Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tarzan vs Texas Bear


Texas Bear: Watch as you raise your arms, fingers flickering above your head, teasing me wanting me to accept your challenge to a test of strength....I come to the center.....drop down to a squatting position, swing my long thick leg out as I sweep your legs out from undr you sending you to the mat on your back. I quickly mount you and wrap my 16" bicep around your head as I squeeze it tight in a headlock. "YO LIKE THIS TARZAN? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TOUGH TARZAN!!"

Tarzan: UNNGGHH.. Tarzan wheezed as he felt the pressure of your move. Your strong arms and biceps squeezing his head increasingly every second. Tarzan felt your strength. But he was the champion of the jungle, he knows how to counter such moves. Tarzan pinched the funny bone in your elbow hard! PINCH!!! Until you felt electricity in you arm, loosening your hold on his head. Then Tarzan rolled sidewards and stood up looked down at you on the canvas massaging his jaw and neck a little

Texas Bear: "YEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW MY ELBOW" Wincing out in pain as you use my funny bone in my elbow to punish me. Your strength makes me brake my headlock as you get up from the mat. I also get up from the mat as I watch you massaging your thick musculre neck. I shake out my arm as I restore feling in it. "COME ON KING OF THE JUNGLE, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!" I hold my hands out in front of me in a wrestler's stance, slwly circling you. Keeping my eyes on you.


Tarzan: Tarzan smirked again at you for challenging him. With reflex of a panther, Tarzan step towards you and jabbed at your jaw. JAB! and another couple more JAB! JAB! sending you to the ropes. Tarzan grabbed your arms and whipped you to the other ropes. As you bounced back slammed his solid arms on your neck in a clothesline!

Texas Bear: "WHAAAAAACK, WWWWHACCCCCCK" feeling those hard jabs to my jaw as you rock my head. I lean against the ring ropes. "AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH" you reach down and grab my wrist as you whip me across the ring and as I bounce off the ropes you extend your thick forearm and clothesline me hard across my neck as I fall to the canvas and my boots kick on and off the mats as I am in pain, clutching my neck.

Tarzan: Get up boy! Tarzan ordered you as he grab you by the hair and forced you to your feet. Locked your head down and readied you into a suplex. Tarzan lifted you clean up in vertical suplex, holding you in place for 5 secs. showcasing his muscled back and his immense strenght. In full force he slammed you back down to the mat! SLAMMM!!!!

Texas Bear: I listen as you tel me to get up. You reach down and pull me up. You quickly position me as you suplex me hard onto the canvas. "AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW MY BACK, MY BACK" I bridge up clutching my back. My trunks tenting out showing my big bulge. I look up and see you standing over me. I thrust out my leg. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAM" the sole of my boot connets hard with your knee, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAM" send another hard kick to your other knee as I take you down to the mat....I kick both my legs as I connect with your jaw "BAAAAAAAAAAAM" I roll towards the opposite side of the ring, slowly getting back up as I walk around the ring rubbing my throat and neck.

Tarzan: AARGGH! Tarzan felt his knee almost snapped in dislocation as you kick him hard on the other knee. Tarzan fell on all fours, his handsome face masked in agony. Then you double kick him in the jaw! WHOMP! Tarzan's head snapped back nearly knocking him out. The kick sent the jungle champion flat on his back spread eagle in squirming half conscious, trying to sweep the cobwebs of pain and stars from his mind.

Texas Bear: I smile as I reach down and readjust my hard bulge as I watch you suffer my hard attack. I measure you out as I drop a hard elbow onto your pecs. "WHAAAAAAAAAM" I hook your leg with my arm as I craddle and hook your neck with my other arm. My biceps bulging as I pin you hard to the mat. The Ref drops down and slaps the mat and shouts out "ONNNNNNNNNNNNE", "TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWO"

Tarzan: UNNNGGH! Tarzan mouthed 'O' as you slammed your elbow deep on his pecs. It was painful, but, it did help him come back to his senses. He felt your pin and heard the ref count, 1..2. Tarzan kicked hard breaking your pin in the nick of time. Tarzan rolled over and slowly got up watching you cautiously on your next move.

Texas Bear: I yell out "HEY TARZAN...YOU ARE GOING DOWN JUNGLE BOI!!!" Feeling more confident as I drop into a football stance and charge from across the ring.."YEEEOOOOOOOOOO" I thrust my shoulder hard into your sweaty abs sending you to the corner of the ring and into the hard ring turnbuckle. "GONNA BEAT YOU TARZAN!!" I ram my shoulder back and forth hard into your abs..... "GRRRRRRRRRRR" y

Tarzan: OOOMMMPHH!! OMPPFFFH! OMMFFFFPHH!! OFMMMFFFPHH!! Each of your shoulder spear penetrated deeper and deeper into Tarzan's midsection. Tarzan's feet got lifted as his body was pushed in the gap between the top and muddle turnbuckle his body would come down only to be pushed back again. Tarzan's grimaced in pain, eyes bulging and mouth hung open in shock and agony. In a desparate attempt, Tarzan raised his fist clenched them together and slammed them the back of your neck as you attempted another spear on his guts

Texas Bear: "GRRRRRRRRR' ""WHACCCCCCCCCCCCCK" Thrusting my hard shoulder back and forth into your abs as I soften them up and send all the air out of your lungs. 'how do you like tarzan?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG" pain shoots down my neck from that hard double ax handle slam against my neck. I wince out in pain as I drop to my knees and slup to the mat.

Tarzan: Hah.hah..hah.. Tarzan panted holding his abused abs.. "You bastard boy... " He said in anger. Tarzan dragged you to the center of the ring by your ankles, sat on the small of your back, put your arms over his thighs and lifted you by the jaw. He curled your body in Camel Clutch! "Give it up boy!" He shouted on your ear

Texas Bear: "Auggggggggggg", "NOOOOOOOOOOO" using my legs to kick wildly as you drag me easily to the center of the ring. You roll me over onto my gut as you sit down on my lower back, you pull both my arms over each of your thick quads. Your strong hands cup my jaw as you pull back on my already weakened neck. I wince out in pain..."OH GAAAAAWD NOOOOO"

Tarzan: Tarzan curled you more until your body is nearly in L-shape. Tarzan also shook you a little, sending shockwaves of pain in your spine. "Give up boy! or I snap you clean!" Tarzan bellowed on your ears. The ref came to your side asking if you submit.

Texas Bear: "AUGGGHGHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO" The pain to much...my spine almost snapped.....my head spinning from the amount of pain...my ears start to ring as my eye lids close as I gasp out "I SUBMIT...I SUBMIT.....TARZAN!!" My body relaxes as I go out cold from the Camel Clutch.

Tarzan: Tarzan releases you and your head slumped back to the matt. Tarzan stood up lifting his fists to his mouth. He grand voice echoed in the arena as he bellowed AHHHAHHHHAHHHHHAHHHHHH!!!!
 body glistening in sweat he struck a double bicep posed as he step one feet on your back showing his dominance over you. The crowd cheered for their champ. Tarzan then grabbed you by and lifted your unconscious body into a Gorilla press! Exhibiting his strength, he lifted you by your pecs and crotch high up above his body and threw you out of the ring you land hard on the solid ground, your body slumped in humiliating angles. Tarzan as is in the start of the match, climbed the top corner and bellowed his call

Texas Bear: Out cold from your strength and domination......you military press me over your head as your hand presses firmly against my hard crotch and pecs. My chest slowly heaving up and down as you hold me up. ""I begin to come to as you toss me hard over the top ring rope and down on the hard Arena ground. "OWWWWWWWWWW" moaning as my muscled, winded, sweaty body lays slumped on the ground. My leg twitching out from under me as I lay on the ground.

1 comment:

scotty01 said...

Nice fight. Thought Texas Bear would have beaten you,