Monday, July 15, 2013

Tarzan vs the Mauler

The Mauler: I'm at my camp in the middle of the jungle. Just setting up for the night. I'm out hunting this jungle man called Tarzan. Have my shirt off as I stretch out my 6'4" 235lbs of muscle. 

Tarzan: With a deep, loud sound. Tarzan bellowed his signature jungle yell. AaaaahAaaaahAahhhAaaaah!!! He grabbed a vine and swung towards you. Landing with a thud in a front of you. His stance ready for the fight and his muscles slightly flexed in anticipation "Who are you and what is your business here?" Tarzan asked you? 

The Mauler: "your my business Tarzan. You have been causing some problems for some friends, and they sent me to take care of you." As I eye you up and down smirking a bit. Then without warning a lash out and slam my boot into your gut. 

Tarzan: Ooof! Tarzan almost doubled over at your surprised attack on his semi-contracted guts. As you another attack, Tarzan evaded it jabbed at your chin a couple of times. PUNCH! PUNCH!


The Mauler: UGGHH caught with a couple of quick jabs I stumble back a few wtps, rubbing my chin. Then as You move in I lower my shoulder and charge. Spearing your gut with my shoulder as I drive you to the dirt. 

Tarzan: Ooomph! Air came gushing out from Tarzan as he felt his stomach cave in by your spearing. Aargh! He grunted as he landed back first on the ground. But being the resilient hero he is, Tarzan struggled to take control as both of you rolled in the dirt.

The Mauler: We roll around on the dirt, as we do I'm able to wrap my powerful legs around your waist squeezing you in a tight scissor. Quickly wrap up one of your arms with an arm bar. 

Tarzan: HNNGGGHH!! AAAARGGH!! Tarzan felt the power of you legs squeezing the life of him and the pressure on his muscular arms as you lock and bend it to its limit! Having no other course of action and desperate to escape your painful hold, Tarzan with his free hand, grabbed you in the crotch, grasped your balls and squeezed hard! SQUEEZE!!

The Mauler: AARRGGGG Sream out with the pain of the ball claw. Quickly release you from the scissor. As I thrash around I slam my boot into your jaw. Trying to get you to release my balls. 

Tarzan: UNNGH! Tarzan was nearly knocked out by your boots. Dizzy but still aware of the fight, Tarzan pulled his arm to escape your armbar. Fortunately, the excruciating pain in your balls weakened and distracted you and he was able to extract his arms. Then with his other hand, Tarzan started twisting your balls! 

The Mauler: UUGGHHH. Screaming in pain as you twist my balls. I fight through it for a moment and slam both of my boots into your chest. Kock you back a few feet as you release my balls. I sit up rubbing them and dlare at you

Tarzan: Oooof, Tarzan rubbed his chest as both your boots hit them solidly. Seeing you still weak and in agony, Tarzan did not want to lose the moment he charge at you! Hook punch on your cheeks and a couple of uppercuts on your midsection! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! Then pinned your arms to your side and wrapped his arms around your waist. Lifted you up clean from the ground into a bearhug! 

The Mauler: OMMPPH a few shots to my face and guts as me stunned. Then hoisted off the ground in a bearhug. The air WOOSHSSS from my lungs. Desperate to escape I slam my head into yours, and again. My forehead slamming into your nose. 

Tarzan: UNGGH! Tarzan felt the sharp pain of your headbut. It tormented and distracted him, making him release the bearhug. Tarzans stumbled back shaking his head, trying to sweep the dizziness and pain of him.

The Mauler: Still rubbing my balls recovering form the twist. "time for you to pay jungleboy." As I stride forward and slam my boot into your balls, and again. 

Tarzan: UNNGGH! HNGGGHH! UGGGHH!! Tarzan's eyes bulged in shock and pain as electric signals of torment flooded his groin and spread out to his body. Tarzan double over, clutchin his ball. AARGGHH!! URRRKK! He yelled and gagged as he felt like puking from the ordeal. 

The Mauler: Grab your wrist and pull you as I pivot. Throwing you across the ground so your back slams into a large tree. Still recovering I walk toward you. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you jungleboy." 

Tarzan: Ha.. ha.. ha. Tarzan panted as he rubbed his aching balls and as he felt pain in his back. He see you walking cockily at him. In a burst of adrenaline, Tarzan launched himself and tackled you to the ground. You landed on your back, Tarzan then grabbed your right ankle and shin and flipped you to your stomach. He locked you ankle to and ankle lock!!! And started twisting in the wrong direction!

The Mauler: AARRGGHH suprised as I'm quickly taken down, rolled over and ankled locked. I claw at the dirt trying to pull myself away. when that 
doesn't work I slam my free foot up between your legs cruhing your balls. yt

Tarzan: OOMMMPHH!! The move instantly disabled Tarzan as the shock and torment made him release the ankle lock. Tarzan stumble backwards, grabbing his aching balls. Ha.. ha.. ha.. unggggh. Tarzan panted and grunted as he was on all fours trying to get to the nearest tree trunk to assist him to get up to his feet. He was in tremendous agony.. unggh

The Mauler: get to my feet, gingerly putting weight on my ankle testing it out. Then before you can recover I charge toward you. At the last second I leap up and plant both of my boots on your chest with a picture perfect dropkick. After landing I quickly roll to my feet. 

Tarzan: UGGGH!! Tarzan felt his chest nearly crumbled from the impact! His pec muscles imprinted with your boots as Tarzan's lower torso and legs lifted clean of the ground and his upper back dug deeper into the ground. Tarzan lower torso and legs landed back as Tarzan coughed trying to suck in air displaced by your vicious attack. Tarzan panted as he tried to get back on his feet. His pecs hurt, back in pain and balls ache like hell. His handsome face distorted by agony and exchaustion

The Mauler: Still hurting a bit but seeing I have the upper hand I move over toward you. Reach down and grab your hair and yank you to your feet. Wrap one leg around yours and slip my arm behind your neck. I lock you in a tight abdominal stretch. Showing off your bod in it's tiny loincloth. 

Tarzan: EIIIAARGGGH!!! Tarzan felt burn in the his ab muscles as they are stretched to their limits! He also felt the shame of being displayed in such a position, almost totally at the mercy of his tormentor, luckily there were no tribesmen seeing Tarzan in such a vulnerable and disgraceful position. But the heart of a hero and champion burned in Tarzan. Tarzan grunted as he summoned his last remaing strength, determined to overpower you to escape your abdominal stretch. YAAAAARGGHHH!! Tarzan flexed his arms, back and abdomen and in a one great and forceful yank, flipped you sending you to Tarzan's front and breaking your hold.Tarzan then used the opportunity and held you in a full nelson! slipping his forearms under your armpits and back to your nape where he interlocked his fingers and pressure your neck!

The Mauler: UUGGHH flipped over you hip and locked in a painful full nelson. not going to let this jungleboy win. I grit my teeth and summon all my strength, I drive myself and you backwards. slamming you into a tree, cruhing you with my weight, and again, and again hammering you between me and the massive trunk until you finlly release me from the nelson

Tarzan: OOFF!! OMMPFHH! ARGGHH!! HNNGGH!! GUHHH! Tarzan felt his body get crushed by your forcefully slam and the hard tree trunk. Your attacks slowly made Tarzan release his full nelson on you as well as simulataneously damaging his back, chest and midsection. By the time your finish slamming Tarzan to the tree, you are free off the full nelson and Tarzan slumped on all fours, panting and almost knocked out!

The Mauler: after breaking free from your nelson I'm rubbing my neck as I turn back to you and see you on all fours. Take a few running steps and slam my boot into your gut. Flipping you onto your back. still taking my time as I recover. 

Tarzan: OooF!! Tarzan felt your boot rack up his internal organs as your kick flipped him in his back. Ugggh! Tarzan's body faced sideward and curled holding his aching abs.

The Mauler: Walk around and stand by your feet. Then grab your ankles and roll you onto your back. Spread your legs wide as I stretch out your groin and thighs. "looks like your in trouble now jngleboy." As I rub your cock and balls with my boot. 

Tarzan: UGGHH!! ACCKK!! Tarzan yelled as electric shock emanated from his balls, as you pressured them with you boot! Tarzan's body buckled from the pain and the desparation to escape your hold on him Fuck you bastard! he managed to say

The Mauler: chuckle a bit at your defiance. "I'm sure you might like that but you're the one who is going to get fucked, after I make you cum" As I then drop down to my knees and ram my forhead into your balls. 

Tarzan: EIAAAARGGGHHH!!!! Tarzan screamed in pain as fell your forehead hit his balls, crushing them between your forehead and his pelvic bone! For a brief moment, all of Tarzan's muscles flexed in shock and torment! showing his scupt abs and massived chest his bulging biceps and muscled thigh! GUHHH!.. AGHHHHHH! Tarzan groaned after the ordeal..URRRCKK! Cough! Cough! Tarzan almost vomited from the agony!

The Mauler: Knowing I have you in trouble and what I plan to do next will weaken you even more I chuckle. Then grab your hair and pull you to your feet. Wrap my powerful pythons around your waist and squeeze crushing you in a bearhug as our cock grind against each other. "you ready to cum jungleboy?" 

Tarzan: Nooo! ACCCKCK!! HNNNGGHG!!! Tarzan weak, exhausted and torment now tried strengthening his core. He contracted his chest, abs and back with great effort. But after a few seconds, your devastating strength crushed those muscles, and penetrated deep within Tarzan internal organs, draining and hurting the jungle champion all the more. AACcCKKK!!! AARGGGH!!! Tarzan yelled in torment as he felt your arms squeeze the life off him.

The Mauler: Continue to crush you in the brutal bearhug, forcing the air from your lungs as I compress your torso. Then lift you off your feet and start to slide you up and down, grinding your cock along my abs and pecs. 

Tarzan: UGGHH!! UGGGH!! AHHH! Tarzan moaned, totally helpless now at your arms. His arms dangled uselessly, his eyes and mouth, half open in exhaustion and pain. Finally, unable to defend himself or launch a counter, Tarzan succumbed and said the words: "I give, no more.. please.. I submit" as painful as it may seem to his pride. Tarzan submitted, a first in all his battles!

The Mauler: I laugh an evil little laugh. "thats nice jungle boy, but I'm not done with you. First your going to cum, then I'm going to beqat on you some more, after that I might even take your ass." As I continue to grind your cock against my muscles. slide one hand down and rub your ass. 

Tarzan: unggh! Tarzan groaned and moaned. You still have in a painful bearhug while sensually grinding his cock on your hard muscled body. The combination of pain and movement, soon excited the Tarzan's cock and balls. No.. please.. not more.. ACCKK! Tarzan would say only to feel your bearhug tightened crushing Tarzan's back by your arms and his balls and cock by your strong pecs and abs. Tarzan hung his head in shame as the ordeal of pain and sensuality, stimulated his gonads: making his cock erect and his balls throb.NOO.. NO MOREE.! Tarzan pleaded as he felt the life of his penis. HNNGGH!! NO..A CCCCKK!! torturously you continued! NO.. I GIVE.. I GIVE!!!! MERCY!!! ... ACCKKK!!! Ha..ha..ha... Tarzan came! The combination of pain and pleasure, forced Tarzan to cum on his loincloth creating a dark stain on it but you continued tormenting him and wave after wave of cum spurting out of Tarzan's cock. In each wave one can see Tarzan's body curled and contract in orgasm and pain

The Mauler: finally after you have unloaded your balls into your loincloth, I ease up a bit on the hug. Teasing you "thats a good little jungleboy." Then drop you to the dirt. Smile down at your broken and battered body as I tower over you. Still laughing I reach down and rip your loincloth off and toss it into a tree. 

Tarzan: ha..ha..ha...Tarzan panted. ugh! He groaned as you dropped him unceremously on the ground. no.. please.. I submit.. not that please.. Tarzan begged as you reach out his loincloth and ripped it off him. Tarzan weak and defeated, once proud jungle champion is almost broken as he started crawling away from you. Tarzan knew he must make an escape before he is violated even more.

The Mauler: Let the once proud champ crawl away a bit. Then grab your ankle and drag you through the dirt toward the center of my camp. Then grab your hair and slowly pull you to your feet. Wrap one of my legs around yours. slip my arm behind your neck and lock you in a tight ab stretch. "I'm not done with you yet boy." 

Tarzan: UNGGHGH!! HNNGGH! Tarzan felt you stretch his midsection. You see his muscles strain and his cock started erecting again from the pain. Weak and almost broken, Tarzan's body is still as magnificent as before, though a bit bruised and dirtied. You have defeated me..What .. more.. do .. you.. want? Tarzan uttered in between gasps

The Mauler: "hear you beg some more, then take your ass." As I keep your powerful body stretched tight. Then reach around with my free hand and give your balls a smack. "how much pain can you take?" As I smack your balls again, this time a little harder. 

Tarzan: Acckk! Hngggh! no more! Accck!!! no more.. I give.. hnngg....urkkk. Tarzan mouth formed an 'O' as his stomach and throat squirmed to vomiting levels from your ball assault! ha..ha..ha.. Tarzan gulped. After a couple of seconds and finally managed to prevent the urge to vomit... please.. I submit..I give.. you win..! Tarzan whimpered, his voice still deep as before making his pleas sound ironic and hot

The Mauler: Continue to keep you lokced tight in the ab stretch. I tease you as I smack your balls lightly, then bring my hand back and watch you flinch as I bring it forward, and stop before smacking your balls. Then give them a brutal smack and release you and let you fall to the ground. 

Tarzan: ughh.hhnghh..hhgh.. Tarzan felt all your light smack on his balls! Each giving him a jolt of electric shock! Then comes you psychological move of a fake slap making Tarzan cringed and flinched in anticipation! You stopped midway.. making Tarzan grateful.. ha..huh.. thank yoAAACCCCKK!!!!! You give the Tarzan your most brutal slap yet!!! Tarzan's body spasmed and you let him crumpled to the ground curled in a fetal position and grabbing his aching balls for about half a minute, Tarzan's mouth hung agape, trying to suck in air but the shock of the slap paralyzed his lungs after it Tarzan coughed cough, cough.. urkkk!!I URRRRKK!! This time Tarzan did vomit!  but it was only saliva and air. His body jerked and convulsed in pain until finally, drained, he crumpled and panted on the ground

The Mauler: stand there watching you roll around and squirm on the ground. Then move in and roll you onto your back. kick your legs out wide and drop to my knees between them. Then place your ankles on my shoulders. grab your cock with one hand and stroke it as I pull down my shorts and expose my cock. "time for me to cum jungle boy." 

Tarzan: ugggh! Your move, suddenly jerked Tarzan awake! no.. not that.. please.. don't! the jungle champion whimpered. As he started clawing the ground and trying to escape his inevitable fate

The Mauler: "ohh yes jungle boy. " As I grab your hip to hold your in place. still stroking your cock. I impale your ass with a powerful thrust. Then start to pound away on your ass. My balls slapping your ass I drive my cock in deep. 

Tarzan: no.. pleEIIIARGGGH!!! ACCKKK!!! Tarzan shouted his loudest scream as his virgin ass was ripped apart and his intestines got impaled by your rod! Tarzan felt a myriad of things: extreme pain, pleasure, shame! It was all overwhelming even for the noble and great hero.  UNNGGH!! PLEASE! NO MORAAARGGGH!!! 

The Mauler: Keep pounding your ass. driving my rod in deeper and deeper. tickling your prostate with the tip. "your mine jungle boy." As I continue to work your cock with my hand in a rythym with my thrusts. 

Tarzan: UNGGHGHH!! HNNNGGGH!! Tarzan moaned in pain and sensual pleasure. Your move flooded his senses. PLEASE.. I GIVE.. STOP... NO MORE.. HNNNGGG!!! UGGGGH!!!! Finally, even the great Tarzan's pysche cracked as he started bawling and crying.. he stuttered P-PPPLEASSE.. N-NO... M-MMMORE


The Mauler: Finally blast my load deep into your body. Seeding your ass with my hot cum. Pull out and drop more of my load onto your abs and pecs. Still working your cock as I moan in pleasure as I cum. 

Tarzan: Tarzan writhed in pain. His body spasm pathetically as you came inside him. Inspite of himself, his cock also erupted with cum as you climaxed draining whatever might still inside Tarzan groaned and moaned. He had stopped crying, but he still weakly sobbed as you squirt on his abs and pecs. no.. more.. please.. I ..gg-ggive...mmm-mercy. Tarzan whimpered pathetically as he lied motionless drained and destroyed by you

The Mauler: "I think I might just have more fun with you later. but first I have to eat and i don't want you escaping." As I grab your hair and pull you up. Then wrap my arms around your neck in a tight sleeper hold. 

Tarzan: uGGHH! Tarzan buckled and struggled but his defiance was easily destroyed by you as you clutched him a tight sleeper hold Tarzan soon found himself out of control his body convulsed his lungs burned and his vision tunnel  the last Tarzan remembered was his body contracting, flexing as the sleeper hold knocked him out.

No comments: