Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tarzan vs The One White Boss

Tarzan: Tarzan from the treetops lands in front of you. His muscles tensed and ready for a fight. But still he gives you warning, "Go home boy, stay away from Tarzan's jungle or suffer his wrath." the jungle hero ordered you

The One White Boss: smirk ear to ear walk at you slowly " So you are the famous Jungle King the King of the Animals well to me you look like a BIG APE" i shout and my knee raise ram at your abs my hands at your neck bring fast your face in my raised and waiting knee 

Tarzan: OOOFFF.. UGGGHHH!! The surprise gut asault caught Tarzan and the knee on his face rattled his brain. But such manuever would not beat the jungle hunk. He embraced you and threw you overhead! It was a belly-to-belly suplex, SLAM!

The One White Boss: UNNGGGG DAMN YOU ...i shout stand slowly shake my head my back in the tree clean my face " You gona pay for that " 

Tarzan: Tarzan immediately went after you. And before you can recover, he was in front of you with fists raised. He pummeled your body: chest, ribs and abs. Making you his punching bag with his combination of jabs, hooks and uppercuts! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

The One White Boss: Fuuckkkkk YOU BITCH APE scream your fists bombard my body my abs scream loud when get em in my ribs ...i bend side pissed reverse elbow at your adams apple holding my side and nurse it 

Tarzan: URRK! Tarzan's stumbled back, holding his neck and gagging. He coughed trying to clear his throat, moving backwards to recover from your counter.


The One White Boss: grab your arms get you up shoulder blades against shoulder blades my hands slide along those muscled arms of yours as I strecth them out holding you there as i hook your forelegs with mines gripping your wrists tight, i bend us both forward, arching your back in the wrong direction... how feel the crusifix APE BOY...

Tarzan: HNGGGHHH!! Tarzan grunted feeling the extreme pain on his back and arms! Tarzan fought through the pain kicking you in the kidneys with his heels. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

The One White Boss: ffucckkkk Tarzan bare feet crush at my sides i know i can hold it longer like that stretching your arms out in the hanging crucifix hold I feel you struggle.. my cock leaking pre in my speedo and throbbing stretching your arms back give them another jerk to slow you down as continue torture and twisting your spine in this unnatural position makesure your arms gets nom and your spine suffer at max and I straighten my arms out over my head as I bend
forward, powerbombing you hard NECK FIRST into the hard ground ....

Tarzan: HNNGGGGHHHH!!! Tarzan saw flashes of light as he was slammed hard into the ground. Didn't know what hit him!He lay on the ground in shock and trying to get his composure back...

The One White Boss: grab your ankle twist it and pull you down at your back ....roll still holding your leg stand and get your other leg too my bare foot ram at your crotch twist my heel on your crotch as i fold your legs in leg4 lock and bend em in wrong way ......look at you twist ballbusting leg4 lock ... TIME TO DESTROY THIS APE MANHOOD.....feel my barefoot soleto crush wild your nuts as i feel a real monster cock every thrust and twist can feel how huge is make sure
damaging at the max your hammerstrings as i twist with everything i have then hold your legs and unfold em send spread em in wide V send both my bare foot crush your nuts...

Tarzan: UWWARRGGHHH!!! Tarzan shouted in agony as you crushed his nuts and locked a figure 4 leg lock! He clawed and pounded the ground from the torment he was experiencing. Then you elevated the pain! GGGGGUUUUUAAHHHHHHH!!! Tarzan bellowed as he tried disentangling your leglock with little success.

The One White Boss: i hear the King of Jungle screamin pain moan his body suffer i fast release but hold your legs i hook your right leg with my right leg and hook your left leg with my right arm then i double you over your back as i slide around your side and around your head spreading your legs your hot ass in the air and your head mashed up against my abs pushing your chin to your chest " like my spladle Ape boy? 

Tarzan: GGNNNGGGUUHH! Tarzan grunted feeling the pressure on his neck and the discomfort in his crotch from your spreading his legs. But the jungle hunk thought of a counter he grabbed your balls, squeezed them tight and twisted them! SQUEEZE!!! TWIST!!!

The One White Boss: moannnn screammmmm as you grab my nuts BAASTARDDDDD APEEEE I GONA KILL YOU ....feel you squeeze harder and harder ....bring my thumbs at your eyes poke twist harder and deep pokeeeee rake your eyes and fast releae you 

Tarzan: AAHHHHHH! Tarzan released his grasp on your balls and pries your fingers off his eyes. The pain and distraction forced you to release Tarzan from your spladle. He immediately stood up and got some distance from you. As you stood up, Tarzan charged at you and speared you in the midsection. WHAM! The attack sent you both the the ground

The One White Boss: uungggggg damn you Tarzan fuckkkkkk you lil beast we fall in ground and roll likewild animals fight in the jungle feel your sweaty body flexing as we roll and swift my body at your back my thick ceps around your throat cut your air total your back rest at my chest my legs wrap around yours pin em " you tough boy Tarzan" whisper at your ear 

Tarzan: ACCKKK!! Tarzan held one hand preventing you from fully locking your choke. His other arm, elbowed you in the ribs. BAM! BAM! BAM! "Bastard!" Tarzan cursed you as continued his assault on your ribs!

