Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tarzan vs Milek (Uprising)


Milek: I catch a shadow moving across the round and look up as you sail through the air.........landing perfectly against my chest into my arms. Instincts take over as I wrap my arms around your mid section stumbling back from the impact several men keep me from falling. My anaconda grip is painful as I tighten my grip, your bruised ribs screaming.......your plan to catch me by surprise did not play out as planned. You wrap your hands around my muscled neck and thrashing your body to break free. I plant my feet solidly and continue to apply pressure to the lower back. attempting to inhale a quick breath, I continue to squeeze and you manage to take in a small amount......wild thoughts race through your mind.......you begin to punch wildly but seem to have no affect.............I continue to apply pressure to the lower back.     Attempting to inhale a quick breath, I continue to squeeze and you  manage to take in a small amount......wild thoughts race through your  mind....... you  begin to punch wildly but seem to have no affect............. I continue to apply pressure imagining your  spine crumbling. You smell the musk radiating from my arm pits, and feel the heat from my body. How can this boy be a match for the lord of the jungle? Tarzan the invincible? Yet, I am slowing squeezing the life from u...... your  sinewy muscles growing tired..........I tighten my grip applying pressure to your  lower back. I envision crushing your  spine. defeating you  and presenting your  carcus to my bride to be. My dominance of the jungle lord is charging my battery. I feel superior and dominant. handling you  is easier that I anticipated. What next? Give up? I’m 6', 295. 51" ch, 35"w, 22" guns. muscular @ 265 but a few extra pounds. How does my squeeze feel jungle lord? still think i'm a boy?


Tarzan: Damn! Tarzan thought as you squeezed his lower back. UGGHHH!! Tarzan grunted as he felt your tremendous power. The jungle hunk tried creating a space a way from you, try to break you bearhug...

Milek: Ha ha not so cocky now

Tarzan: But Tarzan is in a disadvantageous position as you tightened your hold

Milek: Getting old tarzan? tired?

Tarzan: ARGGHH!! Tarzan, seeing that he can not overpower your bearhug, assaulted your face with his elbows! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! elbow strikes on your chin, cheek and face

Milek: ughhhhhhh. Try to turn face tighten grip. but your  assault is brutal and I drop you  to the ground. Try to shake off your  punches. bloody nose. i'm enraged. I grab a clump of your hair and pull you off the ground....to face me...

Tarzan: Tarzan assaults freed him from your sadistic bearhug. You drop the jungle hunk and finally Tarzan was able to breathe completely. His lower back and midsection hurt like hell and Tarzan grimaced when he touched that area. Before Tarzan could recover he felt him lifted by the hair and came face to face with you. In a burst of strenght, Tarzan broke your hold and grabbed your shoulders and delivered knee strikes on you gut! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!. Got you winded and hunched. Tarzan then head locked you and DDT! Slammed you head first to the ground! SLAM!!!

Milek: Hitting the ground and rolling holding my midsection. My boxing training prepared me for such assaults- my bulked up muscular body contracts and acts as armor to absorb your strikes.....as I roll and catch my breath.... I leap back to my feet. your  shocked at my quick recovery. I charge you as you regain your  strength. headbutt your  midsection scoop you  up like a child and lift you  above my head with ease and deliver a devastating knee to your  bruised lower back. Drop you  to the ground. Get up!

Tarzan: OOOFFFF! Tarzan moaned as all air was forced out of his lungs! Before he knew it, he was up in the air and came crashing down, backfirst on your knee! CRUNCHH!!! Tarzan backmuscles and spine crunched with the force. AAEFGGGGFHHHH!!! Tarzan shouted in pain as his spine almost broke into two. The you pushed him unceremoniously off your knee. Tarzan grunted and squirmed in pain. But despite of it, the jungle stud slowly got back to his feet, facing you. One hand on his back, massaging it and the other at the ready for defence and some offence on you

Milek: I sense weakness and move toward you. You’re forced to back up trying to regain composure. I grab your arm and sling you around tripping you. you  land on the ground and I pounce but you  lift a knee and catch me...uummpphh we roll in the dust over and over. You end up on top have me in a rear naked. Applying pressure but you feel the strain in your lower back and as I begin to get up you  must release me..........I'm too strong at this point for you  to close the deal...

Tarzan: Tarzan tightened his choke on you but your strong neck muscles resisted Tarzan's arms and the jungle hunk wasn't able to close your throat or your artery. As you stood up, slowly overpowering Tarzan, he was forced to release the choke. Tarzan stood back, his eyes wide in disbelief the you powered yourself out from a choke hold! Sweat trickled on Tarzan's forehead, temple and back. Fuck! Tarzan thought as he heard himself panting. Still the jungle stud is tenacious, he charged at you and delivered and uppercut to your chin. PUNCH! The punch was just a diversion as Tarzan moved to your back and locked a Full Nelson on you! Pressured your neck downwards!!! I'm going to break you neck boy.. teach you some manners! Tarzan uttered

Milek: ugggghhhhh. I try to move and break free. my muscular neck will protect only for a short time. but i'm bigger and have weakened tarzan. how can I capitalize and break free? I am able to slowly move toward a nearby post in the ground. I manage to turn and your  back is to it. in great pain i'm able to back you  into it with as much force as I can. my 295lbs slamming your  back into the poll. and then again........

Tarzan: ugghh! uwaaahh! argggh! Tarzan grunted feeling the pain on his back weakening him. The last slam caused Tarzan so much pain that he releases the Full Nelson... unnggghhh! Tarzan's face a mask of torment

Milek: You’ve ravished my neck and brought me down a notch. I shake off the pain and move around the dusty area stretching getting my wind back. I notice Tarzan anguished look and know that I am winning. I stand straight and stretch my arms in the air to create a dominate pose. You see my huge biceps and 51" chest expand to an astonishing expanded 55". I throw my head back and laugh then begin to mock you  in a fake tarzan yell aaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh A thick masculine musk fills the air from my exposed pits and heat radiating from my muscular physique. I'll give you  a change to catch your  breath jungle lord! with a flex off..........

Tarzan: Damn! Bastard! Tarzan thought as you mocked him, showing him your bigger physique, attacking his psyche. But the jungle champ will have none of it. Taking a deep breath, Tarzan charged at you and tackled you to the ground. Tarzan sat on your chest and pinned your arms by his shins. You mock me boy? Tarzan did a double biceps pose taunting you. Then he slapped your cheeks, alternately. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Milek: uggghhh

Tarzan: That will teach you respect boy! Tarzan said as after a dozen slaps he stopped. Your face red and stinging in pain

Milek: tarzan leaps to his feet and taunts me. jumping about. I manage to get to my feet. who you  calling boy? I flex my biceps- bulging like two rocks implanted under my skin. you  flex your  biceps as well. two huge muscled bodies. my captive bride to be gazing on in hopes that you  will win and set her free.  I challenge you  to mercy. our hands lock. our strong hands clasped together. muscles straining for dominance.

Tarzan: Tarzan accepts

Milek: You immediately take control. skilled at manipulating larger opponents you  slowly manipulate my arms......I glance over at my future bride...... a surge of testosterone re energizes me..........I stop your  course and slowly begin to reverse the movement....

Tarzan: Beads of sweat formed in Tarzan forehead. HNGGGHHH! Tarzan grunted as he exerted all his might to prevent you from getting the upper hand! But it was as losing battle as your might seems to overwhelm in the legendary Tarzan.. UGGGGGHH!! Tarzan uttered as your made the mercy back to the stalemate.. HAHHHHH! You shouted as you begin to turn the tables! HGUHHHHHHH! Tarzan muttered as he too summoned and released his strenght! Tarzan's biceps and arms flexed, abs and back muscles contracted because of the effort. After about a minute Tarzan's might began to wane, it began with his knees becoming wobbly. Your sadistically smiled and applied more pressure until your brought Tarzan down to one knee! AHHHHHH!! Tarzan couldn't believe it! Him on his knee! Outmuscled!!!

