Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tarzan vs Kurt



Kurt: solid muscle here 5-10 195 lbs

Tarzan: 6'3" 240lbs 50c/34w/20biceps

Kurt: I cum up real quiet behind tarzan

Tarzan: Tarzan is about to retire and sleep. Tarzan is unaware of a villain lurking behind. He had a long day fighting all the poachers and hunters and he was about to sleep in his tree house

Kurt: tarzan feels my 17" biceps coil round his head like a jungle snake. Headlock into my thick pecs


Tarzan: UNGGHH! Tarzan struggled to break your hold, he elbowed you in the ribs. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Kurt: ughh ughhh  fuckk taezan is strong. I lose my hold. He turns to face me now

Tarzan: Tarzan charged at you and delivered a lauriat on your chest and neck. BAM! The move sent you to your back on the ground. Tarzan stood over you and asked, "Who are you and what is your business here?"

Kurt: I snake my legs around tarzan's & he falls to the jungle floor next too me. I roll over & trap tarzan's muscualr body under my 198 lbs of muscle yt

Tarzan: Tarzan's bigger 6'3" 240lbs and 50c/34w/20biceps prove to be a challenge to you as the both of you rolled around trying to outmatch each other. Tarzan came straddling you, pinning your arms with his  shins. He slammed his fists on your pecs. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Kurt: I bring both o my legs up behind tarzan & strike him HARD in the back with my knees  bamm.. bamm.. bammm.. my hands raised trying to protect myself from the powerful punches of tarzan. I bring a knee up fast hitting tarzans loincloth

Tarzan: UGGHGHH!!! Tarzan stumbled back as he felt the paralyzing pain on his groin! He landed on his butt massaging his throbbing testicles and trying to recover from the blow

Kurt: I jump on top o tarzan now & I I am the new Lord of the JUNGLE as I again coil my arms around your head in a choke hold  front face lock below yur chin

Tarzan: HHNHHHH! Tarzan tried to inhale air, it was blocked. He felt the sensation of passing out. Damn! Tarzan thought, I must get out of this hold... Tarzan started punching your lower back where your kidneys are. Hook punches did the trick of slamming into your kidney area. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Kurt: I lean in to you as you punch & my forearm sinks deep in to yur neck as I CHOKE the life outta you

Tarzan: UWAAAGGGHHH!! Damn the move didn't work on you! Tarzan got desperate and grabbed you balls. He clenched them tight! SQUEEZE!

Kurt: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I release the choke & turn over on my back next to yu in AGONY!!!!

Tarzan: haaah. haaah.. Tarzan pants relieved of fresh air in his lungs and blood flowing his head. He grabbed you by the head and slammed you into a DDT hard on the ground. The top of yoru head hitting first! WHAM!

Kurt: uughh   ughhhh  my head bleeding from the power of 20" gunz. Thinking tarzan not going to be easy to defeat. I get to my knees slowly as tarzan watches my muscle flexing all over my body.

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed you again and Vertical Suplexed you! SLAM! "Get up, brat! Tarzan taunted you and he lifted your by the hair then applied a Gorilla Press lifting your clean up high above his head. He threw you on a nearby tree trunk. BAM!
Kurt: uuughhhhh I almost fall off the treee stunned  BUT Now I have my chance to ATTACK the jungle lord again as I fly off of the limb & come crashing down on top of tarzan

Tarzan: Ugh! Tarzan grunted when you came crashing on him sending the jungle hunk on the ground

Kurt: I pull the mighty hulk  between my powerfully muscled thighs & lock him deep in a body scissores  & squeeeeze  

Tarzan: HHUGGGHHHH! Tarzan uttered as he flexed his chest and abs to defy your hold. He grabbed your ankle and twisted it oddly. ANKLE LOCK!

Kurt: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  I reach out & start punching his head 

Tarzan: UGH! UNH! Tarzan was forced to release his ankle lock to parry your blows to his head, He countered by punching your throat. PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!

Kurt: my huge quads snap back around yur body & I CRUSHHHHHHHHHHH in DEEEP  

Tarzan: UGGHH!! GUAAAH! Tarzan's hard chest and proud midsection are getting crushed! Tarzan flexed harder but your quads dug deeper! HGHHH!!! Tarzan gritted his teeth as he put his hands on your legs trying to pry apart your body scissors. 

Kurt: FEEL the power taezan, slowly crushing the life from yur body now. FLEXXXXXXXXXXXX quads in more & more as I watch tarzan suffer between my hunky thighs

Tarzan: ACCKKKK! Must break his hold. Tarzan is frantic at your vice-like squeeze on him.. not much time now.. the hunk's mind raced. He punched your face aiming at bridge of your nose. PUNCH!

Kurt: CRACK!!!! Tarzan breaks my nose with his deadly punch. As blood drips down my face, I am enraged which only adds MORE power to my constricting thighs. My legs are incredibly strong as I hear a rib crack

Tarzan: UGGGGHHHH!! Tarzan groaned as you intensified your squeeze on his muscular body. His muscles were overwhelmed by yours body scissors crushing the hunk's body. CRACK!!! ARGGGHHHH!! Tarzan yelped as his a rib cracked. KKRAAACCKKK!! Another one! GUUAAGHHHH!!!! Tarzan clenced the ground with the agony

Kurt: I am like a raging animal as I loosen my crushers & grab taezan's shoulders & pull his body DEEPER into my thighs  RECLAMP back around his ribs & slolwy squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze  more &more & more as the lord cries for mercy

Tarzan: GUAAAHHHH!! I GIVE! I SUBMIT! NO MORE!!! I GIVE! I GIVE! Tarzan shouted his torment and submission when another rib cracked and he tasted blood. His internal organs are bruising with your deadly squeeze

Kurt: Who is the new jungle lord I scream at yu as I KEEEP squeeeezing more brutally.

Tarzan: I GIVE! MERCY! NO MORE! ARGGHHHH!!! Tarzan tapped your thighs but he can't answer your question. He must not relinquish his position as the jungle's protector...

Kurt: You see pure EVIL in my eyes. Say it man or I will squeeeeze the life from yur body   TIGHTERRRRR

Tarzan: Argghhh! Never! You may have beaten me..but you will never be king! Tarzan said despite the torture

Kurt: Pissed now that he refuses to submit to me, I decide to crush his life out very slowly, so i just keep the crushing power of my legs tight round his huge body

Tarzan: ARGGGHHH!!! I GIVE! NO MORE! PLEASE!! YOU WIN!! Tarzan wailed

Kurt: WHO IS THE NEW JUNGLE LORD I scream at you!!!!

Tarzan: GUAAAHHH! The pain is just to intense now! Another rib crack! GUAAAH!!! And even Tarzan just for relief submitted multiple times only to be forced to answer that question. EIAAARGGHHHH!!!! OK! OK! NO MORE! You are the king fo the jungle.. PLEASE NO MORE!!

Kurt: My quads flexx harder & are fully pumped now as I addd  MORE power  say it louder so the whole jungle knows who is the new JUNGLE LORD

Tarzan: YOU ARE THE KING OF JUNGLE! YOU ARE THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!! ARGGHHHH!!! STOP!!!! Tarzan felt the spasms as his body is giving into the trauma. Another rib cracked and another! GUAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

Kurt: Tarzan's screams of agony now resound thru the jumgle so every animal hears him GIVE UP TO ME!!!!! But I am having so much fun as my cock is BONED now that I refuse to stop squeeeeezing 

Tarzan: I GIVE! I GIVE! PLEASE NO MORE!! Tarzan in panic the pain making his eyes teary and his body started convulsing from the shock, and from the extreme and continuing torture! ARGGHH!!!! UGGGH!!!!

Kurt: FINALLY aftwer crushing the huge body between my deadly thighs, I tire of the sport & open up pushing his almost lifeless body out

Tarzan: UNNHHHH Tarzan groaned and moaned. He is spreadeagled on the ground too weak to move a muscle. His body twitching unconsciously from the trauma

Kurt: I flip tarzan on his back & mount him now on the jungle floor.Then I plunge my huge mancock deep up tarzans muscled butt

Tarzan: arghhh! no please.. don't.. not that.. don't Tarzan pleaded at your vile move

Kurt: I bury my huge dong deep up his butt as he feels my pubic hair on his ass now  oh yesssssssssssssssssssss

Tarzan: ARGGHHH! Tarzan felt your hot muscle violate his ass and insides. It only increased the panic an pain of the jungle hunk. NO MORE! PLEASE! I SUBMIT! I GIVE! PLEASE STOP!!!

Kurt: Power-fucking the former jumgle lord who still has one beautifully muscled bod ignoring his begging

Tarzan: ARGGHHH!! DAMN!! NO MORE!! PLEASE! IT HURTS! IT hh-hurts... Tarzan is crying now all pride gone from the regal former jungle king

Kurt: thrusting in fast now as the jungle resounds with the sound of my body hitting yurs with each deep thrusting
Tarzan: UGGHH!! AACKKK! GGUUAUAAHH!!!

Kurt: power-fucking him again & again ripping his ass muscles apart

Tarzan: ARGGHH!! HNNGGGGHHH! NO MORE PLEASE! STOP! I GIVE!!

Kurt: my balls are ahrd  my body pumped & sweaty as I explode deep up his ass now  yt

Tarzan: UWAAAAHHH!!! Tarzan felt your jism spurt in his insides like acid because of the pain and humiliation you put him through.. NO MORE PLEASE,,, I SUBMIT! PLEASE NO MORE!

Kurt: I lay on top of tarzan  exhausted now  my hardon still deep up his ass  as I lean forward & kiss his thick muscualr neck

Tarzan: UNHHHH.. I GIVE.. Please let me go.. no more.. you win..

Kurt: I force my arms under the hunky tarzan & lock on a laying bearhug & SQUEEEEEEEEZE

Tarzan: ARGHHHH! Tarzan's muscles were crushed by your bearhug and a couple more ribs cracked. GUAAARGGHHH!! STOP! NO MORE! PLEASE STOP MASTER!! I SUBMIT MASTER! PLEASE!!!

Kurt: I hear master & I kiss yu again & let yu go free

Tarzan: unnhhh... Tarzan crawled away from you, barely conscious and with each movement a torturous ordeal.. You have completely squashed the jungle hunk

1 comment:

scotty01 said...

what happened. Tarzan should have destroyed this upstart.Like the squeezing of you between his thick massive quads,