Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tarzan vs Pvt. Crusher (Part 3)



Tarzan: As you carried Tarzan over your shoulders, Tarzan wakes and manages to hit you hard on the back of your head with his elbow. Tarzan used the momentum of the blow of get-off you and headed to the river for his escape. Head hurting, you let Tarzan escape your grasp and though you could have easiliy prevented his escape, you chose not too. You would let Tarzan recover and train again, so that in the next time you two meet. You will destroy him once and for all in front of Tarzan's former subject. In the meantime, you consolidated your hold on the jungle, conquering each tribe and forcing them to pledge their loyalty and support to you. After six months, you now reside in the grandest village in the jungle, full of luxury and wealth.

Pvt. Crusher: Enraged at Tarzan's escape ... but conquering the tribes that once looked to him for protection is a sweet revenge ... and I know he will rise again to try and challenge my rule. I train constantly, in the grandest village of them all, the tribesman who were once closest to Tarzan, using the well-muscled men of the village as training partners, brutally hurting them, even killing a few, as I hone my hand to hand combat skills and await Tarzan's return. My cruel treatment of the village's warriors is sure to enrage Tarzan. Force him out of hiding.

Tarzan: Tarzan on the other hand, almost devastated by his near death from you, was able to pick-up the pieces. He had gone under rader for his training for his rematch against you. He had heard rumours of you conquests but he stayed focus on his goal: to be stronger, faster and better fighter than you. Finally, after six months, Tarzan was able to be back to his old self: his wounds have healed, he was stronger now, fitter, faster, and better. He made his plan to end your reign of terror in the jungle. Stealthily Tarzan entered your village, then your palace. His plan is to ambush you in your sleep, snapping your neck as quickly as possible. He spied you and your bed, unmoving in your slumber. Silently, Tarzan positioned himself and ready to snap your neck


Pvt. Crusher: Tarzan, the mightly Jungle King, positions himself in my bedroom. Little does he know that a mercenary does not live long unless he learns to sleep lightly ... to always be vigilant, and to never let his guard down. I am aware of Tarzan ... aware of his presence in my room, and I lay perfectly still, yet fully alert, knowing he is going to jump on me ... and preparing myself to react as soon as he leaps. I smile to myself, and feel my cock harden a bit ... time to finally get my revenge on Tarzan for escaping me.

Tarzan: Tarzan placed his arm around your jaw and the other on your shoulders to served as fullcrum. In one strong and sweeping motion, Tarzan proceeds in snapping you neck.

Pvt. Crusher: I give the brave Jungle King credit for his fast movement, but my hands shoot up out from under the covers just as you trap my jaw and shoulder, one fist rockets directly into your throat as the other hand plants itself on my bead and twists my whole body out of your headlock and off the bed, landing on my feet, naked and grinning evilly. 

Tarzan: Accck! Tarzan gags as your fist hits his throat, fortunately, the jungle hunk was able to back off in time to avoid getting his windpipe pummeled thoroughly. In a flash, you were able to stand up on your feet but Tarzan was quick too. Before you knew it, Tarzan speared you in the guts and the both of your fell on the floor! Tarzan straddled you and started punching your face! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Pvt. Crusher: Tarzan is stronger and fiercer than before ... I can feel how much stronger, skilled, and faster he is!! He spears me to the ground, straddling me and raining punches down on my face, BAM BAM BAM ... my hard mercenary jaw gets bloodied and if I take one or two more of those punches, even I will get knocked out. As Tarzan straddles me, on instinct, a bit dazed, I spring into action, and heave up with both my feet planted on the ground, grabbing Tarzan's fist as it comes into to hit my face, and use the momentum to throw Tarzan off to my side, rolling with him so I end up on top of the Jungle warrior, lifting my knee up so as we land with me on top, my knee crunches in directly into Tarzan's manly nuts ... CRUNCHHHHH and my two fingers rocket down, poking Tarzan HARD in his eyes.SNAP 

Tarzan: AARGGGHHH!! Tarzan grunted as he felt his nuts get crushed under your knee! ACKK! Then you blinded hims with you poke on his eyes! Tarzan kicked the ground and the both of you rolled sidewards again this time Tarzan is now on top again. The jungle hero, used the advantageous position to get up and and get away from you as he recovered his bearing from your nut shot and eye poke. 