Milek: Summoning all the strength in my youthful body....I'm charged that I have brought the mighty tarzan to his knee....I continue to apply pressure as I am over tarzan with the advantage of pushing my weight on him. surprisingly tarzan holds my weight but it's taking a toll. I gaze into your  eyes and continue to apply my full weight......appearing much larger than you  because of the extra weight i'm carrying........u look down trying to form a plan.... you  suddenly head butt my gut....offfffff....again....offffff....again...offfffffff but i'm too strong and knee you  under the chin.......ur almost unconcious.... I scoop you  up and hold over my head.......,my powerful muscles glisten with sweat as the limp jungle lord lays in my grasp... hush comes over the men and bride gasps in horror.........I feel testosterone pulsing through my veins......by manhood slightly hardens in the pride of dominating the lord of the jungle. Who's the boy now!!!????? Give up? Give up?

Tarzan: OOFFFF! UGGGGH! Tarzan moaned as you struck his chin almost knocking Tarzan out. The jungle hunk saw stars from your attack and before he could recover you lifted him above your head. Ah..ahh.. ahhh.. Tarzan panted weakly. He is almost drained and completed exhausted but being the jungle champ, Tarzan just could not give up so easily. He poked your eye! You yelled in pain and let him go. Tarzan landed on his feet and swiped his legs over you, tripping you in the process. Tarzan then grabbed your ankle and held it into a Ankle Lock, twisting it to almost it's breaking point! Give up, boy? I'll break your ankle! Give up! Tarzan ordered you

Milek: aarrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh, I yell in pain! you  pussy! poking my eye, I'll kill,, aaahhhhhhhhhh, you  apply more pressure. I try to break free........using my weight, I try to roll out but your  grip is tight..........ahhhhgggggggrreeeee, the pain is intense..........one of the men steps forward to help me but another stops him..........my bride has hope in her eye..........can't let him beat me....i'm bigger, stronger...........arrgghhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr I manage to roll you  over in your  weakened state but you  maintain your  hold. I roll again....... and again......can tell your  weakening but the pain is intense.......you’re  shocked at my bull like power and stamina. ability to withstand the pain..........

Tarzan: Damn your strong! able to do the rolls despite of the pain! Tarzan held his ankle lock, he knew it might be his last stand as you have established that your are stronger than the jungle champ. Tarzan's only resort is through his submssion moves. As you rolled and rolled, Tarzan's ankle lock slowly starts to loosened. Seeing that you are about the break his ankle lock, Tarzan, released it catching you offguard. Tarzan capitalized on your shock as he sat at the small of your back and applied a Boston Crab on you! BEND!!!

Milek: aaaarrrggggggggggggg fucker! arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my muscles bulging......trying not to submit........ur lock is solid as you  apply the pressure...yelling for me to submit. I cry in agony...........but can tell that your  strength is not at full capacity........I manage to withstand your  attack but you  continue yelling for me to give.....uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the pain is incredible. You continue to apply pressure using all your  strength to control me.........I continue to hold out.....u yell for me to give........I think I detect a slight release but again you  apply the pressure.......aaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh realizing that controlling me is sapping your  strength...... you  release me but immediately apply the ankle lock again............arrrrrahhhhhh, you  fucker! With all my focus, I do a sit up and hyperextend my body.. head butting you.......arrrrghhhhhhhhh, the pain in my ankle......you’re shocked and the move is effective (only due to your  weakened state).

Tarzan: unngggh! Tarzan blinked as he saw flashes of light!. He nearly was knocked out by your headbut and he loosened his hold in you. You capitalized on that and with the loudest shot you broke free off the submission hold

Milek: I manage to stand and but my ankle gives and I fall. You’re  trying to recover and have moved away trying to regain your  energy. I again stand. visibly favoring my ankle and rubbing the back of my neck. you  look over delighted in the effects of your  submission holds but quickly notice my bulging bicep as I massage my neck and stretch exposing my mammoth chest and lean back the extra pounds around my mid section stretch over the hard abs beneath. my form is menacing.......... you wonder how you  can take me... uv come at me with everything you  have but I'm now standing. You’re  kneeled down in the far corner.....heaving in huge amounts of oxygen.. stretching your  exhausted muscles.....desparate.........like a wounded animal. You  charged into the match like a lion but my gorilla like body was too much even for tarzan......now i'm standing readying to approach you. My younger 22 your  old body is refracting quickly

Tarzan: ah.. hah.. ah.. Tarzan panted taking in full lungfuls of air. His chest heaving and his stomach flexing and relaxing. Tarzan muscular frame is drenched in sweat, outlining his hard and sculpt muscles. As he was recovering he saw you test weight on your ankle and stretched out your enormous, muscular frame! You are hardly damaged at all despite of Tarzan giving all his might. You still stand and recovering fast. Guh! Tarzan gulped at your resilience and plain brutish qualities. He is now dead tired and weak but you are still alive and strong. Tarzan knew that he must finish this now.It will be a unfavorable to the jungle stud if your match stretches longer. Time to finish this, Tarzan thought as he charged at you pouncing like a lion, determined to put you to another submission move but you readied yourself like a silverback gorilla on Tarzan's assault

Milek: I tense my body like a boxer......thud you  collide into my rock hard frame.......subconsciously you  respect this power......uuuggg he apply a front choke hold. but I wrap my arms again around your  taunt, muscular waist......applying pressure to the small of your  back

Tarzan: It was a battle of wills! Who will succumbed first! Tarzan or you

Milek: I deeply inhale as you  pounce at me knowing you  will need the oxygen.....your nostrils filling with my masculine scent

Tarzan: Tarzan with his chokehold and you with your bearhug


Milek: You’re  questioning your  ability to win. never have you  done this. you  feel my solid chest (like stone), my energetic grip, my strong scent....you’ve not met a man like me before. arrrggggggg, my neck as I apply pressure to your bruised rib cage.... your sinewy muscles screaming as you  apply pressure.....

Tarzan: yeah, Tarzan's mind is getting jumbled now.. never has he been pushed to his limits, and you being younger only somewhat hurt Tarzan's pride never had he faced someone, who have outmuscled and outendured him

Milek: my manhood again begins to harden as I imagine squeezing the life from the mighty tarzan

Tarzan: He knew he must win this, keep the jungle status quo tightened his choke hold, trying to break the resistance of your neck! ACCCKKK!! Tarzan yelled as he felt your pressure increased

Milek: trying to tighten my neck muscles but grip is tight

Tarzan: But he still kept his chokehold on you and tightened it more

Milek: need oxygen....

Tarzan: Whose body will break first? Tarzan saw your face reddened.. he is winning?

Milek: squeezing with all my might.....

Tarzan: HGGGGNNNNHHH! GUAAAH!!

Milek: Can only hold on a minute or so more.... must break him!

Tarzan: Tarzan felt his spine and ribs almost breaking..the bearhug prevented him to inhaling now too. Damn! Tarzan's vision is tunnelling.. must not falter.. tightened the choke hold...

Milek: mentally envisioning the small man in my grip....his bruised ribs, lower back tortured........must break him......make him pass out.....Tarzan begins to punch my face......weakened and holding onto my shoulder to stay  erect

Tarzan: uggghhh!!! hgggnnnhhh! Tarzan felt the pressure.. pain.. lack of oxygen... Tarzan abandons the chokehold! starts punching you.. didn't know what came to his mind that he abandons the chokehold

Milek: I feel your  body weakening.... but my vision is blurred and feeling light headed.... holding you  is more than I espected

Tarzan: Perhaps because of the insanely amount of pain he is experiencing! Tarzan punches weakening...

Milek: Your  body is growing limp, one hand grasping my muscled shoulder, the other punching my face

Tarzan: acckkk! Tarzan shouts in torment as he is now helpless. He have now abandoned his offense and is now trying to break your hold futilely. Damn. Tarzan is a bit panicking for the first time in his life

Milek: too weak to defend himself tarzen slumps back. raising your  arms

Tarzan: haven't been in so much pain before

Milek: do you  have enough power to break my grip

Tarzan: uggghhaaaahH!! Tarzan screamed in agony

Milek: dizzy

Tarzan: damn, Tarzan is exhausted now, too weak to break your bearhug

Milek: on instinct

Tarzan: urgghhhh!

Milek: I continue to squeeze. not realizing what is happening. Going on instinct......but now getting some oxygen

Tarzan: Tarzan vision tunneling .. almost blacking out... muscles now limp

Milek: the men are cheering

Tarzan: slowly .. no more resistance on Tarzan side. You shake the jungle hunk violently! AARGGGHHHH!!! a bellow of torment from the jungle stud but no more counter..

Milek: slowly vision coming back but dizzy. Black eye but can see from the other.. feel your  muscled abs against mine..........

Tarzan: Tarzan head now limp on your muscular shoulders, his arms dangling by your biceps only half awake now..

Milek: what is this feeling....some energy coming back........now realizing the limp body in my embrace our sweat soaked bodies stuck together......  I hoist you  up.....not as before....the fight has taken a toll onto my shoulder......and stumbling about the area. Your  limp muscular body, I want a trophy

Tarzan: Tarzan's body offered no resistance this time

Milek: I strip off your  loin cloth

Tarzan: too tired, weak and in pain to mount and offence or defence. unhh.. what are you doing? Tarzan managed to ask

Milek: slip it on- it's tight but I rip a piece of cloth and make do. I flex over your  weakened form..........heaving my massive chest....filling with oxygen.....flexing my muscles. I cry out.....aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tarzan: Tarzan naked at your feet his loincloth forcibly taken away from him

Milek: beating my chest- hard the thumping like jungle drums

Tarzan: Tarzan saw your mammoth figure

Milek: the men cheering......... tarzan has never been beaten

Tarzan: he felt a wave of humiliation as he saw you standing above him and completely embarassing him in front of the crowd

Milek: I announce that I am the new king of the jungle. I bruise my hand across my massive chest, a wave of sweat flying and hitting your  face.. brush my chest. I leap about in victory.I'll now take my father's place as chief. no one to stop me. I've beaten the mighty tarzan, taken his loin cloth

Tarzan: You may have won today bastard. Tarzan coughed but this is not the last of it.

Milek: my bride is now hysterical. realizing what is in store for her

Tarzan: Tarzan struggled to get back to his feet weakly he into all fours and managed to stand wobbly in front of you slowly backing away

Milek: I throw my head back in laughter

Tarzan: Tarzan aimed to escape for now and battle you once again and reclaim his throne

Milek: I charge and easily overtake u...picking you  up over my head and spinning around, I toss your  body into the jungle brush

Tarzan: Tarzan stumbled to the bush.. weak and almost broken he fell to the river and let the current wash him away. His animal friends took him and nurse him from his injuries in the hope that he regain his strenght and restore order in the jungle someday

Milek: I now celebrate with my men. unable to touch my bride to be for now she is safe my father learns of the news. He is concerned about order as well but the tribesmen follow me now. I represent strength and power the new regime. Suddenly I realize you  have escaped and become engraged wanting to keep you  as my prisoner. We will meet again, little man. I feel proud as I parade in your  loin cloth..... and notice that your  knife is laying nearby.....he will return for this I smile

No comments: