Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tarzan vs the Village Champ

Village Champ: I am 6ft6 230 48c 38w and I have already fought the stromngest men in the village for the right to fight Tarzan. Now I'm nervously heading to a clearing in the jungle, to meet and face the great man one to one. Wearong only a loincloth myself. I look round breathing hard 

Tarzan: Tarzan is waiting for you. He stood confident, his posture tensed and his muscles flexed. He looked taller and bigger than he is with such a proud stance. 6'3" 240lbs, 50c/34w/20biceps, Tarzan has one of the best, toughest and strongest bodies in the jungle. 

Village Champ: I gasp as i move out from the trees and see the great man. I admire his glistening body. But I know that I have to defeat him to take my place at head of the village. I approach him 

Tarzan: "You ready, boy?" Tarzan asked cockily as your approach near him.

Village Champ: "yes, I'm ready" slightly annoyed at the cocky attitude. Move in close to stare in Tarzans eyes

Tarzan: In a burst of speed, Tarzan started the fight. He uppercut you in the guts a couple of times. As you bend over in pain, wrapped his arms around your wrist and lifted you up in Power Bomb Slam. SLAM!!! Your back hit the ground hard. 

Village Champ: URGHHHH dust flies up as I hit the floor. Tarzans speed takes me by surprise. I roll over an up to one knee. As I come up I launch a hard fist into Tarzan's taut six pac BAM 

Tarzan: Tarzan smirked at your weak punch. He grabbed the back of your neck. Headlocked you and BAM! DDT! Slammed the top of your head to the ground.


Village Champ: UFFFFF URGHHHH shake my head and get the dust out of my eyes. the jungle man is more formidable than expected. I get up slowly. Stare at Tarzan and swing a hard fist in to connect with his jaw 

Tarzan: HNNGH! Tarzan felt his brain got rack. But it would take more than a lucky shot to defeat the jungle hunk. He countered with a hook punch to your jaw and scooped you into a fireman's carry. With enormous force, he slammed you in a Samoan Drop. SLAM!

Village Champ: OOOFFF Head snaps as Tarzan unloads in my face then pain as I get dropped. Damn! Breathe hard as I get to my feet. circle with the jungle hunk then quickly raise a foot and kick hard aimed at Tarzan's bulging loincloth BAM!

Tarzan: UGGHH!! Damn! Tarzan cursed as you fought dirty. He fell on all fours massaging away the pain in his groin

Village Champ: As Tarzan drops I unload a kick to his face BAM 

Tarzan: GUAH! Tarzan saw stars from your kick but it only angered him. From all fours, he sprung and speared you in the midsection. WHAM! His hard shoulders hit your guts and the both of your slammed on the ground. Tarzan's weight crushing your body.

Village Champ: UHHHHHHHHH I feel my abs get attacked. Then I feel the weight of Tarzan on top of me. I try to brisge up to buck Tarzan off me 

Tarzan: Tarzan quickly straddled you. He sat on your chest and pin your arms with his legs. Then he started pummeling your face and throat with hooks and uppercuts. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Village Champ: UGHHH UFFFF NGHHHHHH My head snaps from Taezan;s onslaught. Spit flies as he unloads shots to my face. Taking a beating from the stud. Feel dizzy 

Tarzan: "Time to sleep, boy." Tarzan uttered as with precise and quick agility. Tarzan pulled the back of your neck and wrapped it under his forearms! GUILLOTINE CHOKEHOLD!! SQUEEZE! PRESSURE!

Village Champ: GAHHHHHH? Feel yr massive forearm squeeze round my neck. try to breathe but hard. Claw at yr forearm to ease the pressure. Tyr to kick legs and wriggle away but you have me tight. start to feel lightheaded 

Tarzan: "Think you can win against Tarzan, boy?" Tarzan taunted you as increased the pressure. He tightened his biceps and arm muscles making them bulge and restricting the flow of air and blood in your neck. In a few seconds if you can't escape you'd be knocked out.

Village Champ: UGGHHHHH Eyelids sart to flutter, feeling lightheaded.  Clench a fist and drive it up - it connects with Tarzan's nose 

Tarzan: UGGHHH! Your punch breaks Tarzan's nose. The jungle man releases his chokehold on you and stands up. He stumble backwards trying to recuperate from your unexpected blow.

Village Champ: Roll over and stand up breathing hard. turn and face tarzan.  lower head and shoulder charge into his gut. UFFF 

Tarzan: UGGGH! Tarzan flexed his guts on time and resisted the attack. He grabbed your arms and Pedigree-ed you in solidly into the ground. SLAM!

Village Champ: I bounce off Tarzans abs and then get slammed to the floor. Breathing hard I come up on all fours 

Tarzan: "Get up! Get up!" Tarzan mocked you he pulled you backwards. The jungle champ locked a Full Nelson on you, pressured your neck. Tarzan now lying on his back on the groun and your back on his sculpt abdomen and chest. He then locked a body scissors on you, squeezing your ribs and sides. PRESSURE!! SQUEEZE!!!

Village Champ: AGHHHHHHHH!! Feel the pressure and air squeezed out of me. try to tense my body to ease thepressure but its too great 

Tarzan: YEAAHHHH!!! Tarzan bellowed as he summoned all his might, squeezing the life out of you with his Full Nelson and Body Scissors! SQUEEZE! PRESSURE!

Village Champ: Feels my ribs are goingto crack as I experience the immense pressure of Tarzan's thighs wrapped round me. I grunt in pain as I try to avoid the thought of losing.  Starting to feel faint as the jungle stud works me 

Tarzan: Tarzan increased the pressure and doing and grinding movement in his legs and arms, making sure your nerves, muscles and bones feel the agony of his twin holds! GRIND! SQUEEZE! GRIND! Tarzan feels you weakening and it only made him strive to finish you off PRESSURE! GRIND! SQUEEZE!!

Village Champ: AGHHHH gasp for air as I feel I am losing. My dreams are disappearing as the pressure increases. Face twisted in pain. I cannot go on. But I must.  UHHHHH. Noooooo! I give! I give! The jungle man's holds are too tight 

Tarzan: Tarzan hears your submission and he knows, it's time. While you are unguarded and pleading for relief, Tarzan released his Full Nelson on you and replaced it with a Rear-Naked Choke. With his free palms he grabbed your wrist to prevent their movement while his biceps and forearms squeeze you unconscious! And together with the Body Scissor, you are done for! SQUEEZE!! CHOKE!! PRESSURE!!

Village Champ: urrrh!!!!! I feel lightheaded and weak as the tight hold takes effect.  Darkness surrounds my vision and my strength disappears. I feel the blood pulsing through my head . I black out 
   
Tarzan: Tarzan held his hold for a couple more seconds after he felt you tightened up. You passed out from the choke. Your body turned rigid from the lack of oxygen to your brain. Tarzan dumped you away from him. He stood up and pounded his chest. Another beaten warrior, Tarzan stood proud as he stepped on your chest and bellowed his jungle call. AAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i challenge the village champ! Milek

Ivan said...

Then i want Tarzan!