Pvt. Crusher: I shake out my head, and spring into action as Tarzan the Magnificent, blinded with aching nuts staggers backwards. I leap forward, staying low filled with brutal precision and speed. One hand shoots out and grabs Tarzan's nuts in a vise hold, the other latches onto the Mighty King of the Jungle's throat, as with a heave, I stand up, holding Tarzan straight up over my head, in a full military press, feeling your struggles and shock, there is no hesitation, as I turn and with a mighty heave, throw you through the window, shattering it to pieces, allowing you to plummet down and land with a brutal impact on the hard street in front of my palace. CRUNCHHHHHHHHHHH 

Tarzan: ACCCKKK!! You wouldn't not even let Tarzan recover from your attacks. Merciless, you grabbed him in the nuts again before he could even defend himself. Brought him up your head and threw him outside. The jungle hunk landed with a thud. UGH! Tarzan staggered to get up on his feet as the crowd had now formed in the street. The crowd composed of African natives from all walks of life: deposed chiefs, warriors and slaves have come in curiousity at the disturbance. Then they recognized Tarzan get up, some of them cheered and thought they are saved but most of them have this anxious and excited expression as they watch if their hero can deposed this tyrannical new leader. Tarzan readied himself as you yourself got out into streets. He charged at you and delivered a combination of punches in your guts! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! Then in a split second, Tarzan placed himself at your back and performed a Full Nelson on you which pressured your neck and and stretched your midsection!

Pvt. Crusher: I leap out the window, in a fighting stance, ready to continue the battle. I see the gathering crowd, and smirk, knowing this fight needs an audience. They need to see their King get defeated. The lighting fast Tarzan, recovering and regaining his feet, rushes at me, nailing my steel hard abs with three powerful shots, causing me to grunt ... OOOOFFFF OFFF OOOOFFF. Abs stay strong, but the shots distract me, allowing you to get my back and sink in a deadly Full Nelson ... feel the pressure in my neck and in my midsection, I yell in rage ARGHHHHHHHHHHH as the pain increases, then I bring my arms down, fighting your nelson, my biceps bulging with power, every vein and tendon on my 21" biceps standing out ... I slowly, oh so slowly begin to muscle out ... but it's a stalemate our strength evenly matched, so I change the game .... lift my combat boot, and STOMP down on your foot as I apply a burst of muscle power, the pain spiking through your foot enough to allow me to burst out of the nelson, turn into you, and kick you hard and fierce right in the jaw

Pvt. Crusher: The crowd groans, cheering for you beat me, cheering for you to free them!

Tarzan: UGH! Tarzan stumbles back from your kick, shakes his head to clear it and charges back to continue your fight! He kicks you in the knee and as you bend down, headlocks you and VERTICAL SUPLEX! SLAM! Tarzan picked you up by the hair and from behind you wrapped his arms around your waist. GERMAN SUPLEX! SLAM! and another. SLAM! and another. SLAM! Tarzan picks you up and again and throws you to the wall! You hit it with your back first! BAM!

Tarzan: The crowds cheered as they see their champ getting the upper hand, but no one dared interfere the fight

Pvt. Crusher: The strong Tarzan rockets back into the fight, catches my waist and before I know it, I'm hit with 4 vertical suplexes in a row ... each one shaking me, dazing me ... finally to be thrown against the wall brutally, wind knocked out of me, feeling my life endangered now .... the fight switches into pure survival mode for me ... I react on pure instinct, knowing I MUST hurt you badly. I pretend to be totally out of it, unable to defend myself, and as you walk up to scrape me off the wall, I slump down, then suddenly spring up like lighting, hitting you in the chin with an uppercut, powered by every last ounce of strength I can muster. The massively powerful blow hits your chin, and your whole head snaps back at a sickening angle. As you are thrown back, I catch your arm by the wrist .... heave, and using it as a fulcrum.rotate you, slamming you face first into the wall with brutal force CRACKKKKK. I keep your arm twist it up behind your back ina hammerlock, and throw all my power into the hammerlock, pushing your arm to the breaking point ... then beyond ... CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Tarzan: HNNGGGH!! Tarzan face hurt at it was planted into the wall. ARGGH! and before he new it he was put in precarious position, his arms hammerlocked in his back, pressured to its breaking point. With a mighty yell and power you dislocated it! GUAAAHHHH!!! Tarzan screamed in pain and kicked backwards in instinct, the back of his knees hit your groin and you let go of the jungle stud. Tarzan stumbled backwards, massaging his arm socket. With a forceful pull, Tarzan shouted in pain as he corrected his dislocated arms. It hurt a lot but Tarzan endured it. Haah.. haah. Tarzan panted as he looked at you

Pvt. Crusher: I double up, as you slam my nuts, fighting to escape my hammerlock. I breath deep, through the pain in my nuts, and launch myself at Tarzan, fully focused on this fight. I attack to the left, leading with a punch, but at the last second, I spin to the right, behind the panting Tarzan. I kick out into the back of Tarzan's knees, forcing the jungle stud to land face first on the street with my weight on top, enraged at your show of power, relocating your shoulder, I quickly grab that arm AGAIN as you fall face first, glued to your back, grab the wrist, grab the tricep, tense my fight muscle ... and push with everything I have on the tricep while pulling the wrist BAMMMMMMM SNAPPPPPP snap your arm right at the elbow joint. GRRRRRRRRR

Tarzan: GGUUUUUARGGHHHH!!!!! Tarzan belowed in pain as his injured arm which he was able to correct from dislocation was attacked by you again, this time snapping it by the elbow joint! The pain nearly made Tarzan passed out as he clenched the ground with his free hand trying to endure the pain. He violently struggled to buckle you of him to give him time to recover and devise his plan. Tarzan reached backwards raking your eyes

Pvt. Crusher: The enraged Jungle King, in the throws of agony, reaches back and rakes my eyes, and I let go of his arm, and regain my feet, screaming in rage, kicking the mighty King of the Jungle full in the face with a sickening CRUNCHHHHH as I step back and resume my fighting stance. GET UP JUNGLE MAN!!! TIME TO END THIS!

Tarzan: UGGHHH! Tarzan for a second was knocked off by your kick. Nevertheless, he stood up like a man, clumsily with his right arm dislocated. The jungle hunk looked beat up, sweating and out of breath. Still he was a sight to behold with his tight muscles, broad chest and scuplt abs. Tarzan found the courage and inner strenght to contine his fight with you. Carefully he planned out his attack, using kicks now to assault you. Tarzan kicked you in the side of the midsection. KICK! KICK! KICK! then followed up with a front kick on your knees sending you on all fours. Tarzan took the opportunity and charged at you, wrapping his legs on your neck and put you into a figure four leg lock, constricting air and blood circulation in your neck!

Pvt. Crusher: Tarzan comes in kicking, his courage not failing him!! Determined not to give up the fight! A series of kicks to my midsection take me off balance, and then a kick to my knees sends me down, I struggle to get up, but too slow, too winded, an suddenly I'm trapped in a figure four leg lock around my neck. I'm quickly getting dizzy, and haven't much time. I stay as relaxed as I can, then plant my feet broad, an push into you, as your legs trap my neck, I push further rolling you up into a tight ball, stacking you. The pressure eases a bit, and I pry at your legs, while rolling you up enough to drop my knee down on your broken arm. CRACKK. The shock of pain allows me to break my neck free. I straddle you, pinning your arms to the ground with my knees and balance, leaning ... forward enough to protect my back from your feet, and grind my knee into your broken arm, while I fire full force punches straight down to your face, your jaw, your nose, your eye, BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM 

Tarzan: ACKKK! Tarzan tried freeing his injured arm from you knee but there it stayed painfully aching as your knee crushed it beneath. UGGNNH!! ARGGGHH! GUHHH! OOFF! Tarzan grunted with each strike. He tried kneeing your back but you positioned yourself very cunningly and Tarzan's knees couldn't reach you. You continued your assault and Tarzan struggled hard to buckle you off him but it was no use. Tarzan was never been this helpless as he writhe in pain from each of your punches

