Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tarzan vs the Ivory King


Tarzan: Tarzan had arrived at the Ivory King's stronghold. Panting a little from the tree swinging he had done, Tarzan's flexed muscles glistened in the sunlight. Grabbing a vine, he swung down the canopy and stood at the center of the camp. Tarzan bellowed his signature jungle call, AAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHH! "Ivory King show yourself! I, Tarzan, champion of the jungle, challenge on a fight to the death!" Tarzan shouted for everyone to hear

Ivory King: I hear your cry from my thrown, many women tending to my every need....push them aside...think who dares challange me...yawn....and shout back 'go away silly man, before I kill you with my hands'...wait to see what you will do.....tribe starting to chant.....

Tarzan: Tarzan charged at you and tackled you in the midsection! The both of you tumbled to the ground. Tarzan took advantage and used his shins to pin you arms to ground and pounded your face with punches! 1...2...3...4...5..6! half a dozen hooks! 

Ivory King: shake dazzed head as you punch Tarzan punches me hard....both beside the river in the mud......me push down hard on legs and throw you off....get up wait for your next move....

Tarzan: Tarzan positioned himself behind you wrapping his muscled arms around your neck. It was a rear-naked chokehold! Tarzan heard you gasped, choked, ang gagged. If you can't break the hold in a couple of seconds, you'd be out in cold! 


Ivory King: arghhhh cry in pain as you hold me in rear naked chokehold.....about to pass out....but seeing fallen tree trunk near by push and fall backwards...my weight slamming you hard back first into fallen tree trunk.....

Tarzan: Tarzan released the choke as pain flooded his back and you are on all fours gasping for breath. Tarzan quickly recovered and kicked your guts! Tarzan picked you up by the hair a suplexed you to the ground. Slam!. Tarzan positioned himself to your back and wrapped his arms around you waist. He then German suplexed you four times! Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam! Knocking the wind out of you! Tarzan release you as you writhe in agony in the ground. He did a double biceps pose showing you and your tribe his muscles.

Ivory King: laying there covere in mud, breathing heavily....me get angry when see you pose.....although in pain me lift arm quickly between you legs....then punch you hard in gut....BAMMMM......BAMMMM....BAMMM....then upper cut to jaw....me roar in pain and move foward and grab you in bear hug and start to squeeze hard.....sweat dripping from my muscled body....tribe chanting my name.....

Tarzan: AARRRGGGHHH!! shouted Tarzan as he felt your strong muscles crushing his core. Tarzan raised his fists and punched you in the ears! Your sense of balance faltered as you released Tarzan. Tarzan followed up and grabbing you in a headlock and performed a DDT slamming the top of your head to the ground. Your are dazed and Tarzan picked you up and straddled you across his massive shoulders in Torture Rack! Tarzan jumped up and down increasing the pressure and your pain. "Submit to me, Ivory MAN and I might spare your life!" ordered Tarzan

Ivory King: arghhhhhh cry in pain, not met such strong opponent before......aghhhhhhh .....'never me never submitt to white man' I reply.....head spinning body aching...

Tarzan: "Then, you are finished!" Tarzan yelled as he leaped his highest jump and landing in a loud crash! Tarzan and dislocated your spine with his Torture Rack! Tarzan heard you shout in torment and released you letting you writhe you agony in the ground. 

Ivory King: cry in pain......soon pass out....tribe carry me away and start cremony to crown you king of all jungle.....

1 comment:

ivan said...

but is it over?