Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tarzan vs Vividmuscle

Tarzan: Tarzan faces you in the jungle clearing, his 6'3",240lbs 50c/34w/20biceps bronzed body shone in the midday sun. You have come and challenge the jungle stud to a fight and a fight you will get

Vividmuscle: Facing you in the clearing, 6'1", 235, 49.5c, 20.75b, 32w, 28q. Looking over Tarzan, enjoying reviewing what will soon be my new boitoy.

Tarzan: Tarzan looks at your smaller frame, you stance is cocky and proud. Tarzan will wipe your cocky attitude away as he will beat you up into pulp. Tarzan begins his attack. He charged at you and tackled you upfront. WHAM! 

Vividmuscle: Tarzan runs across the clearing, his muscled body glistening in the sunlight. He leaps to tackle me -- but I have had ample time to prepare. As his muscled body connects with mine, I wrap my huge guns around him, twist him up and SLAM in onto the dirt -- driving the air out of that mighty chest. Before Tarzan can respond, my knee drops DEEP into his unflexed abs -- SMASHING them hard. "How's it feel monkey boi?" I jeer 

Tarzan: UGGHH!! OOOOFFFF! Tarzan grunted as you kneed him deep into his midsection. Extremely painful as it is, Tarzan fought through the agony and applied a front choke on you. LOCK! CHOKEHOLD! 

Vividmuscle: Gaaaaaaaaaaa.............. feeling Tarzan's fingers closing around my throat, knowing I must act fast, I SLAM my fist into Tarzan's exposed throat, Once, Twice, Tree times! Finally the Jungle King drops the chokehold and clutches his throat. I move back, massaging mine -- but not before I STOMP on Tarza's right knee in the process -- BAM! I step back watching the big jungle stud. 

Tarzan: UGGGHH! Tarzan groans as he felt you throat punches, weakening his chokehold on you, ultimately freeing you after you did a couple more. ARGGGH! Tarzan squirmed as his knee almost got dislocated from your stomp! Damn! They are going to ache and sore in the coming minutes. As you move back, Tarzan stand ups, tests his knee ginger and waited to counter your next move.

Vividmuscle: As the big muscletud stands, waiting for my next move I rush him -- seeming to be aining for his huge upper torso. As Tarzan grins, waiting to defend his mighty chest, I suddenly drop onto my back and slide forward, sweeping the Jungle Kings feet out from under him> Tarzan his the ground on his back whith a loud thump. Before the King of the Apes can move, I grab his right ankle, stand, and SNAP it over his head -- tearing the hamstring in his thickly corded quad. Tarzan's scream echos around the clearing. 

Tarzan: AAARGGHHHH!!! Tarzan screamed in pain as you dislocated his ankle!!! HAAAAHH.. HHAHHH! Tarzan panted trying to get as much oxygen from the shock..Tarzan in response and in desperation, grabs your balls, squeezed then twisted them! 

Vividmuscle: ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYYYYYYY BALLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Tarzan's grip on my huge musclenads is agonizingly painful. Waves of nausea overwhem me!. Barely able to move, I rip his grip off my balls and drop to my knees, nursing my prized man-parts!

Tarzan: Tarzan is dropped to the ground. The jungle stud tries standing upright but his dislocated ankle prevented it. He could still stand but not as sturdy as is his best. As he watched you on your knees nursing your testicles. Tarzan hook punches you a couple of times, alternately, RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT!

Vividmuscle: I feel Tarzan's big fits hitting me over and over. Instead of dropping me, the fists distract me from the pain in my swollen nads -- snapping me back to full awareness. "You're going to pay now bitch!" I grab Tarzan's wrist and crank it up behind his back. Standing up I force the Jungle HEro up onto his toes and begin driving my knee deep into his unprotected kidneys. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! I can feel the mighty junglestud sagging under the pain.

Tarzan: UNGNGHH! GUAHH! ARGGHH! Tarzan didn't anticipate you to recover immediately and now you got his arm locked from behind and started attacking his kidneys with your knees! HNNNGH! Tarzan felt helpless to counter as with each of your attack, the pain is increasing exponentially leaving him drained. Tarzan in desperation kicks his legs back and hit your balls with his heel! BAM!

Vividmuscle: Tarzan's heel connects hard with my thickly corded quad, but misses my heavy mansac. I expected that attempt, jungle bitch. Clamping my quads together, I trap Tarzan's foot between my quads and throw my bodyweight forward, slamming Tarzan face first into the ground, with me on top. I reach down and grab Tarzan's face and grinddddddddddddddddddddd it into the dirt as I begin kneedrops into the small of Tarzan's back SMASHING it brutally over and over!