The One White Boss: fuuckkkk Tarzan is powerfull fighter he try save his jungle you bombard my ribcage again and again my ribs on fire i can see the tenting in Tarzan buldge my forearm smackkk at the base of Tarzan neck hard and again harder roll you at your face grab your arms stand and stretch em at your back to the max my foot slam at the base of your neck pin your head and neck down surf the hot Tarzan body. You down with your face and chest in ground i stand hold at your arms stretch em back and your spine with my foot at the back of your neck

Tarzan: ARGGGHHH!! Tarzan groaned. He flexed his biceps and triceps in an attempt to break free from your grip but with your advantageous position the jungle hunk just could break free. AAAHHHH! Tarzan yelled in his efforts but his attempt was futile your hold is unbreakable. haah.. haah.. haah.. Tarzan panted. He tried again summoning all his might. YAAAAHHH!! Tarzan gritted his teeth in effort. Suddenly from his legs kick backs, arching his back. His heel hit your testicles! SMACK!

The One White Boss: ARRGHHHHH FUUCKKKK fucckinngggg ape what is made from your bare feet fuckeerrrrr i scream loud feel your heel dig high up at my balls pissed even more drop both my knees at the back of your neck my knees dig pin your face down nurce my nuts that get a big nasty bruise ..." Dont believe you did that Tarzan ....you fucckkerrr you crush my nuts" i moan 

Tarzan: UUUUUURGGHHHH! Tarzan gagged in pain. The agony was unimaginable as your locked Tarzan's arms bending it awkwardly to his upwards and digging your knees to his neck. Tarzan struggled violently to free himself from you vice-like grip. He kicked and swayed trying to unbuckle to no avail.

The One White Boss: stretchhhh this arms to dislocate em off the joints almost break em slowly stand and high jump AGAIN my both knees damaging your neck " APE BOY TIME TO BEG "....i feel the violant reactions of Tarzan weaker and weaker 

Tarzan: UGGHHH!! ARGGHHH!!! Tarzan groaned felt his arms being stretched and twisted in an awkward angle. HUNNGGGHHHHHH!! His ligments and tendon overextending and his arms almost dislocating.. "I WILL NOT SUBMIT!!" Tarzan yelled "BASTARD! I WILL NOT GIVE" He continued

The One White Boss: stretching inch by inch by inch increase the pain in unberable levels my knees push deeper and deeper i feel Tarzan powers gone slowly i wore him out every secont every minute " LAST CHANGE APE BITCH BEFORE I DESTROY YOUR PATHETIC NECK IN PIECES " i whisper at your ear

Tarzan: "GUUUUWAAAAARGGHHH!!!!" Tarzan wailed the crushing pain taking its toll to the jungle hunk's psyche. "OK! OK! I GIVE! I GIVE!" Tarzan submitted when he knew he couldn't break out and couldn't take the torture any longer

The One White Boss: I love what i hear and a hard yank at your arms more and drop em at your side can see the big bruise at Tarzan neck as i stand off your neck slowly grab your gear at tear it off your body " LETS SEE NAKED THE APE BOY"

Tarzan: UNGGGHHH! Tarzan moaned a little relieved that your release him. His arms fell like dead weight to the ground. With the ache in the sockets, Tarzan could hardly move his arms. The jungle stud writhed in pain, completely helpless as you ripped his loincloth.

The One White Boss: roll the muscular Jungle beast at his back tower you enjoy the mask of pain at your face and my feet rub at your face " WHO OWN YOU APE BOY TIME TO SAY IT LOUD WHO OWN YOU?" ...my feet rub at your pecs abs and rest my sole on your cock " well boy you want keep this manhood safe isnt? let me hear loud WHO OWN YOU"

Tarzan: "haah.. haah..Fuck off.... I may have submitted.. but you don't own.. bastard...guhhh..." Tarzan mumbled haltingly

The One White Boss: look down at you with a evil look " Oh Really? Ape boy resist? its ok i like tough cookie boys to break em in pieces" get you up by pulling your ears flip you in a reverse bearhug my arms around your waist your head crush between my quads smirk as i shove my buldge in your face and my tongue start rimming your ass crack get it ready for me my tongue around and in your hole wet it soften it get it ready i feel your face deep in my crotch and drop
in a piledrive your head and damaged neck at the hard ground ....

Tarzan: GUUHH!! Tarzan grunted in disgust as you rimmed his ass and humiliated him. UNNNHHHHH!! He moaned as you bearhugged his body and squeezed his head with your thighs. Then you slammed him hard on the ground! UGGGH!!! Tarzan nearly was knocked out by your piledriver! He slumped like a sack of potato when you let him go, his body twitching a bit and his head dazed from the blow

The One White Boss: seat between the King beast legs my hand at your cock start stroke you one hand and massage your balls the other " This is the Tarzan beast cock the all the wild animals fear and worship? " keep sroking faster i look at your eyes " This is the huge cock spread fear to every tribe of the Jungle and breed em?"

Tarzan: "N-no.. don't...you wouldn't.. stop.. " Tarzan raised his hands in a gesture ordering you to stop your actions "S-stop... don't..fuck..." Tarzan continued

The One White Boss: start stroke and stroke feel your cock bigger and thicker and bigger more start get a massive impressive size woooww Tarzan is hunk i shout my thumb poke your piss clit rub your V of your cock that amazing grow and gets bigger and bigger "

Tarzan: "Damn you..bastard!" Tarzan felt violated being sensually manhandled against his will as his dick swell to its full erect form.

The One White Boss: Stand slowly drop your cock hard like i wanted see you all in your jungle my bare feet at your face my toes at your mouth " THIS APE BOY GETS IN MY ZOO " i scream loud......

End .....for now

No comments: