Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tarzan vs Cyber King


Tarzan: Tarzan carefully spied your camp from the treetop. It was a big logging operation, and most of the workers are African slaves. A couple of armed guards is the camp's defense but no more and Tarzan had to wonder what kind of leader this logging operation is. Some say his a monster with a Jaguar as a head and a human body. A giant they say that goes by the name of King! Tarzan had to find out. The jungle hunk descended and stealthily entered King's hut undetected. He saw you standing and looking at the window. Damn! King is massive 6'7", 295lbs. "I am Tarzan. Stop this madness and go back to where you came from or suffer Tarzan's wrath!" Tarzan bellowed

Cyber King: I turn away from the window, startled as I stare at the man who has just dared to invade my prison camp. I quickly untense when I see he is unarmed, and chuckle a bit to myself for getting worried at all. I speak to the intruder. "Do you have any idea where you've just landed yourself in, boy?" I stare at your muscles, admiring them a small bit, though they're inferiror to mine. I figure you'd make a good slave. "What's your name? Nevermind. It doesn't matter. I'll make you a deal. You get on your knees, kiss my boots profusely, and apologize for startling me and I won't kill you. I'll have you guard my tent. Sound like a deal there, monkey boy?"


Tarzan: "You're cockiness will be you downfall, King! I will beat you up here and give to the authorities!" Tarzan uttered as he charged at you and speared you in the guts. The both of you hit the wall and it collapse sending You and Tarzan in the clearing outside for everyone to see!. But no one dared intervene the fight. Tarzan straddled you and started punching your face! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Cyber King: The smacking sound of each punch on my mask could be heard for what seemed like miles. With each "THUD!" I grew dizzier and dizzier. I quickly snapped out of it and lifted up my massive, gloved hand to your throat, pressing you away from my body a bit, then quickly rolled around so that Tarzan was pinned underneath me, as I keep on the choke hold I bring my gloved fist to your abdomen, pounding it into your muscles like I'm tenderizing meat, even louder thuds can be heard by the crowd gathering around to witness the intruder battling the King

Tarzan: UNNHH! Tarzan grunted as each blow landed on his abs. He flexed his gut muscles to protect him from your blows! Feeling the effects of the chokehold, Tarzan's head started spinning and he must act now! Tarzan curled his body as his legs wrapped around your neck! With a mighty pull, Tarzan caught you in a leg scissor on your neck, choking you out.

Cyber King: I roar out in surprise as I'm suddenly jerked to the ground the the leg scissors. I try prying at your thighs to get them off around my neck as my head turns red behind my mask, but it's no use. "UGH!!! ACKKK!!" I choke out coughs and grunts as I try desperately to bridge out of it, my blue trunks and purple tights shown off as I try to use all the muscles in my body to relieve the pressure, but to no avail...

Tarzan: Tarzan's strong thighs were no match for your strength as in each passing second he tightened his hold on you. Your gasped and coughed, your vision tunneled. In a couple of seconds you will pass out if you can not free yourself from his torture.

Cyber King: My face turns slightly purple behind my mask, as my vision starts to get blurry, I get desperate. I sink the sharpened fangs of my mask and my nails into your thigh muscles, certain to make you cry out in pain and release my so I can gasp for air...

Tarzan: ARRGGHHHHH! Tarzan felt the sharp sting of your mask's teeth as it sunk and almost wounded his thighs. In the distraction he released you from his leg scissors and Tarzan massaged his thighs. Still his focus is on you, as he watched you gasping for air, Tarzan knew he must continue his assault and wear you down. Tarzan stood up and grabbed your head pulling you up. He did a vertical suplex and slammed you back down. SLAM! He did it again. SLAM! and again. SLAM!!!

Cyber King: I roared out, quitely, still gasping for air with each slam. I hold my sore, now bruised back as I bridge, my pec muscles rising and lowering quickly showing the rapidness of my breathing. I groan out quietly in pain as I continue to rub my sore back...

Cyber King: Sweat shines all over my muscles, pouring off my body into a pool around me as the hot sun shines on our bodies.

Tarzan: Tarzan picked you up again and this time wrapped his arms on your waist and German Suplex you half a dozen times! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Cyber King: By the time the sixth german suplex hit, my legs hung limply over my head in the german position, my arms looking lifeless as well, sweat trickled down my red bruised muscles and back as I lay almost broken in the heros arms. My body is full of pain as I try to think of a way to end this misery...

Tarzan: Tarzan released you and grabbed your neck and pull you up as he held you face-to-face. "I want you out of this jungle! Start packing your things and be gone after an hour!" Tarzan orded you

Cyber King: I snarled beneath my mask, loud enough for everyone to hear as I seized my opportunity. I took my cheap shot, my arm shooting out loike a snake directly at your loincloth, finding the sensitive manhood and locking on a death grip, intend on crushing your grapes into raisins. I smirk as I hear you cry out in pain.

Tarzan: UURRRRKKKKK!!!!! Tarzan felt like puking as the intense pain caught him off-guard. He balls felt like they were electrocuted and his stomach twisted in agony. Instantly, he released you and almost doubled over. Fortunately, he was able to grab hold of you for support. His knees became you and his face etched in pain. ARRGGHHH! Tarzan bellowed

Cyber King: I smiled immensely behind my mask as I boasted to the crowd, turning away for a moment as I held your jewels like a prized trophy while you squirmed in utter agony "This man thought he could challenge me, and now look at him! After he has his only pride crushed into dust, he'll be sent to the snake pit!" I turn back towards you and reapply more pressure

Tarzan: EIIIIIAIRGGGGHHH!!! Tarzan this screamed in agony as you put more pressure his testicles the pain increased exponentially! Tarzan on his tip toes from the torment which also weakened him, as his knees wobbled and his legs turned to jelly. FUCK YOU! BASTARD! He managed to curse you

Cyber King: I frown from the curse and jerk on even more pressure. My biceps' veins bulging as sweat trickled down our bodies, my smile returns as I hear you scream louder than ever. I give a few huge jerks, and just as you feel like your manmarbles are about to become dust, I wrap one of my hands around your neck, keeping the other hand on your jewels, I lift you up and parade you around the lot like a trophy, the sweat dripping off of you onto me like rain as I boast more than ever

Tarzan: AAAAAACCCCKKKK! Tarzan was drenched in sweat is the torment you subjected him is taking its toll.. fuck! Tarzan thought He must snap out of it! The pain if very intense, but the a bit dumbing down.. a bit. Remembering his training on such extreme pain, it took Tarzan all his concentration to numb the pain. Desperately, Tarzan countered elbowing you in the head. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Cyber King: "ARGH!!!" I cry out from the pain, falling to one knee as I hold my sore head, weeping a bit as I pound the dirt in frustration as I get back up to my feet and turn towards you, I get in a low defensive stance, waiting for you to make your first foolish move...

Tarzan: Tarzan waited to, on his guard and trying to recover from you sadistic assault on his nuts. The both of you circled each other, muscles tensed. Tarzan made the first move, he charged at you and inserted his shoulder on your torso, lifting you up and slamming you back down in a Somoan Drop! SLAM!!! Before you can recover, Tarzan locked your shins in his arms and flipped you, Boston Crab! Tarzan bent you and sat on the small of your back, keeping and increasing the pressure

Cyber King: I roared out in pain as my back was bent in a "c" shape, the bulge in my blue trunks showing bigger ow than ever from the bloodflow of the match. I roar as I swat the hot ground in pain, I press my hands to the ground and strain the muscles in my biceps to flip you off, but I'm not strong enough at the awkward and painful angle my body is bent, a pool of my sweat forms around us

Tarzan: HAah.. Haah... Tarzan panted on his efforts. "Submit!" he orders you. "Submit or I will break your back!" Tarzan shouted

Cyber King: "No WAY!!!" I hollar out, definitely far from willing to be humiliated in front of my own camp of slaves. "My pride is far too great to be defeated by an outsider like YOU!!!"

Tarzan: To your surprise, Tarzan released you. But it was far from over, Tarzan pulled you up, put you and his muscular shoulders and did a Torture Rack on you, bending you to an awkward angle with his strong and solid shoulders as the fullcrum! BEND!!! Tarzan jumped up and down to increase you pain!

Cyber King: I cried out in pain as my sweat-soaked body was bend in the shape of an upside down 'U' on your shoulders, moaning out in pain like a woman as I was put on display in front of my prisoners I mumble to myself "how could this get any worse... ugh my b-backk!" I grunt out as a small crack is heard. (feel free to break it, and as revenge possibly squeeze the blue bulge in my trunks to get back at me. Also, for the ending, if you do choose to punish me, describe my punishment, great match so far dude)

Tarzan: Tarzan jumped his highest and as he landed an audible CRACK! was heard. The crowd gasped in shock and awe, seeing Tarzan in all his power breaking down a man the size of King! After hearing your body break, Tarzan grabbed your balls, squeezed and twisted them and then he grabbed you chest and lifted you up in a Gorilla Press as he yelled his signature jungle call. AAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Win. Thought Tarzan was in for a beating from the big guy. Glad he turned it around and got revenge in squeezing his nuts.

The Rock Tarzan said...

Thought so too, since Cyber King is bigger than Tarzan. Well, the bigger they are the harder they fall, man.