Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tarzan vs Poacher Rough

 
Tarzan: Tarzan's sculpt body shone in the sun's rays as he traverse the forest canopy. Finally, he stopped in front of a small camp with caged animals in it. He searched and located the mastermind of it all and before he proceeded to confront him, Tarzan pounded is chest and bellowed his jungle call. AAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH!!! The call excited the animals. Tarzan grabbed a vine and swung towards, your hut. Tarzan slammed the door and saw you sitting, drinking coffee. Tarzan in his deep voice said. "I am Tarzan, protector of this land. I have come to free my animal friends. I don't care who you are but if you continue this. You will suffer my wrath"

Rough: have come to the jungle to capture animals for the circus they pay a high price and i can use the money have been warned by some of the natives who were helping me to capture the animals that this jungle is protected by Tarzan and he will surely hand down retribution for this evil deed i scoff and send them away just have to put the cages in the truck and i can do that by myself i go to my hut and make some coffee sitting there drinking it when i hear this cry from the jungle and know that Tarzan is about to make an appearance sit there calmly drinking my coffee "look monkey man this is free territory and the animals dont belong to you so why dont you get back in your tree while you still can!" look up at you and smirk


Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed you by the collar and lifted you to your feet. "This is my last warning bastard! I am going to free these animals and I want you away from this jungle by nightfall!" Tarzan uttered. He uppercut you in the guts a couple of times before dropping you. Tarzan turned his back on you as he proceeded to go out and free the animals

Rough: grabbed by Tarzan and pulled to my feet then his fist slams in my gut a couple of times before being dropped back on my stool as he turns away from me i get to my feet and grab the coffee pot off the stove hollar at you and as you turn around i throw the hot coffee in your face then slam the pot against your head drop it and tackle you around the waist my momentum crashes us through the door and we land on the ground outside locked together both fighting for top

Tarzan: GUUHHH! OOOFFF! Tazan was a bit surprise that his intimidation didn't work on you making him unguarded on your surprise attack. However, being the experience fighter that he is, Tarzan tried to get on top of you as you were both rolling on the ground. He punched your sides a couple of times to forced you out of breath then expertly straddled you. He held your shoulders and slammed both of his knees on your guts! WHAM! 

Rough: both rolling over and over on the ground fists and legs flying you manage to get on top and punch me in the sides to weaken me as you straddle me and try to slam your knees in my gut i bring mine up and slam it into your back knocking you off me then i grab dirt off the ground and throw it in your eyes jump on top of you and slam your head against the ground the grab your throat and start choking you

Tarzan: UURRGGKKK!! Tarzan struggle to breathe! WIth his legendary strength,he pried your fingers from his neck and pushed you off him. Tarzan immediately got back to his feet as he saw you did too. The both of you encircled each other, measuring each other up. Tarzan made the first move, he feinted a punch on your right, but delivered a kick to your knees on the left! KICK! The attack made you knee on one knee as Tarzan did a guillotine choke on you, wrapping his arms around your windpipe

Rough: pushed off Tarzan by his legendary strength then we both get to our feet and as we circle Tarzan kicks my knee out from under me and drives me to the ground then his arm encircles my throat struggling to break his hold then bring my elbow back into his nuts and then again pull his arm off my throat and twist it behind his back then reach up and rake Tarzan's eyes roll away and get to my feet then bring my foot up and kick Tarzan in the head

Tarzan: EIARGGHH! Tarzan shouted in pain as you elbowed his nuts, making him lose his focus and momentarily weakening him. Then a series of attacks from you! UGGGHH! HNNGHH! ARGGH! sent Tarzan on all fours panting and trying to recover. You encircled him him like a predator, but before you launch another series of attacks, Tarzan spears you in the guts with his shoulders! BAM! The move sent you sprawled to the ground.

Rough: speared in my gut by you and sent to the ground then bring my legs back and slam them into your knees bringing you down to the ground then i roll away from you and get to my feet watching you warily to see what your next move will be

Tarzan: UGGHH. Tarzan on all fours again, hastily stood up, on guard. You're tough, he thought. Tarzan launched himself into you, sidestepped and came behind you! In a surprise move, he held you in a Full Nelson! Pressured you neck downwards. "Submit!" Tarzan ordered. "Submit, before I break your neck!" Tarzan repeated

Rough: Tarzan is on his feet fast surprising me then he gets behind me and locks on a full nelson calling for my submission manage to get my leg behind his and throw my weight back causing us both to fall to the ground with me on top the fall breaks Tarzan's hold and i throw my head back slamming it into Tarzan's face then roll off him and get to my knees slam a heart punch into your pecs and then again then get to my feet looking for some rope to tie the monkey man up

Tarzan: OOMMMPFFF! Tarzan saw stars as he was headbutted! Before he knew it! WHAM!!!! Heart punch in his broad chest! For a couple of seconds, his heart stopped beating! The move left Tarzan in the middle of shock and extreme pain as his hands clutched the ground and his midsection and pecs flexed in response.

Rough: find some rope and go back to Tarzan extend my leg out and drop on Tarzan my leg salmming into his throat then roll him to his stomach and grab his arms hammerlock them behind his back and try to tie them up 

Tarzan: URRKKK!! cough! cough! You kicked Tarzan in the throat. Then, rolled him to his stomach. Tarzan fought back as you tried to tie his arms, resisting and struggling violently

Rough: struggling with Tarzan trying to tie his arms up drop on his back with my knees and continue to struggle with him 

Tarzan: UGGHH! Tarzan felt his spine hurt as you kneed his lower back! YEAAHHHHH! Tarzan let out a mighty yell and overpowered you, he rolled to his back, grabbed you at the back of the neck and kicked you in the thighs, sending you tumbling above Tarzan's head!

Rough: flipped over Tarzan and slammed to the ground arch up holding my back lying there on the ground trying to catch my breath 

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed the rope and tied it into a hangman's noose. Kicked you in the guts a couple of times. Kick! Kick! Kick! and slipped the noose around your neck. Pulled it hard and lifted you up using his back as the leverage. His back on your back you are lifted up, being hanged and struggling for air!

Rough: literally in the handman with the rope around my neck and hanging off your back slowly losing consciousness as the noose gets tighter around my neck "I GIVE TARZAN!! YOU ARE VICTORIOUS!! I WILL LEAVE THE JUNGLE AND NOT RETURN!" 

Tarzan: Tarzan let you hang on the noose longer, made you suffer longer, made your lungs burn from the lack of air. Finally, after so much pain you lose consciousness. Tarzan released you and let you slumped back to the ground, the victor of this battle. In your unconscious state, Tarzan dragged you and dumped you at the edge of the jungle as he pounds his chest and let's out a yell of victory. AAAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHH!!!

2 comments:

scotty01 said...

Nice win for tarzan.hope rough poacher comes back tougher to get revenge for losing the animals and all the money from them.

The Rock Tarzan said...

I think Poacher Rough is getting ready to fight Tarzan again. He got beat up and had to submit in the fight because He made a mistake of underestimating the jungle hunk and lack the brutality needed to overcome Tarzan.