tarzan has his limits. Pvt. Crusher beat Tarzan to the extreme and although he resisted submitting, he succumb in the end.

Ivan said...

Pvt Crusher is an alpha. appears more dominate and a match for Tarzan. yeah, Tarzan would never become a slave voluntarily. this is hot though.

The Rock Tarzan said...

Pvt. Crusher in this match, put Tarzan to his limits. Yeah your're right, Tarzan would have chosen death than slavery. But I guess, after the prolonged torture and beating from Pvt. Crusher, Tarzan's exhausted body and mind just succumbed to admit slavery.. or maybe he's still plotting to defeat the vile Pvt. Crusher and slavery would give him another chance to.

brutalmercreborn said...

wud be hot watchin Tarzan gettin killed brutally...