Saturday, August 3, 2013

The much delayed (or is it almost forggotten?) Introduction

Hey there! I don't think I have introduced myself. Lance here, Tarzan / the Rock fan among other things. I like cyber matches, roleplaying as Tarzan or the Rock and looking for brutal villains/heels who can outmatch/manhandle/overpower Tarzan or the Rock. The more sadistic the better. Ofcourse, Tarzan and the Rock are tough hunks and it ain't easy to defeat them. Alot of times, they wipe the floor with these tough-villains wannabes. Add me up, therocktarzan@yahoo.com, at Yahoo Messenger if you're interested.

I created this blog, well, to post these cybermatches and centralized archive of sorts for me. I will post cybermatches and fan fiction I made for Tarzan and the Rock. I hope to hear from you and please provide whatever feedback (good and bad and everything in the middle) you can spare. It's always, a joy to hear some inputs and comments.

I apologize for the inactivity of late. Been very busy these past few days and I was unable to dig through the chat archives nor even do cyber matches. 

Anyhow, I will post a couple of entries this weekend. And for the mean time enjoy this smoldering gaze of our resident Tarzan, Gordon Scott, as he is taking a break from all the enemies coming on his way. As well as, training harder to become tougher and stronger in the protection of his jungle domain against these vile fiend.

No comments: