Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tarzan vs Henry H. Houston (Chapter 1)




Henry H. Houston: Harry is a bull of a man - 6'2" and 250-lbs of burly muscle. Think one of those vintage muscleman physiques. That's probably the image I'd use. Of course, as a great adventurer, he would want to wrestle Tarzan down barehanded, not use any fancy traps or tools. Just man vs. apeman. Tarzan manages to catch a glimpse of Mr. Houston at his camp. You have no idea what's going on, but you're suspicious. You see several white men and a few natives setting up camp. Of particular note, you see two cages made of metal - heavy and stronger than anything you've ever seen. One is tall, as though for a gorilla, but there are chains hanging from the top and bottom. The other lies flat, as though for a lion. It also has chains attached. You haven't been able to get too close, yet, but it certainly looks like a hunting camp. Mr. Houston stands out to your keen jungle sense as clearly the leader with his imposing physique and natural aura.

Tarzan: from Tarzan intel in the jungle ranger, it is indeed a hunting party. The natives are also aware of the activities. They communicated this to Tarzan and went to your camp to end this hunting party before it starts. Tarzan from the forest canopies scrutinized the unfolding camp below. From the tales of the jungle rangers and the natives, he is certain that he must put a stop to this hunting party as early as now before any animals get captured or hurt. And he will do it like how he had done this before, intimidate the enemy with his enemy with his musculature and skill. Tarzan pumped his chest and bellowed his signature jungle yell. AAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHHH!!! The shout echoed around the area as the people below looked around then up to the jungle hunk. Tarzan grabbed a vine and swung below landing gracefully near the one he deemed as the leader of the camp. From the looks of him, he seemed to be an able fighter. "If you intend to harm any animal in this jungle, leave now or suffer my wrath."



Henry H. Houston: I see the jungle man land in front of me. I'm not surprised. I puff out my chest then tell him. Tarzan isn't it? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Henry H Henry, the worlds greatest adventurer. I strip off my shirt and toss it aside.  I puff out my chest and stretch my arms, showing off my muscles. I will be leaving this jungle soon, because you see, I'm only hunting one animal. And that's you!  I charge at you, tackling you to the jungle floor. I rise up in front of Tarzan, mildly impressed. I quickly lift my boot into his abs.

Tarzan: Ughh. Tarzan grunted as he takes the blow. You are quite a swift fighter and able to quickly launch attacks on Tarzan. The jungle hunk did not mind the slight pain in his stomach and countered with a spear on your midsection, tackling you to the ground!. WHAM!

Henry H. Houston: OOOOF! I land hard on my broad back, but I absorb the impact without trouble. I wrap my legs around your waist in a body scissors. I squeeze hard as I lock my large, hard fingers into your shoulder muscles. The nerve pinch digs into your muscular flesh at the base of your neck

Tarzan: HNNGGGH!! Tarzan clenched his teeth as he felt your technical moves and your calculated counters. He tightened his midsection to protect his body against your vice-like body scissors. UAAHH! He groaned despite of himself as he did not expect a nerve pinch on his upper back! Tarzan fought the numbing pain in the base of his neck and obliques and launched his elbows on your cheeks and chin alternatively. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Henry H. Houston: ARGH! The apeman is tough, as the blows force me to lose my holds. I use my legs to roll us over where I mount your waist and pin your wrists to y. I lift my knees up and drive them down into your abs!

Tarzan: OMMMPFFH!! The air in the jungle hunk's lungs was forced out. He gasped a little and summoned his might and unbuckled you off him. The both of you rolled sideways and now it is Tarzan's turn to straddle you. Sitting on your chest, he pinned your arms with his shins and started pounding your head. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Henry H. Houston: UNGH! UNH! The ferocity of the jungle stud is unbelievable. I know I have to move fast before you knock me out. I can't buck your weight off me, so I lift my knees into your back. It unbalances you enough that I can throw you over my head. You expertly roll to your knees, but I'm in behind you quickly with another nerve hold on your shoulders from behind!

Tarzan: HNNGGHH!! Tarzan grimaced as his shoulder instinctively contracted in the attempt to defend the area from your nerve hold. Unable to muster enough might to launch strong elbow strikes on your gut, Tarzan slowly stood up amidst the intense pain. He then grabbed you by the back of the neck and slumped back the to the ground. Your jaw hit the top of Tarzan's head in a kind of 'stunner'!

Henry H. Houston: UHHHH! I'm dazed for a moment by the impact. I decide to lie back, acting like I'm out of it. When you come close, I kick out, slamming my boot into your knee! As you stagger, I roll and dive for your legs, toppling you and locking on an ankle lock that twists your knee hard.

Tarzan: ARGGGHH!! Tarzan shouted in pain as he pounded the ground. He knew he must get out immediately before you increase the pain or worse dislocate his ankle. He kicked backwards with his free ankle intent of hitting your face, or chin or nose with his heel. KICK! KICK! on the third try he managed to hit your solidly. KICK!

Henry H. Houston: OOF! I fall back, somersaulting to a crouch. I crack my jaw as you repeated assaults on my chin and face are taking their toll. You scramble to your feet as I slam my shoulder into your abs. I lift and flip you over, planting your on your back. I come over you, stomping your right shoulder with the soles of my boots.

Tarzan: NNNGGHH! Tarzan grunted as he rolled sideways to escape your stomps. He quickly got up panting. hah..hah..hah.. his broad chest heaving from the long struggle versus you. The jungle hunk charged at you delivered and barage of punches to your body: uppercut to your gut, hooks to your obliques and as you try to manage the pain, he snuck behind you and locked a rear naked choke around your throat. SQUEEZE!! PRESSURE!!

Henry H. Houston: URK! I manage to absorb most of the body blows, but the rear naked choke works fast. In desperation, I push back, toppling us. I land on top of you, driving my massive muscles onto your chest and abs. You lose the choke and I roll off you, coughing and impressed by your tenacity as sweat runs into my eyes from the jungle heat. You recover first, but I manage to again tackle you at the knees. You land on your stomach as I force your leg up in a single leg crab.

Tarzan: HUGGGGH!! Tarzan felt the pressure on his lower back as you crank his leg and pressured his spine. In desperation, the jungle hero struggled violently, kicking hard by both legs to escape your hold. You loosen your grasp and with a last strong kick Tarzan is out of your boston crab. He struggled to get up massaging his lower back as he faced you. As you came to him he hammered the top of your head. You bend forward and Tarzan used to opportunity, he grabbed and slammed you to SUPLEX! WHAM! You landed hard on your back.

Henry H. Houston: ARGH! Oh my back! Damn you savage! Tarzan is proving to be much tougher than I expected, but I'm nowhere near defeated. I roll away before Tarzan can follow up on the suplex. I get to my feet, staring at the apeman as we both are sweating and breathing hard. I charge in, expecting Tarzan to start punching and he does. I block a right and manage to lay into your torso with my own barrage of fists. POW POW POW!

Tarzan: OOOOMMPPHHHH!! Tarzan got winded and staggered backwards huffing and puffing. As you approached him, he speared you. He hit your midsection and lifted you up and slammed you back first in a spine buster! SLAM!

Henry H. Houston: ARGH! I lie on the jungle floor, my back muscles feeling the pain. You hover over me, so I thrust my left fist up across your chin then lock my right hand over your face in a claw. You feel your temples being crushed by my fingers as I crank on the deadly nerve hold! I manage to roll us over so you're on your back and I'm leaning over you, my fingers tearing into your face.

Tarzan: Tarzans saw flashes of lights and stars swirling  as your hardened digits squash his head. He tried to stay into the fight as the punishing Face Claw Nerve hold threatened to knocked him out. Desperately, Tarzan fought back. He used his knees and struck your sides. BAM! BAM! BAM! The strikes worked as he you loosen the hold. Immediately, Tarzan followed through with a front choke otherwise known as the 'Kiss of death' on you.

Henry H. Houston: GURGLE! I feel the choke tightening and I know what it is. In panic, I fire my knee between your legs into your leather-encased manhood!

Tarzan: UUWAAAHHHH!!! Tarzan bellowed slightly high pitched as he felt electric waves of pain emanating from his groin. The intense pain made the jungle hunk lose his focus. He abandoned the choke and  reached out to his crotch trying to relieve the pain and be back on the fight.

Henry H. Houston: I rub my neck but immediately follow up with blows to your face. You fall on your back and I mount you, digging my knee into your throbbing bulge. I'm enraged by your skill and power, as I expected a stupid savage. In anger, I strip the leather belt off my pants and wrap it around your thick neck. I tighten it, applying my own choke as I crush your bulge under my knee.

Tarzan: URKKK!! Tarzan struggled against your choke. HAACKKKK!!! He squirmed as your knee pressured his testicles. The jungle hunk reached out to the belt choking him trying to break free but tightened it more! URGGHHH!!! Tarzan grumbled. Your crushed his balls harder! ARGGGHHH!! In spite of himself, Tarzan's body twitched from the pressure racking his body in his throat and groin. His body jerked and he almost puked out in pain

Henry H. Houston: I see your apeman eyes roll back in your head as I squeeze, but you're still conscious. I rise up, dragging you by the leather belt. I lift my boot into your balls again then turn so we're back to back. I lean forward, lifting you across my back in a hangman. Your feet leave the jungle floor as I have you draped, my belt choking you.

Tarzan: URRRKRKKK!!! ARRRKKKKK!! Tarzan flailed about on your back. He did half a dozen elbow strikes on your back and sides trying to hurt you but it was fruitless. The testicle assaults he got from you sapped him of his power. ARCCCCKKK!! Tarzan grunted as he saw the darkness. He felt his body slightly twithching giving into it. Then he felt the convulsion and even felt his muscles turned rigid as he lost his consciosness from the air and blood choke you did on him

Henry H. Houston: I feel you go limp, so I drop your carcass to the jungle floor. I stand over you, smiling. I have my men hoist you into the tall cage, binding your arms and legs in chains. You hang, spreadeagle in the cage. When they're done and you're secure, I try to slap you awake. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Tarzan: hnnngh.. Tarzan wakes. He groaned as he felt his muscles stretched, his body spreadeagled vertically. Then the memories came flooding in. He lost from you, knocked out by your choke. And he seemed to bound in the tall cage he observed earlier dangling by the arms, his legs chained too. He gazed angrily at you. "What do you want, bastard?"

Henry H. Houston: "I was hired to capture you, apeman." I slug you in the gut. PUNCH! I grind my fist into your abs. "You meddled with the wrong hunting parties. You don't own this jungle any longer. But now, you've pissed me off. So I want more than just capturing you." I start pounding your pecs and abs like a heavy bag. PUNCH! PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH. I'm going to break you, apeman. I'm going to make you realize that animals like you belong to men like me. As my pet. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH. I reach into your loincloth and feel your aching balls, squeezing them in my hand. You're mine!"

Tarzan: OOFFFF! Tarzan was caught offguard with your gut punch. He felt your power beat his stomach. He coughed a little. As you started pound the shit ouf him he hardened his muscles to numb the blows. While it worked somehow, he knew he couldn't keep up being your punching bag and you stopped a little to give a little speech. He yelled. AAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHH! calling his animal friends for help. You continued punching and Tarzan had to concentrate flexing his muscles to defend himself. But even the jungle champion couldn't do anything as you squeezed his testicles tightly. EIIIAAARGGHHHH!! Tarzan squirmed, his flexed muscles tightened more but it was not act of defense rather of ache as he felt shockwaves of torment course through his body from a single devastating point, his crotch!

Henry H. Houston: I laugh at your cry. I release your manhood and move in close to your helpless body. You feel my coarse body hair rub against your smooth, aching torso. I wrap my arms around your waist, slapping on a killer bearhug, squeezing you in my muscular arms. You feel my soft breath on your neck as I crush you into my hairy muscles.

Tarzan: UNGGNHHH!! Tarzan contracted his muscles. His famed muscles responded creating a hard solid wall against your bearhug! HGGGHHH!! Tarzan gritted his teeth in defiance as you continued your squeeze

Henry H. Houston: I feel you resisting and it pleases me. I like a stallion with some fight. I release your body and stand back. "Still have some pride left, jungle man? That won't last." I reach out and tear your loincloth off, exposing you and leaving you hanging naked before me. Still have some pride left, jungle man? That won't last." I step back and grab the bar on the top of the cage. I hang there, lift my feet up and pound the soles of my boots into your abs and pecs. I drive them hard into your lower abs especially.

Tarzan: OOFFF! UGGGHH!!! Tarzan flexed his chest and abs. HNGGGHH! He grunted with extreme effort as the fight and your beating is taking its toll even for some as resilient and strong as Tarzan. But he must endure this onslaught until his help arrives or he finds and opening. Tarzan struggled from his bonds, trying to find a weak link to exploit


Henry H. Houston: I drop back down and grab a canteen of water. I move in close to you, drinking it down and refreshing myself. I let some drip from my mouth down my chiseled torso in front of you. I start hitting your pecs, punishing the smooth heaving slabs of beef. They're hard like granite, but I work at them. THUD THUD THUD POW POW POW! I slap on a claw onto your pecs, crushing them in my grip


To be continued...

No comments: