Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tarzan vs Bolo Yeung (Beast from the East)

Tarzan: Tarzan had heard Bolo's trashing of Bruce Lee from the sheriff

Bolo Yeung: my caravan is now traveling into the jungle

Tarzan: Tarzan spots it and plans a trap sends a log flying your way by a contraption he cleverly devised

Bolo Yeung: wearing my signature black pants and karate shirt. We had to abandon our jeep and continue on elephant

Tarzan: Tarzan calls on the elephant! AAAAHHHHAAAAHHHH!

Bolo Yeung: it's hot- I have a girl fanning me.....

Tarzan: And the elephant is now uncooperative and tries to unbuckle Bolo

Bolo Yeung: the girl screams and jumps off....  I’m enraged........  I leap off the elephant as well......

Tarzan: Tarzan swings at you and kicks you in the chest! WHOOMP! You land on your back as Tarzan lands on his feet stood up and you see his 6'3" 240lbs, 50c/34w/20bicep frame

Bolo Yeung: I give you my angry look- as I get to my feet so, you are the great white ape?

Tarzan: Yes Bolo! I am Tarzan. I heard what you did to your Master, Bruce Lee.


Bolo Yeung: I’m 5'6" but build like a tank- my huge chest puffed out and bulging biceps

Tarzan: Bruce Lee is a friend, I will avenge him

Bolo Yeung: he is my friend but I’m now his master...... soon you will regret taking me on.....  I charge at you and land a deadly blow to your shoulder and neck......following up with an upper cut to your lower abs then flip you over my shoulder.....now my jungle friend

Tarzan: uggh! Tarzan steps back only to be caught as he is flipped over to your shoulder. Tarzan is nimble and counters with elbow strikes to your temple. BAM! BAM! BAM! Headlocks you

Bolo Yeung: aaarrrrrrruuuuuuu

Tarzan: and put you in a DDT slamming the top of you head to the ground.  WHAM!

Bolo Yeung: dizzy, I manage to get up holding my head........I fake you out........and charge at you like a bulll.......body tackling you .....head first into your abs.............

Tarzan: Tarzan didn't want you to recover grabs your hair and started uppercut punching your abs. uggghuuah!

Bolo Yeung: we're locked in combat

Tarzan: Tarzan is tackled to the ground. Ooooff! air winded out of Tarzan but he kept on fighting. The both of your rolled around  trying to outmuscle each other. Tarzan with great effort was able to straddle you and put you in guillotine choke headlocking your and squeezing your neck!

Bolo Yeung: my neck is thick and muscular.......Tarzan mustering all is strength to choke me out.  I reach around and grab a vulnerable area on Tarzan's thigh.... a pressure point and in shock Tarzan releases me......

Tarzan: UUNNNGHGHH! Tarzan was paralyzed for a moment and release his choke hold on you

Bolo Yeung: you realize I’m a dangerous opponent retreating to a thicket of bushes  I look around.....suddenly the sky is filled with your jungle cry.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhh I see a shadow and look up just in time to catch the full brunt of your weight....stumbling back a tree blocks my fall........I instinctively apply a bear hug my powerful arms tightening around your waist......

Tarzan: UUGGGGGGUUUUAAHHHH!  Tarzan pushes your face trying to overpower you break you hold on him

Bolo Yeung: your head rolls back in pain

Tarzan: UURGGGGGGAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Tarzan elbows you cheeks and chin

Bolo Yeung: you feel the oxygen running out my body is like a suit of armor

Tarzan: Tarzan's body is bent backwards because of the tremendous pressure

Bolo Yeung: your abs are burning from my earlier assault

Tarzan: He pounds your chest in an act of resistance

Bolo Yeung: growing weaker in my deadly grip

Tarzan: HHHNNNGGHHHH!!

Bolo Yeung: I clinch my muscles...hard as steel

Tarzan: AARARGGHGHHHH!!

Bolo Yeung: I again tighten my grip

Bolo Yeung: die jungle lord!

Tarzan: UUUGGGGNNNNGHHH!

Bolo Yeung: who's your master now?

Tarzan: EEEEEEEOOWOWWWWWW!!!

Bolo Yeung: common boy! answer me

Tarzan: FUCK YAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!  ARGGGHHH!!

Bolo Yeung: this is how I defeated master lee. ha ha ha ha.. almost broke his back.....like I’m doing to you

Tarzan: uUGGGGGHGHHHHH!!!! UNNNGGGHHHHH!!!

Bolo Yeung: Bolo could feel Tarzan's body weakening and his grip grow less tight.......

Tarzan: UNNNGHhhh HAAHH HAAHHH!! Tarzan headbutts you! His will to fight you more and try to defeat you! Headbutt you some more! BAM! BAM! BAM

Bolo Yeung: aaaaaahhhhhhhhhggggggggg. I loosened my grip and Tarzan falls to the ground. Thump.. gasping for air.......holding his bruised ribs.....lower back burning.....

Tarzan: HAAH.. haaah. haaah.. Tarzan grasped his aching midsection panting for breath

Bolo Yeung: I pick you up in a craddle hold and lower you onto my knee.....wham! again wham! and a third time wham! back breaker

Tarzan: UGGGGHGAAAAHHH!!!  ARGGGHHH!!!

Bolo Yeung: Tarzan lays on the ground

Tarzan: GUUUUUHHH!!!  Tarzan writhing in pain clutching his throbbing back!

Bolo Yeung: I beat my huge chest......too much for u? the beast of the east is unstoppable

Tarzan: ugghh.. Tarzan grunted as he slowly got back to his feet wobbly and weak

Bolo Yeung: come on, boy. is that all you got for Bolo? ha ha

Tarzan: the raised his arms in guard for you his abs, ribs and back aflame with pain but he continue this fight on you. Tarzan launched a combinbation of punches.. straight, hook, hook, jab, uppercut

Bolo Yeung: my top is crooked....I adjust the tie and pull it off...revealing my massive sweaty chest..........and flex my huge biceps

Tarzan: aiming at your body and head

Bolo Yeung: aaaaaaaauuuuuuugggggh.. I tense my muscles instinctively to guard against your assault

Tarzan: he then hugged you and SLAMM!!!! belly-to-belly suplex!

Bolo Yeung: I manage to apply the claw to Tarzan's lower ab, pushing your loin cloth lower.........

Tarzan: ACCCKKKK!!!!

Bolo Yeung: my power grip almost pulling the muscle from your bone.. temporarily crippling you in pain......  I release and roll away to regroup

Tarzan: accckkk!!! Tarzan eyes widen in shock as he tries to flex his abs against your claw. GUAAHH!! Haaah.. haaah.. Tarzan stood up too massaging his bruised abs

Bolo Yeung: I move toward you. at an advantage because my center of gravity is lower moving toward you like a mack truck.....

Tarzan: Tarzan manages to evade and spun around grabbin you around the waist. SLAM! GERMAN SUPLEX you! SLAM! another german suplex! SLAM!!!! another german suplex on you by Tarzan!

Bolo Yeung: To your surprise, I shake it off... and come at you grabbing and spinning you around.........throwing a rear naked hold......  auuuugggggggggggghhhh.. feel my power!

Tarzan: UGGGHH! URRRKKK!!!  Tarzan elbows you at the ribs and pinches your funny bone

Bolo Yeung: uuugggggg

Tarzan: sending electric shock on your arm, choking him

Bolo Yeung: I manage to slup you again with my other arm...upper into your burning abs....  aaaaahhhhhhh (shakes arm)

Tarzan: Tarzan takes advantage of it and grabs the back your neck slams you in front of him and puts your in a full nelson pressuring your neck downwards

Bolo Yeung: Tarzan continues to apply pressure.....but I refuse to give...ahhhhhhhhhhh Tarzan using all his muscles.....to control me......but I am powerful and he is using his precious energy

Tarzan: Give up Bolo or I'll break your neck! Give it up!

Bolo Yeung: like wrestling a mighty bull...I tense my neck muscles to counter your pressure.. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I rock my body back and forth forcing you to use more energy to hold me.. never!  I won't give up!

Tarzan: Tarzan increased the pressure but he felt your strong neck muscles

Bolo Yeung: Tarzan is growing frustrated

Tarzan: YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Tarzan bellowed giving all that he got.. this time determined to break your neck! YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Bolo Yeung: I tense my neck and shoulder muscles.... aaaaarrrrrrggggggg and rock my body to try and loosen your grip..aaaaahhhhrrrrggggggggg.  Tarzan giving it all he has but I refuse to give.  I push up using my bicep and tricep muscles. Tarzan is shocked at my power.....

Tarzan: GGUUUHHH!! HAAAAHH! HAAAHHH!! Tarzan Full Nelson is weakening now. He is straining to keep his hold on you

Bolo Yeung: I feel you weakening... and increase my struggle

Tarzan: He was determined to break your neck but that proved to be impossible as your hardened your neck muscles. Tarzan is slowly being overpowered!

Bolo Yeung: aaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

Tarzan: First his clenched fingers where separated then his the arms

Bolo Yeung: must break free

Tarzan: Tarzan fighting it but it was a losing battle and Tarzan realized that

Bolo Yeung: (Tarzan is growing tired) gives me more energy to keep going

Tarzan: he abandoned the Full Nelson and hammers the back of your head. WHAM!!!

Bolo Yeung: my confidence is growing...feeling more powerful.... oooofffffummmmfffff. I turn and land a series of strikes to Tarzan's tricep area and a shoulder blade........weakening your strkeing power hitting the pressure points you withdraw in pain

Tarzan: GGGUUUHH! Tarzan felt the sharp nerve wrecking pain!

Bolo Yeung: but I move in and again apply the claw weakening your core

Tarzan: felt like his arms became lead-heavy. UUGGGHHH!!! Tarzan tries prying your hands off his abs

Bolo Yeung: I powerful grip cripples you......you lean against me in pain. You try to pull away...then punch me but you are in pain and your punches are not effective......

Tarzan: UUWAAAAHH!! Felt the pain going into the core penetrating the muscle into the internal organs!

Bolo Yeung: I tighten the claw. your abs feel like they are being torn from your body

Tarzan: ARGGGHHHH!!!!!! Tarzan screams in shock and torment

Bolo Yeung: feel it Tarzan.......

Tarzan: his famous abs being decimated!

Bolo Yeung: yeah....feel the burn........  who's your master?

Tarzan: Tarzan clutches you tightly as the pain increased

Bolo Yeung: say it! say it!

Tarzan: BASTARDD!!! FUCK YOUAARGGHH!!!

Bolo Yeung: yeah, hold on to me Tarzan......... ha ha

Tarzan: Head butts you!

Bolo Yeung: mmmmm, yeah! Come on!

Tarzan: it was not use!

Bolo Yeung: give it to me

Tarzan: Grips you tighter as you squeezed tighter. ARGGGHHHHH!!!!

Bolo Yeung: I head but you back..yeah,,,,,

Tarzan: UGGHH!! Tarzan is dazed could barely stand now

Bolo Yeung: grabs the back of your neck and looks into your eyes. Your mine!

Tarzan: if not for your support, he would have fallen. Tarzan sees the evil and sadism in your eyes and is shaken at your brutality

Bolo Yeung: squeezing tighter. Feel the burn Tarzan? Feel my power? Mmmmm, look at me! bitch!

Tarzan: UURGGGHHHH!!! DAMN! !

Bolo Yeung: look into my eyes. yeah, that's it boy

Tarzan: FUCKK!!!! UUUGUGGGGGGHHHHH!H!!

Bolo Yeung: yeah, give in. Come one boy

Tarzan: NEVER!!!

Bolo Yeung: give in...let it happen

Tarzan: Tarzan spits at you

Bolo Yeung: stil some fight in u..  huh..leans in and bites your lip...... mmmmm

Tarzan: Tarzan struggles to get away. MMGGGPPPHHH!

Bolo Yeung: come on, Tarzan........ your done! I’ve whipped u

Tarzan: Tarzan used his kness and broke your claw, kneeing your on your sides and ribs!  BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Bolo Yeung: uummmppppfffff. yeah! come on! bring it! Bam! Bam! powww! Striking back! pow! pow! to the jaw. yeah! come on! Tarzan! Mmmmm..grabs Tarzan in a boston crab....

Tarzan: UUGGHGHHH!!!!

Bolo Yeung: I’m gonna snap your back boy!

Tarzan: ARGGGHHHHHH!!!! FUCKK YOU! BASTARD!!!!

Bolo Yeung: applying pressure.............yeah. feel it! I’m riding you like a horse.....ha ha

Tarzan: I'LL NEVER GIVE! I'LL NEVER GIVE!!!! AARGGHHHH!H!!!

Bolo Yeung: releases you and you fall to the dirt........get up! come on!

Tarzan: UUHGGNNNGHH. Tarzan slowly got on all fours

Bolo Yeung: motions Tarzan for more

Tarzan: it was painful as hell and strenght-sapping

Bolo Yeung: yeah, get up boy. that's it .. mmmmm

Tarzan: but he got to his feet.. wobbly and weak

Bolo Yeung: Bolo wants more

Tarzan: faces you...charges at you at the aim of tackling you

Bolo Yeung: but I tense like a line backer and it's like hitting a brick wall and you are tossed to the side

Tarzan: UUNNGHH! Tarzan struggled to get back up and manages to get to his feet .. haah..haahh...haah.. severely injured and extremely exhausted  Tarzan falls back on all fours

Bolo Yeung: is that all you got? lord of the jungle?

Tarzan: haaah...haahh..ahhh.. then slumps on his stomach

Bolo Yeung: rubbing my massive chest......

Tarzan: throughly spent

Bolo Yeung: mmmmmm..  now im excited...... lee was like a little boy but you are a man and I have dominated you walks over to the exhausted Tarzan and takes your knife...u are to weak to resist.....

Tarzan: uunnnhh

Bolo Yeung: then rips off your loin cloth....these will make nice souvaneers

Tarzan: Tarzan can't even move a muscle.. don't.. no .. uuhhh

Bolo Yeung: pick up your limp nude body and lean you against a tree to brace you.. now, what else does Bolo want

Tarzan: wha.. what...?? no.. don't...

Bolo Yeung: mmmmm.. I lean in and bite your nipple.......mmmmmm

Tarzan: break me instead.. kill...

Bolo Yeung: my woman ran away...... you scared her

Tarzan: kill me.. break me... not.. this.. please.. don't

Bolo Yeung: I back hand you across the jaw.. don't beg Tarzan

Tarzan: break..mee. KILL ME!! don't shame me like this...!

Bolo Yeung: I throw you over my shoulder and carry you down to the nearby river.......and toss you in............. you need cleaning up....I dive in afer u

Tarzan: GLURGGH... GLUUGGGLLl...

Bolo Yeung: come up behind u.....embrace u.....only this time you feel my hard manhood against your thigh......... Bolo horny......... begins to massage your battered body....... turns you to face me......look at me!

Tarzan: uuggghhh.. stop.. fuck you bastard!Y ou'll never get away with this!

Bolo Yeung: mmmmm.. still some fight..  grabs your ass......a grip as tight as the claw......leans in and bites your bruised chest........mmmmmm

Tarzan: HHMMMGGPPHH!! Tarzan struggles to escape knees and kicks kneed you to the balls! BAM!

Bolo Yeung: ommmmfffffff.. falls back into the river.......

Tarzan: Tarzan gathers all his might to getaway from you

2 comments:

Ivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan said...

hot match! bolo overpowers the legendary lee and takes on tarzan.