Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tarzan vs Ultimate Devil (Primary Level)



Ultimate Devil: Ultimate devil, I challenge you, My power to weaken you with each progressive fuck will slowly destroy you as your tribe watches on in terror.

Tarzan: Tarzan in the middle a tribal camp with the native watching is facing you. His hard and flexed muscles of 6'3" 240lbs 50c/34w/20biceps tensed in anticipation of your first move

Ultimate Devil: I move into the circle and the tribe encloses us, all the men watching, expecting that Tarzan will once again teach the newcomer a lesson. Striding forward with a sneer on my face, in a pair of torn jeans and walking boots. Thick muscled body, 5'9 and 185lbs of tanned beef and a huge thick 8" cock barely contained in my jeans. I know that my power to weaken any opponant when I pump him full of my seed will se tarzan defeated and destroyed.

Tarzan: The both of your encircled is other, estimating each other's strengths. Your are  dwarfed by Tarzan's superior muscular physique. And it was just bulk for the jungle hunk, he is also tough and fast. In a flash he ran to you with a lauriat hitting the area of your neck and upper chest. WHAM! The blow knocked you on the ground.


Ultimate Devil: I fall back, coughing from your hit but quickly roll backwards and spring to my feet, SLAMMING you from behind as I turn, cracking my boot into your lower back and driving you forward to the ground, I dive on you, and lift your head then CRACK it to the ground.. lift and SLAM, lift and SLAM... dazing the huge big jungle king over and over... then LIFT your massive arms up and back over my knees, pulling you up in a tight brutal back cracking camel clutch, locking my arms under your throat and SQUEEZING...

Tarzan: UGH! UNH! GUH! HNNG! Tarzan saw stars with you slamming his face on the ground continuously. He hadn't even recovered when you subjected him to a spine tormenting camel clutch. Fortunately, Tarzan was able to grasp a handful of dust and threw it backwards into your eyes. He used the opportunity and swung side to side violently escaping your hold. The both of your rolled around the ground until Tarzan with the aid of this size was able to straddle you. He pinned your arms with his shins and started chopping your pecs, knocking the air forcefully out of them.

Ultimate Devil: NOOOOOOO never felt this kind of strenght as you lift me and suplex my muscled body over and over, head slamming the ground, rolling in pain after 5 straight suplexes.. my legs spasming on the ground, my arms struggling to pull myself up to my hands and knees... dazed and confused, never before has an opponant made me so vunerable this quickly.. my raging cock spurting pre from the damage.. summoning my strenght I push to my hands and knees and roar in pain..  

Tarzan: Tarzan grabbed you by the chest and crotch and lifted you in a Gorilla Press he is famous for. It was a display of strenght and might for the jungle champ. AAHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHH!! bellowed the jungle hero. Then slammed you in his solid shoulders and bent you. Torture Rack! STRETCH! BEND!

Ultimate Devil: MY back screams in pain as you lift then CRUNCH me down over your huge shoudlers, showing the natives the strenght you're famous for.. my body is in intense pain, bucking and spasiming as I drool over your huge shoudlers, bent almost in two... my arms flail, then one finds your face and with a brutal roar of rage and pain I DRIVE my thumb into your eye socket.... feeling you freeze in pain, then drop me as I drive it in further almost blinding the huge ape man.. I land in front of you, and with a wicked grin I DRIVE my fist up into your huge cock and balls... cruncing them with a brutal uppercut... 

Tarzan: ACCKKK!! Tarzan screamed in pain at your vile eye gouge and before the jungle hunk could recover you delivered your foul attack, an uppercut into his balls! Direct Hit! PUNCH!!! Tarzan jumped in agony as electric signals of torment flooded his groin and spread around his body. His legs turned to jelly as he slumped face forward, his mouth gagging from the pain. URRKKKKK! GURRRKKKK!!

Ultimate Devil: You fall to your knees, and as quick as a lash I STRIP my jeans off and expose my raging 8" cock... "time to show the jungle man just what it means to be dominated".. I move in behind you and quickly BOOT your spine... driving you forward to your hands and knees.. then lift your loincloth off that perfectly formed muscled ass... I SPIT down between your ass cheeks and RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM my cock to the base in your insanely tight hole as your jungle roar escapes your lips.... then summoning my innate power I start to DRAIN your strenght... slowly at first then with a steady flow.... you can't believe what’s happening, the ultimate domination of the jungle king with my added strength draining powers slowly weakening you.. I know it may take hours for all yor strenght to be mine, but with every minute I'm inside you my power grows as yours weakens... I hold mylsef inside you, precum pulsing and draining you more and more as my body starts to pump up with your stolen energy... 

Tarzan: UGGHHH!!! What kind of magic is this?! Tarzan thought puzzled at the sensation. He felt slowling get weak and you gaining might. ARGGHHHH! He shouted as you penetrated his hole ripping his insides and humiliating him. GGUUUUAARGGHHH!!! He yelled as he try to violently struggle under you, to escape you rape on him. Damn you bastard! He cursed

Ultimate Devil: I lean forward, grabbing your long hair and YANK your head up... letting your face fill with fear as you face your tribe.. thr natives all looking on in horror as my massive cock impales you to the core then starts siphoning more and more of your own energy... you feel as if you've been fighting for a few hours now, your energy slowly draining more and more into me as my own muscled frame starts to pump and pulse with your stolen lifeforce.. my cock starts to pull back then plunges in with a brutal draining rh hm... I know it's early, but I have defeated and stolen the life from every opponent before you and this time will be no different... YANK back on your head and scream as my body continues to rape the huge jungle giant.. 

Tarzan: ARGGHHHH!!! Tarzan felt his strength depleting. His violent struggled hardly affected you. He muscled felt heavy and exhausted and drained of vitality. But stubbornly the jungle hunk just could not give up with a fight. He scooped up dust and thew it to your eyes and using all his might tried to escape your impalement.

Ultimate Devil: Your dust slams my face again... squinting as it hits my eyes and I fall back, my strenght draining cock pulling from your hot ass... I know that I need to keep on the attack, not allow you to steal your energy back.. I get up, rubbing the dust from my eyes and run then BOOT you in the ribs.. my enhanced strenght sends you 2 metres to the edge of the circle then I stalk in and LIFT you.. PRESS you up above me with your own stolen strenght... and CRUNCH you down over my outsretched knee.. almost breaking your spine... GRIN down at you evilly as I PLUNGE 3 fingers up in your ass.... letting you feel my dominating as I bend you over my knee... 

Tarzan: Haah.. haah..haah.. Tarzan panted a little relieved his plan work. Slowly he tried standing up but WHOOOMPPP!! OOOOOFFFFF! Tarzan groaned as he was kicked in the ribs. The jungle stud found himself holding his midsection pain but was forced to his feet and lifted up. SLAM! KKKRRTTTT! ACCKKKK!! Tarzan shouted in pain, felt his back made as fulcrum and crushed by your knees. Your maintained the hold making Tarzan writhe in torment. Add salt to the humiliation, you poked your fingers inside Tarzan. ARGGHHH!! Tarzan gouged your eyes in retaliation. Must get away from you grip and regroup, Tarzan thought

Ultimate Devil: I sneer down but your hand rakes my eyes and make them water even as I'm forced to drop you, your spine in agony as I stumble back, my huge cock dripping pre as I stagger trying to clear my eyes from the continued assault of dust and raking.. I kicl out blindly.. hoping to connect with your body as I stagger around.. still full of your strength... 

Tarzan: Tarzan rolled on a crotched position, his back burning in hot pain, almost cracked from the pressure you put it through. As you got nearer, Tarzan with all his might sprang and speared you in the guts! WHAM! Tarzan's muscular shoulders buried into you midsection as the both of your fell into the ground

Ultimate Devil: GAARGHHHH... your huge strenght still has power as you lift my body with your shoulder then RAM me into the dust.. my back hitting hard... I struggle under you.. rolling and kicking, trying to crawl away as I get to my hands and knees..  


To be continued...

2 comments:

scotty01 said...

Cmon Tarzan recover your strength from the Ultimate Devil then show him who us truly The Lord of the Jungle.

rippedup said...

I think that Tarzan will have to surprise the Devil with a native talisman and steal back his power.