Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tarzan vs Henry H. Houston (Chapter 2)



Henry H. Houston: Tarzan is my prisoner, beaten and chained in a steel by Harry H Houston, adventurer. My two assistants wait outside of the cage as I begin breaking the mighty savage. I hang from the top of the cage and lift my feet, driving my hard boots into your abs. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Tarzan: OOOFFFHH! UMMMPH!! Tarzan flexed his midsection but your boots were harsh, your kicks got enought power to penetrate Tarzan's six-pack and air was forced out of Tarzan's lung. The jungle hunk mouthing an 'O' expression.

Henry H. Houston: I drop down then caress your abs softly. You feel my hot breath on your neck as I rub your red abs. I'm find a tender spot then step back. I pound my fist into that spot. I pound your body over and over again until you sag from the chains that bind your arms.

Tarzan: You momentarily stopped and Tarzan gasped to catch his breathe.. he relaxed his abs a little feeling you rubbing it. Suddenly, a quick strive caught Tarzan off guard. OOOUACCCKKK!! COUGH COUGH! Then you unleashed  a barage of punches! Tarzan jerked at the direction your fists dictate only able to offer the minutest of resistance..



Henry H. Houston: I grab your hair and force your head back. I move in close. You feel my hard body against yours as I look you in the eyes. I say, "You will enjoy being my pet, ape man. I treat my animals well. But first, you have to be broken. It won't be pleasant, but it will be worth it when you're in my bed."

Tarzan: "You'll never break me, scum." Tarzan spat at your face. The jungle man somewhat defiantly despite his body burning like hell with torment from your blows

Henry H. Houston: I wipe the spit off my face, smiling at your bravado. I smear the spit on your face then stand back. I pound your pecs, torturing them like I did your abs. I kick them, punch them then call for a cat of nine tails from my henchman. I whip your pecs and abs, tearing at the flesh, but not cutting it.

Tarzan: UWAAHHHHH!!! Tarzan grimace with each whip. He tried concealing his pain. But you whipped him expertly, inciting the worst pain! Tarzan arched his body, flexed his muscles everytime the cat of nine tails savaged his tone muscles hurting him deep into the bones! GUAAAAARGGGHHHH!!! Slowly Tarzan begin to twitch slightly at first then more pronounced with each of your strikes

Henry H. Houston: "Oh, you like this, ape man? I'll remember that. But first ..." I wedge the handle of the whip down the front of your loincloth then move in close. I lift my knee up against your leather-encased balls as I lock my arms around your body. I squeeze you in a bearhug, your smooth torso crushed against my hairy muscle.

Tarzan: UNNHHHh Tarzan moaned as you stopped your whipping..HHGGGHHH!! He squirmed as you wedged the handle on his groin. ARGGHHH!! He could not repressed a shout when you kneed him in the balls! Then he felt your arms around his waist. He instinctively contracted his muscles in defense. Feeling your might, Tarzan have second thoughts on how this bearhug would end

Henry H. Houston: I squeeze as hard as I can. I lift your feet off the bottom of the cage, crushing you into me. I shake you as much as the chains will allow, sending waves of pain through your body. I put my head forward and shock you by kissing your neck. I suck on your flesh as I squeeze the air from your body!

Tarzan: ARGGHHH!!! Tarzan screamed as he felt you crush his famed muscles. Your strong arms squeezing him tighter and tighter until he can't even breathe! UNNNHHHHHH!! Tarzan grunted as he struggled to inhale in which your deathhug would not permit. His handsome faced reddened and is now contorted with the effort

Henry H. Houston: "Tarzan, you know the laws of the jungle! The weak must surrender to the strong. Submit to my power! Obey the jungle!"

Tarzan: AHHHHHHHRGHHHHH!!! NEVER Bastard!!! Tarzan shouted despite the oxygen thinning.. Never! Never.... He continued

Henry H. Houston: I release you, impressed by your resilience. I step back, examining your sweaty, ravaged body. After a moment, I call for your knife, which my assistant is holding. I hold it against your body, taunting you with the cold steel blade. "Thank you, Tarzan, for the present. I will make good use of my knife." I move behind you. I lift the back flap of your loincloth and cut a slit in the back of your leather pouch. I push the handle of the knife against your hole as I kiss your neck. I reach around and fondle your tender nipple.

Tarzan: hnnnnghhhh Tarzan moaned and felt good as you released him from your bearhug. He was about to pass out from the lack of air and from the pain. He saw you handed with a knife and he braced himself for your next tactics, slightly trying to create some space between you despite of the chains.

Henry H. Houston: As I massage your hole with the handle of your former knife, I whisper to you how weak you are, how I defeated you physically in a fair fight. I laugh as I tell you, "I will seed you, ape man, because you're nothing but my bitch." I remove the knife handle then lock on a reverse bearhug!

Tarzan: GUAAAAAARGGHHHH!!!! Tarzan screamed from the hug! His still recovering muscles were caught by your vicegrip-like limbs! Flexing them against yours is no use as you squeezed tighter and tighter, deeper and deeper. UNNGGHHHHHH!!!!

Henry H. Houston: "SUBMIT, APE! YOU ARE NOTHING!" I lift, squeeze and shake you mercilessly, my power only growing as I crush you in my python-like grip.

Tarzan: ACCKKKK!!! NEVER! NEV-ARGGGHHHHH!!!! Tarzan howled

Henry H. Houston: I squeeze you for another minute then release you. When I circle around in front of you, my face is red, my smile gone. I move in and slide my hand under your loincloth flap. I grab the pouch and squeeze with a claw. I grab your hair, forcing your head back so you have to look me in the eye as I compress your manhood.

Tarzan: HNNNGGHHHH!!!! EIIARGGHHHHHH!!!! Tarzan yelled as you crushed his testicles with your grip! He body arched and curled in pain. Fists clenched, biceps bulged, chest contracted and abs portruded as if flexing them would relieve of the agony. Electric shocks from his crotch flooded his body and Tarzan's eyes widened from the unbearable pain as he looked at you and you forcing him to endure

Henry H. Houston: "SUBMIT APE MAN!" I pull on your manhood, twisting it cruelly. "SUBMIT!"

Tarzan: NEV-EEIIIARGGHHHHH!! NE-HNNGGHHHH!!!! OK! OK! I GIVE! NO MORE!! I SUBMIT! Tarzan yelled humiliatingly as he could not bear your torture any longer. The proud and magnificent Tarzan gave out his submission

Henry H. Houston: I release your manhood. I call for something. It's a thick black leather collar that I wrap around your neck. I lock it in place, a symbol of your submission. I step back and guzzle water, refreshing myself while leaving you drained and dehydrated. I tell my henchmen, "Make sure the hunters know that I've got 
Tarzan. The jungle is open for business." I come in close, "Not bad, ape man. You did well with your first submission. There will be more before I know you're truly broken but this is enough for now."

To be continued...

1 comment:

scotty01 said...

Great cant wait for the next instalment, Like Henry.