Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tarzan vs Pvt. Crusher (Part 1)


Tarzan: Tarzan is one of the strongest men in the jungle where he reigns
Tarzan: with his 6'3" 240lbs, 50c/34w/20biceps frame
Tarzan: only a few can go toe-to-toe with him
Tarzan: and a rarer few can make him their bitch
Tarzan: think you can do it?

Pvt. Crusher: Yes ... I'm a 6'3, 250lb, 49c, 36w, 21b framed mercenary and trained hand-to-hand combat expert
Pvt. Crusher: Hired by the local pouchers to take care of Tarzan ...
Pvt. Crusher: Once and for all.
Pvt. Crusher: No mercy.
Pvt. Crusher: Start off by setting a trap ... caging one of his favorite animal followers ... a massive lion. When he comes to free the lion, I'll pounce and begin to show him whose boss. I could use my weapons, I'll set those aside ...
Pvt. Crusher: Need to beat this hero
Pvt. Crusher: Hand to hand
Pvt. Crusher: Man to man
Pvt. Crusher: Humiliation and destruction

Tarzan: Tarzan appeared in the jungle canopy, he had heard a loin roaring, as if it was caged, hence, the jungle hero had come into the area. Tarzan looked around for intruders and signs of a trap. He even scouted around the area just to make sure no man is around. Finally satisfied, Tarzan grabbed a vine
Tarzan: and swung down to the cage and inspected it's locking mechanism.

Pvt. Crusher: Using my years of mercenary training and jungle fighting, it's not difficult to hide my tracks and make a small hollow in the jungle floor, covered with leaves. I mask my scent using lion pheromes rubbed on my body, fooling even the Tarzan. As Tarzan swings down from the vine, and inspects the locking mechanism, I spy him through my peek hole ... I tense my military, combat trained muscle ... tension building, then spring in a massive leap out of my shallow pit, into the air, and my black SWAT style combat geared body twists, and my black combat boot swings up, and spears the mighty king of the jungle right in the small of his well-muscled spine with a loud CRACKKKKK.

Tarzan: UGGGHH!! Tarzan grunted in pain as he felt his spine almost dislocate from your vicious blow. Tarzan face hit the cage as his body was also slammed to it as well.carried by the force of your kick. Gravity did the rest the Tarzan's body slid across the cage bars down to the dust floor. HNNGGGH! Tarzan groaned as his hand reach out to massage his lower back, trying to relieved the pain. He did know what or who hit him but he was about to find out as he turned around and let his back rest in the forest ground. He saw a hulking creature, a mercenary in black boots looking down at him. Tarzan is in pain, but had face similar situations before, he must counter! He thought. Tarzan lifted his legs and kick his attacker's knees!
Tarzan: KICK!

Pvt. Crusher: Tarzan's well-honed fight instincts spring into gear, and the killer-trained mercenary staggers, falling forward as the perfectly aimed jungle king's double kick knocks his legs out from under him. But this bad guy is well trained to turn attacks to his advantage .. Falling forward, his massively veined and muscled arms shoot out on instinct, grabbing the bars of the cage. Fighting down the stabbing pain in his knees, he contracts his chiseled abs, as in a display of stunning acrobatics, he suspends himself by his arms gripped to the cage, pulls his knees into his abs in a fetal postion, then swings himself down by his muscled arms, his legs unfolding with rock-hard power, to give the King of the Jungle a brutal combat booted double kick right to his hero handsome face. CRUNCHHHHHHH

Tarzan: Tarzan head was buried into the dirty ground, as in reaction his body from his chest to his toes lifted to ground to almost in parallel to that of the mercenary stomping him. OOMMMPPGHHH!!! Tarzan let out a muffled yelled as his nose almost got broken and his lips bled. Tarzan tasted the blood and while the face stomped hurt like and nearly knocked him out, Tarzan used all his resolved to fight through the agony and make a comeback. Using his strong arms and bulging biceps, Tarzan pushed the ground while he removed his face from your foot and used his elavated legs to trap your head with them. Free from your foot stomp Tarzan, locked his legs on your head and started squeezing them!

Pvt. Crusher: The hero displays his amazing agility and will to win ... the evil mercenary is caught off guard as the King of the Jungle levers himself up off the jungle floor, twisting and extending his legs up to catch my head in a bone crushing head scissors. The pressure is intense and the pain makes it hard to think ... only moments to reverse this, which the well-honed battle instincts of manage as I drop down, fighting through the pain, my head in your legs, as I double you up in a tight ball, breathe as deeply as I can, with spots crossing my vision, and use my massive muscled thighs to power up to my feet, turn aside, and throw us both down, aiming for a rock in the jungle floor ... with smashes deep into the small of your spine in the same spot I kicked earlier, causing you to release ...
Pvt. Crusher: the headschissors as I stagger back, sucking in deep mouthfuls of air, and gathering my strength, moving into a full fighting stance, a wicked grin forming on my face.

Tarzan: EAARGGHHH!! Tarzan shouted in pain as the rock hit the hurting area of his back. The electric wave of torment made Tarzan lose his focus and strength leaving the jungle stud no other choice than to release you from his head scissor. Tarzan's body writhe in agony, his muscles all flexed trying to contain the pain. From the corner of his eye he saw you prepare to attack once again and the jungle hero readied himself too despite of the aching spine. Slowly Tarzan rose up and crouched, his abs flexed and his chest heaving heavily; arms at the ready and biceps tensed. Tarzan then spoke up, his voice deep and noble: "Who are you and why have you came here?" He asked trying to buy more time to recover

Pvt. Crusher: Not one for extended conversation, I tense my massive thighs and leap back into battle, shouting as I attack "Major Commando is my name ... and breaking the world's strongest hero's is MY GAME!" My well toned muscle launches a kick towards your right side, but it's just a feint, even as you spring to block my real attack strikes home ... a rock-hard punch from my fist of stone, impacting like a meteor on your strong handsome hero jaw backed by all my battle-trained muscle and skill. CRACKKKKk

Tarzan: CRACCCKK!! GUUUGHHHHHH! Tarzan was blindsided by your hook, cleanly hitting his jaw! Spit and blood flew from Tarzan mouth as his head snapped sideways. The jungle stud saw black and then stars and spots of light as your punch racked his brain, shocked his balance and muddled his vision. For a couple of seconds, Tarzan almost lost awareness of his surroundings but luckily he didn't passed out and managed to keep his footing. Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs from his mind. Tarzan countered with a combo of his own: a right and left uppercut on your midsection and a straight right punch on your face! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Pvt. Crusher: The challenge of the fight now surging through my evil mercenary blood I OOOOFFF once, then twice as my steel 8-pack abs absorb two punishing blows, fighting through the pain, I pull back as the punch comes into my face, and I take it, feeling a wave of agong spread through my jaw as my face is bloodied, knowing I might have been knocked out if I hadn't managed to pull back somewhat. But ... this causes the Mighty Lord of The Jungle to slightly overextend his punch, allowing me to swing up my 21" war-trained biceps and lock up the jungle trained muscle bound arm before Tarzan can pull it back. With a swift twist, I step behind the Lord of the Jungle wrenching that arm up behind his back in a brutal hammerlock, continuing my maneuver, flowing gracefully, I continue twisting around ...
Pvt. Crusher: to the front of the mighty hero, keeping that arm trapped in my hammerlock as I throw my arm over the hero's muscled shoulder, HEAVE the jungle lord off his feet, drop down to one knee, and with all my power and a lot of sadistic joy DRIVE that trapped hammerlock'd muscular hero-trained arm down across my knee in a backbreaker with that trapped bicep taking the full brunt of the assault as it cracks across my knee.

Tarzan: Tarzan struggled to escape you hammerlock but before he could mount a counter or escape, he felt himself lifted cleaned off. Cold sweat flooded Tarzan and he dreaded what was to come next. CRACK! Tarzan felt his arms give way and dislocated from your inhumane move! AARGGHHH!! Tarzan bellowed in agony as he felt his arms dislocated from their sockets. Desperately to escape your grip, Tarzan clawed your face with his free hand.

Pvt. Crusher: Desperation powers the hero's efforts ... and I'm forced to shove your hurt body off my knee to avoid getting my eyes gouged out. I grin sadistically at the sight of the injured hero hitting the ground. "What's the matter Jungle Lord ... not feeling ... quite so confident? Feeling the first taste of fear? The fear of what I'm going to do to you to break you and make you my personal bitch? Former hero ... turned into Major Commando's bitch?? You should be afraid." I spring up as your hurt arm takes the brunt of hitting the dirt. I straddle your legs and hook first your right ankle then your left ankle under my armpits. Then I sit back ... into a ful boston crab, slowly oh so slowly, increasing the pressure on your spine.

Tarzan: ACCCKK! Tarzan grunted as you let him fall to the ground with dislocated arm hitting the solid surface. Tarzan supported his injured arm instinctively as he backs away from you while lying in his back. He hadn't gone a few paces away, when you grabbed his legs and ankles. Tarzan kicked hard trying to escape you vice-like grip but his efforts where in vain as you turned him over into Boston Crab! HNNGGGHHH! ACKKKKK!!! Tarzan handsome is now masked in pain and torture as his body was bent to a 'C
Tarzan: Tarzan felt the extreme pressure in his spine as you curled him up! GUGHHH! AHHH AHHH HHA HAHAH! AARGGH! Tarzan tried fighting your power but his injured arms and the exhausting ordeal is taking it's toll on even the might jungle warrior. Tarzan clawed the ground with his good arm, hoping to crawl and carry you to the nearest tree to get some leverage

Pvt. Crusher: I twist slightly as I feel your indomitable hero spirit struggle to reach for the nearest tree. I grin, letting you think you are getting somewhere before I sadistically STOMP spearing your good bicep with my hard combat boot, grinding the heroic massive 21" bicep into the ground beneath the tread of my boot as I STOMP with my other boot deep into your tortured spine. Standing up now, turning the boston crab into a standing "Lion Tamer", the pressure on your spine increased as I continue to ratchet up the pain, balanced, one boot grinding the muscle of your good bicep, the other grinding deep into your hurt spine, my arms still trapping your ankles, pulling back, slowly but surely increasing the torture and injury to the mighty Jungle Lord Tarzan's muscled back.


Tarzan: ACCKKK!! Tarzan felt levels of pain he had never endured before! ARGGGHH!!! He heard himself hoarse in screaming from your torturous submission hold. Utterly helpless, Tarzan tried to fried his good hand from your boots only to have then ground and buried deeper into the ground. In reaction to Tarzan's attempt to escaped you ground your boots deeper to the small of his back too and jungle hero bellowed his anguished, EAIIIIIIARGGGHHH!! GUUUUHHHAAHHH!!! Tarzan felt his spine slowly and minutely cracking from the pressure. The sound of the tiny cracks made Tarzan desperate, he knows he must escape your hold soon or he'll get his back broken! Tarzan summoning all his strength struggled violently and tried buckling you off his back! SHAKE! STRUGGLE! SHAKE!

Pvt. Crusher: The sound of the mighty hero screaming in agony was pure music to my ears ... and although I should have been prepared, the final desperate struggle of the Jungle Lord catches me off guard. Before I can adjust, your awesomely powerful legs, desperate to keep your back from cracking, throws me off and I hurtle through the air. But, my acrobatic skill kicks in on instinct, and I land uninjured in a fighting stance a few feet away. I laugh, knowing the stronger the hero the more pleasure comes from breaking him. I taunt you, "GET UP JUNGLE KING!!! GET UP AND FIGHT TO SAVE YOUR PATHETIC JUNGLE DOMAIN AND YOUR WORTHLESS FREEDOM FROM A SLAVERY WORSE THAN DEATH!!"

Tarzan: ha... hah..hah.. ugghhh Tarzan felt some kind of relief as he was able to knock you off his suffering back. His spine is aflame with pain and his dislocated burning in agony. Nevertheless, he must face you. Guhh.. Tarzan moaned as he struggled to get back on his feet all the muscles in his body tensed and flexed trying very hard not to breakdown in the middle of the fight. It was half a minute before Tarzan was able to stand face-to-face with you, holding his injured hand for support, he looked at you with anger in his eyes. Never has Tarzan been put in such a situation, never has he been thoroughly manhandled like this and though outside the jungle stud seems determined to fight you to the death, his mind raced on how to delay the end of this match. Tarzan knew he is on a disadvantage...
Tarzan: with an injured had, the best he could do is a draw with you. He must look of a way to escape this match lest he be thoroughly beaten. As you came closer, Tarzan kicked a mound of dirt towards your eyes, blinding you!

Pvt. Crusher: Brilliant attack ... the evil mercenary's eyes fill with grit and dirt ... the hero's desperate attack hitting home. But ... to Tarzan's horror, the evil muscled mercenary didn't stop. Well-trained in blind-fighting, Major Commando doesn't need to SEE you to KILL you. Using his acute sense of hearing, smell, to tell him what he needs to know, he leaps forward, trusting to instinct, ducking under the hero's tired reach, in close to his body, Major Commando lifts his knee and drives it full force into the hero's classicly muscled torso, inflicting terrible damage on the solid muscled body, while one of his hands grabs Tarzan's good wrist, pinning it to his side, and the evil villians remaining fist drives like a spear in a terrible uppercut to the Jungle Lord's jaw. CRUNCH.

Tarzan: Tarzan's attempt to escape the fray was thwarted by you, the extremely skilled mercenary! Leaving Tarzan shocked and surprised by your reaction. A knee to Tarzan's guts! UNGGGHHHH! Tarzan mouth forned an 'O' as all air was forced out of his lungs and his abs was crushed by your solid knees! A second later, you pinned Tarzan's good arm leaving him totally under your power as you drive an uppercut to his jaw! UGGGHH!! Tarzan's feet lifted cleaned of the ground as impact of your punch rattled his brains and his eye went to back of his head. The jungle stud would have flew a few paces away from you if you hadn't held his arm, henced Tarzan fell back in front of you dazed and landing on his knees, his eyes unfocused and his vision swirling with stars and spots!

Pvt. Crusher: The triumphant Mercenary steps behind the hurting Jungle Hero ...Roughly, he grabs the dazed hero by his one remaining good arm as the dazed hero looks on as Major Commando clears out his vision. "Now, it's time to tame you Jungle Lord. And to do that, I am going to finish "hobbling" you, because I don't want you trying anything stupid." With a look of sadistic pleasure, the evil villian caresses the finelly muscled good arm of Tarzan. Then without so much as a break in his expression, he locks out the arm, and with a sadistic SNAP against the elbow joint, injures the hero's arm as badly as other one. "NOW, you are mine. It's time to finish you off and make you my bitch. When you wake up, your training will begin." With that, the villian cocks his fist, and throws a ...
Pvt. Crusher: massive punch to the hero's hard strong jaw. CRACCKKKKKKKKK

Tarzan: hah...ha....ha.. Tarzan felt himself floating like in a dream when he landed kneeling front of you after you uppercut that he didn't even notice what you are about to do until you did it. You snapped his other arms!! UUUUARGGGHHH!!! Tarzan was jolted back to reality as the pain electrified his arm. His mouth opened in agony as his handsome face turned into anguished hunk! Then you threw another punch sending the jungle hero a few feet way apparently knocked out!
Tarzan: Tarzan's body twitched unconsciously, he was spreadeagle when he landed after your punch, his body spread out showing his slight bruises, his trampled muscles and his arms sticked out in odd angles.

1 comment:

brutalmercreborn said...

i need a combat with u, Pvt Crusher!!!!!!!!!!!!