Tarzan: the crowd now watching desperately as they see their Tarzan getting the beatdown and losing the fight

Pvt. Crusher: Keeping my balance, I spit in your face as I shout, IT'S OVER TARZAN!!! Then to the crowd, watch ... watch as your hero dies at the hands of your true King!! My fist lifting high up and comes down like a meteor, strong enough to break your jaw with a resounding CRACKKKKKKKKKKK, blood spurting everywhere. I fire down another punch, and it slams hard into your nose, shattering it, sending more blood flying out. I slam a third blow to your hard strong, masculine cheek, shattering the cheek bone and disfiguring your face as it caves in. BAMMMMMMMMMMM ANY LAST WORDS JUNGLE PUSSY? 

Tarzan: UGGHH! GUUUGHH! OOMMPHH! Each strike sent Tarzan's extremities to twitch and his body bounce. You stopped for a while to ask him for last words and Tarzan answered with a swear. "Fuck you bastard!" he cursed you keeping his defiance.

Pvt. Crusher: That just makes me angrier, and I am determined for your ending to be humiliating. I roll of you, roll your twitching body onto to it's back, and pin your legs with my knees, with one hand I cup your chin, and pull you backward, torquing your spine. WIth the other, I make a big fist, and plunge it deep and hard into your ass, ripping through your loinclothe and burying itself in your ass and guts. I pull back on your neck, pressure building to break your neck and back as my fist ravages your ass. ADDRESS THE VILLAGERS TARZAN ... ADDRESS THE PEOPLE YOU ARE MEANT TO PROTECT, THE PEOPLE YOU FAILED!!! 

Tarzan: ACKKK!!! Tarzan screamed in pain as his body is getting decimated by your bare hands. His neck and back are about to snap and his asshol was violated. BASTARD! FUCK YOU! He shouted. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! You'll never be king bastard! He continued before he shouted in pain as you increased the pressure on his neck, back and ass

Pvt. Crusher: TOO LATE TARZAN!!! I pump my fist deeper and deeper into your ass, and open my hand inside, grab your guts and twist them from the inside, as with a GRUNT I pull back harder on your neck, your back .... suddenly, a tremendous loud SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ehcoes through the square. TOO LATE TARZAN ... I AM KING!!!

Tarzan: ACCKKK!!! Tarzan shouted in pain, his body convulsing as you massacred his guts on the inside! UUWAAAARGGHHH!!! GUUUUUUH!!!!! Tarzan spasmed violently as your sadistic move. On the other end of Tarzan body, his neck you pulled it back harder and harder, building the pressure. ARGGH!!! Tarzan squirmed in pain, his palms wide open as the pressure was too much to bear even for Tarzan. UNNGGGHH!!! I GIVE! I SUBMIT! Tarzan yelled in desperation but a second later SNAPPP!!! 

Pvt. Crusher: Your neck breaks only seconds after you scream out your submission ... the villages all collapse in grief ... not only did their hero fail them, but he surrendered before he was killed. I stand up, yelling in triumph, dragging your corpse up onto my shoulders, walking over to a large trash pile, and simply throwing your body onto the trash. There was your king ... now he is no more, and will never trouble us again!!! 

Tarzan: Tarzan's neck may be broken, but he is still alive, barely. The jungle hero's breathing is shallow and his pulse eratic after all the trauma you put him through. Some of the villagers noticed it and came to Tarzan's side, nursing their champ before it was too late quietly trying to escape with their fallen hunk, so that perhaps he can recover and challenge you again

3 comments:

Ivan said...

hot match

Ivan said...

Pvt Crusher in his macho stance, makes tarzan look smaller and submissive. hope there are more matches.

The Rock Tarzan said...

Thanks for the feedback man. Pvt. Crusher definitely is one heck of a villain about to decimate Tarzan like that! For now, Tarzan had to recuperate and heal from his injuries, maybe his friend the Rock will take revenge on this Pvt. Crusher for Tarzan.