Tarzan: SHIT! You have anticipated Tarzan's attack and left him defenseless and at your mercy. HNNNGGH! You slamed him face first! AHHHH! Grinds his face to the dirt! AGGGHHH! AKKCCKKK! EARGGHHH! And started assaulting his spine. Tarzan flopped helpesslessly. He struggled violently and tried unbuckling you off him

Vividmuscle: Jamming my knee deep into Tarzan's spine -- so deep that even the thick muscles on his back were no protection -- I reach down and take hold of the Jungle Lord's flaining arms. Holding his wrists, I pull Tarzan's arms back -- leveraging with my knee grinding deeper and deeper into the spine. Tarzan;'s shoulders feel ready to dilocate, his huge biceps helpless. STRETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHING farthur, it feels to Tarzan as if his mighty pecs are starting to tear as well under the stretch!

Tarzan: EARGGHHH!!!!! Tarzan screamed in torment as the pain just went unbearable!!! I GIVE! ACKCKK ! NO MORE!!!! I SUBMIT!!

Vividmuscle: I laugh as I hear Tarzan scream his submission. "Had enuf Jungle Pussy? Then tell me who the REAL MAN here is. Let's hear it NOW!" I order

Tarzan: DAMN! BASTARD! I GIVE already! No more! ACCCKKK!! EARGGGH! Tarzan felt his arm ligaments almost snapping and his spine almost breaking.. FUCK YOU! he cursed

Vividmuscle: "SOMEBODY doesn't follow directions well" I jeer. Pulling back harder still for a moment I force the most terrifying scream yet from Tarzan's aching lungs. Then I prelease his arms and the Jungle Hero slams onto his face and chest in the dirt. I turn around, gab hold of his legs, pulling them back under my armpits as I sit on his aching back. Cranking his back again, I ball my fist and SLAM it into Tarzan's unprotected balls. BAM! and again, BAM! and again, BAM! Mashing the jungle fuck's nads! "Turnabout bites, huh bitch? Now, WHO IS YOUR MASTER?"

Tarzan: Unngghh.. Tarzan groans in relief as you release him... but it was only a calm before the storm as you Boston Crab him! ARRGGGHHH! Tarzan screamed once more, his voice hoarse and throat aching from the shouting. Then you do the maniacally unthinkable.. you pound his balls! Your raw might was carried by your first as you punched his balls into oblivion! ACCKKK! GUAHHH!!! EIIIIAAAHHHHH!! ARGGGHHH!! Tarzan couldn't contain the pain as he started convulsion unconsciously.. He hardly heard your question but he knows the answer. he wanted to answer but the pain prevented him to..

Vividmuscle: Cranking the EX-Jungle King's back a little harder in the crab, I cease pounding the junglenuts. As Tarzan return gradually to full awareness, the pain in his back is only slighlty less than the miserable throbbing in the core of his manhood. He feels my fist wrap around the swelling orbs and in a slowl an deadly voice... "Who owns you Tarzan. Let's hear the words and hear them quickly -- before I decide to RIP of balls off and feed them to you!"

Tarzan: Fuck your bastard.. Tarzan answered as the pain lessen, he felt ashamed that he almost blurted that you are his master.. What a humliation it would have been for the jungle king, hunk had he admitted of a being a slave to another man..Tarzan attempts to kick your jaw aiming to distract you and escape your hold

Vividmuscle: I feel Tarzan struggling in the crab, but there isn't enuf power in his weakened legs to budge me. I begin the slowly SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE the soft tender spheres in my fist as I slowly STRETCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH them out. "I guess Tarzan is ready to lose his manhood then." My voice seems to echo in Tarzan's -- the most terrifying threat he's heard in his life. 
STRETCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tarzan: ARRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NO!!! ACKKKKKKKK! STOPP!!!!!!! EAAAIAIIIIIIIIIIIRGGGGGG!!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!!! MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I uRGGHHHH!!!!!!! Tarzan screamed like his never done before. He had never been in this situation.. never begged this much before... 

Vividmuscle: I ease back slighly, giving Tarzan's balls a slight reprieve. "You know the words Tarzan, let's hear them! I know you want to say them. You know HOW I know? Because your little cock is giving you away. Even as I crush your balls, that miserable excuse for a dick between your legs has grown ROCK HARD! Tarzan was MADE to be my bitch! Say it!" SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarzan: DAMMNN YOUARGHHHH!!!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!! EIINGGGHHHHH!!! SHIT!!! IT"S YOU !!! FU-ERIIIIIGGGHHHHH! AKKKKKK!!!! YOU'RE MY MASTER!!!! STOP! PLEA-AIRGGGGHHH!!!!! Tarzang gagged as the pain was just overwhelming, puke almost rushing out from his mouth because of your sinister and insane nut assault

Vividmuscle: I release Tarzans, balls and drop his legs as I stand up. Towering over the former Jungle King I roll him onto his back> Putting my foot on his helpless pecs, I FLEXXXXXXXXXXX over the fallen lord.  "You are NOTHING now Tarzan. You are MY PROPERTY. Now, on yoru knees musclebitch. WORSHIP your MASTER'S body!"

Tarzan: UGGHHH! Tarzan clutches his torment balls and he curled in body trying to will away the pain that just won't go.. UNGGhhhhhhhh.. Tarzan felt you foot on his chest but he dared not swipe it of.. and just concentrated on the pain in his testicles... You command him to be in his knees and kneel to you and Tarzan pretended not to hear. 

Vividmuscle: I grindddddddddddddddddd my heel into Tarzan's softening pecs. The huge mounds of muscle being brutally crushed! "Do as you're told Monkey Boi -- or it will go MUCH MUCH MUCH harder on you!"

Tarzan: Ughh.. don't .. no more. .you won.. not this.. Tarzan pleaded you hoping you'd give him some credit or at least some mercy not to subject him to this humiliation

Vividmuscle: "The stakes of this Jungle Match were for ownership Tarzan. Just because you were so stupid as to believe yourself invincible and to believe this this outcome was not possible, does not free you from the agreement -- you are honor-bound to do as I say. Now, you worthless, sniveling mass of muscle -- ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP YOUR MASTER'S PERFECT BODY!"

Tarzan: Ha.. ha.. ha.. Tarzan panted as slowlyn and painfully got to his feet, using your thick muscles to support him, crawling his way up your hard sinews until was back to his feet.. then slowly and shamefull started lowering his knees.. one knee.. then two as he bowed his head kneeling in front of you like a pitiful dog.

Vividmuscle: I take hold of Tarzan's once-proud head and begin rubbing his face against my ripped musclebody. The ex jungle king begins to lick the flawess muscle under his mouth, he begins to moan slightly. His hands roam over the back of my quads, then u over my granite glutes and lower back. Finally they begin to play with my hard, proud nips. By this time Tarzan is well and truely into licking this musclegod body. Grabbing his hair, I jerk Tarzan's head back and twist it to the side. The sight that greets Tarzan horrifies him! Dozens upon dozens of jungle natives are lining the edge of the clearing! They are watching Tarzan worship his new MASTER! Tarzan cries in humiliation!

Tarzan: Please.. stop this. no more... m-mmaster.. not here.. not in front of them.. hah.. ha.. ha. Tarzan is visibly crying now.. his pride breaks from all the attacks you did to him, the physical domnation... the submssion.. the utter humiliation.. all came flooding back into Tarzan as you have turned him to a crying mass of destroyed muscle

Vividmuscle: My rigid cock is throbbing, drooling precum. I hold Tarzan's head tightly and begin whipping his face with my thick 8.75inch mantool, leaving a trail of prejizz across Tarzan's tear-stained cheeks. Finally I presse the hard, swollen knob at Tarzan's mouth. "Suck your MASTER'S cock Jungle Bitch. WORSHIP the manhood that defeated you!"

Tarzan: no.. please.. not this.. not here.. master.. please.. Tarzan pleaded not wanting more shame for all the jungle to see

Vividmuscle: "Suck my cock willingly, and THIS time I will not fuck your miserable ass in front of the entire jungle. Otherwise, I will impale BOTH your mouth and your ass on my huge muscledick. Now, decide, tell me that you WANT to suck my powerful mancock! Or, you become my butboi in front of EVERYONE!" 

Tarzan: no.. more.. p-please.. m-mmaster not.. this...n--not f--front of everyone..pp-pplease..no..pp-please...Tarzan sobbing now at your grasp his attitude completely in contrast with his muscular frame

Vividmuscle: "OK, have it your way" I jerk Tarzan's mighty fram up to his feet by his hair and spin him around -- slamming his huge pumped pecs into a nearby tree. Before the Apeman realizes what has happened, I DRIVE my huge cock all the way inside his tight virgin ass! The EX JUNGLE LORD bellows in agony as his manbut is torn to shreds on my huge rod. Through the haze of pain and humiliation, Tarzan hears the jeering of the crowd -- the very same people who used to wrship him as a God. "Soon I will seed your faggot mancunt Tarzan" I laugh. At these words, Tarzan can no longer maintain and he faints.

3 comments:

scotty01 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scotty01 said...

Good fight. vividmuscle knew how to fight tarzan. luckily he fainted at the end so he couldnt hear the crowd cheering the victor to keep fucking him

The Rock Tarzan said...

Yeah, Awesome fight! Looking forward to a rematch with Vividmuscle. Tarzan needs to get even especially after the humiliation he was put through.